muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ground turkey? Eat beef before I take your man card
The ground turkey was on sale haha. I eat both, don't worry. I actually enjoy the taste of ground turkey. Also, let's focus on the fact that it's still animal food, right? It could be tofu! I also have some liverwurst I'm about to eat.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
The ground turkey was on sale haha. I eat both, don't worry. I actually enjoy the taste of ground turkey. Also, let's focus on the fact that it's still animal food, right? It could be tofu! I also have some liverwurst I'm about to eat.
The only TOFU I like it Taking Ownership and Following Up on my meat intake

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just saw this. wish it was clearer 265 with a 6 pack.........little bit of tren and EQ. tren works so good but at 42 I think ill pass from now on. too rough on the body
you hilarious HG.
Besides the pixelation of that mini-pic, you seem to be a beast, bro!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides the pixelation of that mini-pic, you seem to be a beast, bro!
I keep saying I'm getting an Instagram since that seems to be the only way to post a pic.
By middle of next month ill have an Instagram.
Ill get in on one of these transformation threads.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I keep saying I'm getting an Instagram since that seems to be the only way to post a pic.
By middle of next month ill have an Instagram.
Ill get in on one of these transformation threads.
When you get one you should let us all know

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? He’s a pathological liar, a fake and a cheat. Why would you be a fan of such a dishonest, ****ty person.
Some of my favorite people in the world are killers I guess I'm a different kind of m*********** than you

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? He’s a pathological liar, a fake and a cheat. Why would you be a fan of such a dishonest, ****ty person.
Did you miss the part about powerlifting I was talking about his powerlifting I don't care what he has for breakfast or how he treats women or if he's a liar or not I'm talking about his lifting and logging

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyways this thread has been frozen until we see if Jason becomes Elite or not will revisit in a year

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you miss the part about powerlifting I was talking about his powerlifting I don't care what he has for breakfast or how he treats women or if he's a liar or not I'm talking about his lifting and logging
And people have pointed out numerous incorrect statements he’s made about lifting, including bench pressing, but apparently you don’t consider bench pressing powerlifting, so I don’t know what to tell you man.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And people have pointed out numerous incorrect statements he’s made about lifting, including bench pressing, but apparently you don’t consider bench pressing powerlifting, so I don’t know what to tell you man.
His bench press technique is sound. you're on my nuts worse than a female .
He's made a few incorrect statements about lifting not enough to make me not watch his power leaked videos but God damn you're like a mosquito or something

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His bench press technique is sound. you're on my nuts worse than a female .
He's made a few incorrect statements about lifting not enough to make me not watch his power leaked videos but God damn you're like a mosquito or something
Not his technique; his comments about what was necessary to have a good bench. He later realized he was wrong, but it shows he’s far from infallible, and he’s waffled on more issues than a freaking politician; more waffles than the Waffle House. Why would I listen to him when there’s a statistically significant chance he’ll change his mind to the polar opposite thing in a month when there are plenty of people STRONGER than him who also don’t waffle on everything and aren’t pathological liars who threaten people’s families. I’d just listen to them instead.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not his technique; his comments about what was necessary to have a good bench. He later realized he was wrong, but it shows he’s far from infallible, and he’s waffled on more issues than a freaking politician; more waffles than the Waffle House. Why would I listen to him when there’s a statistically significant change he’ll change his mind to the polar opposite thing in a month?
Listen baby girl it's not you it's me. It was cool for a minute but it's over. I'm not messing with you no more. Maybe in the future if I have questions about Natty stacks or 16 inch arms I'll ask you but honestly your opinion I just don't care you're too snooty and holier-than-thou I don't f*** with men that have female characteristics like that but yeah I get it you don't like Jason Blaha thank you for participating

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listen baby girl it's not you it's me. It was cool for a minute but it's over. I'm not messing with you no more. Maybe in the future if I have questions about Natty stacks or 16 inch arms I'll ask you but honestly your opinion I just don't care you're too snooty and holier-than-thou I don't f*** with men that have female characteristics like that but yeah I get it you don't like Jason Blaha thank you for participating
I know, there’s only room for one man in your life:
287E1EBB-AFD9-4D0B-8888-CB0041042B53-3257-000002F786FDE5E2.jpeg

