Pheromones and increased attraction while on Cycle

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
What are your guys views on increased pheromones while on cycle? I've read a bunch of stories of women and men being more interested/attracted to guys when they are on cycle. Post up anything you've noticed regarding this.

Personally, I've definitely noticed more attention from girls while i'm on.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your guys views on increased pheromones while on cycle? I've read a bunch of stories of women and men being more interested/attracted to guys when they are on cycle. Post up anything you've noticed regarding this.

Maybee It's because you're looking Jacked and Feeling Confident...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

dagger1

Awards
In theory you sweat more while juicing, more sweat means more androstane secreation which is the pheromone secreated.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah I believe in this....women do react to these pheromones for sure....and they look for certain characteristics same as we do...we see hips and think yeah lets reproduce, they see muscles and a strong ass/lower body and think yeah this guy can get it done and make me some babies...its all very primal and somewhat subconscious ....but it happens and its real....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established

Finally someone touch this!... i definately get much more attention from girls when i am on cycle...while i am off, not too much, i just feel average, but still get the attention ROFL!!!! i have so many funny stories regarding this, keep posts coming guys... to this point i have found nothing, but ive found an interesting article that says that girls are more attracted to nguys when theyre cortisol levels are low... when you are on cycle, you suppress cortisol... could be a link?... is that or steroids also produce more pheromones, or both, who knows.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I too have noticed my wife and other girls noticing me when my hormone levels are higher. I used to think they are just noticing my muscles. But I also can't help but wonder how much the hormones are affecting my perception, as I feel very confident, which may also be is affecting their perception. Women notice the confidence, even without saying anything as it is in the body language.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting article that says that girls are more attracted to nguys when theyre cortisol levels are low... when you are on cycle,
was it peer reviewed? if so link it up

@ T50 ive noticed this but i don't know physiology to well to comment on any molecular signaling in relation to steroids. ive noticed i'm much more awesome on juice tho and bishes do too lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great question for sure!!! Ima say true!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was it peer reviewed? if so link it up

@ T50 ive noticed this but i don't know physiology to well to comment on any molecular signaling in relation to steroids. ive noticed i'm much more awesome on juice tho and bishes do too lol
Lol til you start getting back pumps in the middle of it haha :)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
In theory you sweat more while juicing, more sweat means more androstane secreation which is the pheromone secreated.
Maybee It's because you're looking Jacked and Feeling Confident...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

i went to the gas station friday morning before work. i work late shift. i walked in around midnight. a drunk dude and his drunk wife walked in behind me. drunk wife started hitting on me in front of drunk husband in the gas station. drunk couple got into a huge fight right there. long story short i'm definitely ON right now.

long story short. I'm certain one of these two are correct. or its a good bit of both.