Nootropics for vision?

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
Ive seen comments that phenylpiracetam can increase vision sharpness, are there any others out there and what doses would be best for increased vision?

Looking for an extra boost in eyesight for bow hunting with a recurve and no sights.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
Try glasses or contact lenses.
I have contacts, but seriously are there others out there? Like I said I have read that phenylpiracetam can increase vision sharpness. But I am asking if there are any others. I'm not asking if there is something that can give me hawk-like eyeballs I'm not that dumb

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phenyl doesn't increase vision or improve it, it makes things visually more vibrant.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
Phenyl doesn't increase vision or improve it, it makes things visually more vibrant.
Thats more or less what I meant by sharpness. Just being able to distinguish more between the subtle changes in color from branches and animals and all the similarly shaded things in the woods would be a nice effect.

Are there any others out there that would have similar effects? I am more then likely going to get some phenylpiracetam just to see how it works for me in this regard.

Also, are there any nootropics out there that possibly enhance hearing or make sounds more crisp or locatable? Thats something I was just thinking about last night and my curiosity has peaked.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phenyl has the same effect on sound, almost to the point of making you a little jumpy. I've dabbled in many noots and racetams and it is the only one I have found that had the effect that it does on sensory perception. It's been theorized that this has to do with the way that it communicates with the neural pathways and essentially hijacks the left-right brain communication, causing creativity to cease. This seems to increase the focus and awareness dramatically, though. Likely causing the feeling that everything is very bright, loud, crisp, and intense.

Which, if you have ever tried to study on phenyl, you'd see that it is definitely not what you want. You want to be hiking, running, or just being out and about enjoying things.

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
This seems to increase the focus and awareness dramatically, though. Likely causing the feeling that everything is very bright, loud, crisp, and intense.
That is exactly what I am looking for then. Thank you.

Where is a good place to get phenylpiracetam? Ive looked a few different places but I would appreciate some insight.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phenyl has the same effect on sound, almost to the point of making you a little jumpy. I've dabbled in many noots and racetams and it is the only one I have found that had the effect that it does on sensory perception. It's been theorized that this has to do with the way that it communicates with the neural pathways and essentially hijacks the left-right brain communication, causing creativity to cease. This seems to increase the focus and awareness dramatically, though. Likely causing the feeling that everything is very bright, loud, crisp, and intense.

Which, if you have ever tried to study on phenyl, you'd see that it is definitely not what you want. You want to be hiking, running, or just being out and about enjoying things.
Have you used Phenyl during movies? I saw the Pan preview and thought that may be a cool movie to watch on Phenyl, I wasn't sure if it would be hard to enjoy it though for sitting for such a long period of time.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds very cool. Might have to try it out. I'm not well versed in Noots so I'm liking this new forum.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used Phenyl during movies? I saw the Pan preview and thought that may be a cool movie to watch on Phenyl, I wasn't sure if it would be hard to enjoy it though for sitting for such a long period of time.
I haven't. I'd eat an edible for a heightened movie experience before taking any phenyl.