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of my favorite people in the world are killers I guess I'm a different kind of m*********** than you
Killers lol! The only thing he has killed is a bag of Twinkies he got last night at Walmart.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I didn’t. He’a a POS and he’s really not that impressive if you’re talking lifting. Larry Wheels, huckfinnbarbell, ptfitness500, so many other impressive people that actually know what they’re talking about. So yeah, I guess we are different cuz I don’t admire chumps that put up moderately impressive numbers. He’a a ****ing cuckold. And yeah, I ****ing served so his gay ass **** about claiming to be a CIA sniper of whatever is ****ing stupid.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killers lol! The only thing he has killed is a bag of Twinkies he got last night at Walmart.
No I know he hasn't killed anything bro you were talking about the character of people a liar or a piece of s*** or a guy that threatens people none of that s*** matters to me I'm talking about is lifting and I know Larry Wheels is stronger than him Chris duffin there's a whole list of people that are stronger than him I get that too. I was talking about his powerlifting and his style of training that's all bro

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I didn’t. He’a a POS and he’s really not that impressive if you’re talking lifting. Larry Wheels, huckfinnbarbell, ptfitness500, so many other impressive people that actually know what they’re talking about. So yeah, I guess we are different cuz I don’t admire chumps that put up moderately impressive numbers. He’a a ****ing cuckold. And yeah, I ****ing served so his gay ass **** about claiming to be a CIA sniper of whatever is ****ing stupid.
What don't you like about his powerlifting style or technique?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What don't you like about his powerlifting style or technique?
What don’t you get? People are repeatedly saying that his powerlifting and knowledge is nothing special or rare, and not even elite, so why would anyone put up with his delusions and threats when they can get tips and advice from bigger, stronger people who aren’t pathological liars. It’s not so much that he’s a bad lifter, because he is pretty respectable strength-wise for a person who lifts, if not an elite power lifter, as it is hat he’s s douche canoe that people would prefer not to support and indirectly support financially via YouTube ad money.

Also, I’m genuinely not trying to bother or annoy you, only to explain what many of us here are thinking and why there is such a disconnect between you and I on the subject.

Blaha is a character; and I completely see how it’d be entertaining to watch his videos. However, IF I decided to pursue powerlifting, he wouldn’t be my first, or fifth, choice.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What don’t you get? People are repeatedly saying that his powerlifting and knowledge is nothing special or rare, and not even elite, so why would anyone put up with his delusions and threats when they can get tips and advice from bigger, stronger people who aren’t pathological liars. It’s not so much that he’s a bad lifter, because he is pretty respectable strength-wise for a person who lifts, if not an elite power lifter, as it is hat he’s s douche canoe that people would prefer not to support and indirectly support financially via YouTube ad money.

Also, I’m genuinely not trying to bother or annoy you, only to explain what many of us here are thinking and why there is such a disconnect between you and I on the subject.

Blaha is a character; and I completely see how it’d be entertaining to watch his videos. However, IF I decided to pursue powerlifting, he wouldn’t be my first, or fifth, choice.
God damn

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bro I've literally got five private messages saying how annoying you are literally. You're annoying as f*** like I don't care what you think. You're extremely Petty and boring. And you just type type type like a little secretary you will not stop I don't give a f*** what you trying to explain dude relax go do something else you're off the hook bro

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro I've literally got five private messages saying how annoying you are literally. You're annoying as f*** like I don't care what you think. You're extremely Petty and boring. And you just type type type like a little secretary you will not stop I don't give a f*** what you trying to explain dude relax go do something else you're off the hook bro
Ok. Peace out man. No hard feelings. Enjoy watching Jason Blowhole.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unsubbed. This thread is a **** show. I bet op likes Brad Castleberry too.