Organic Vegan protein powder which one taste the best

musclemanzello

musclemanzello

Awards
I'm a 61-year-old body builder and vegan. Ten years ago, I changed my lifestyle after being 150 pounds overweight and having a health scare. I've been trying several supplements in my daily workout to test out which one works for me. I just wanted to share the information I learned in return to help someone else who's also striving towards a healthier lifestyle. First off due to me being a vegan it limits certain protein powders and or supplements I can use towards my daily workouts. secondly, it has to taste good I don't want to feel like I'm punishing myself it needs to be good for my body as well as my tastebuds. I look for a smooth non gritty texture because who wants to drink oatmeal. Third how much protein am I getting per serving. Ive tried several plant based protein powder orgain and kos there both a good choice but recently I tried a new protein powder from fit extend they sell through different sites amazon, ebay, so far it's the best vanilla flavor out of the others I have tried it mixes to a very smooth shake it kind of taste like the op nutrition vanilla but better, I tried the garden of life vanilla and it tasted like i was eating raw vegetables in a garden yuk orgain has the peanut butter which I don't like the fit extend organic vanilla protein powder gave me the same tingle i got from fiji water so I assumed its good for me it has more protein per serving and more servings per container for less so far this is my favorite I hope they don't raise the price because similar products are selling for over 40 let me know which one you like.