NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
brundel I have both Follidrone and Tonghat Boron that you had sent to me to a while back. I'm going into PCT soon and was wondering when is it best to dose both. On each you wrote down on the bag 1 cap dose for Follidrone and Tonghat Boron 1 daily

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel I have both Follidrone and Tonghat Boron that you had sent to me to a while back. I'm going into PCT soon and was wondering when is it best to dose both. On each you wrote down on the bag 1 cap dose for Follidrone and Tonghat Boron 1 daily
Again the FD was sent to you specifically to run a log. And you said you were running the log months ago.
How is it possible that you now have it to eat?
It wasnt sent as a gift.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again the FD was sent to you specifically to run a log. And you said you were running the log months ago.
How is it possible that you now have it to eat?
It wasnt sent as a gift.
LOL.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Again the FD was sent to you specifically to run a log. And you said you were running the log months ago. How is it possible that you now have it to eat? It wasnt sent as a gift.
You gone done it now boy

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I posted just last week I had to buy more equipment for my home gym.

Came off of my low carb cut 2 days ago and Folli is just shining brighter. I need more plates again my wife is going to shoot me.

I bet if I extended my run I could hit 2x bodyweight on BP finally.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I posted just last week I had to buy more equipment for my home gym.

Came off of my low carb cut 2 days ago and Folli is just shining brighter. I need more plates again my wife is going to shoot me.

I bet if I extended my run I could hit 2x bodyweight on BP finally.
2 x BW for bench is insane..... make sure you got a spotter ;)

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Again when you had sent it to me I was already into my cycle. It was sent to me late in the mail. I do live in Hawaii and also you told me shipping to Hawaii takes some time. I believe I did tell you this and also I was going to run it in my PCT. I never started a log on this... YET.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again the FD was sent to you specifically to run a log. And you said you were running the log months ago. How is it possible that you now have it to eat? It wasnt sent as a gift.
lol damn

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Well I said what I needed to say. Didnt think it was a gift. You sent it to me anyway... LOL!

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice testicular atrophy as a side effect or shutdown

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm gonna go ahead and say no?

Nobody said anything about that.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I'll let you know later cause I just started it! Maybe it will give me BIGGER BALLS AS A GIFT!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it makes your balls grow please let me know.
Ill make millions off of the micro balls community.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
If it makes your balls grow please let me know.
Ill make millions off of the micro balls community.
Lmfao!

My question to brundel since nobody has asked you this that I noticed, have YOU yourself used Follidrone?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmfao!

My question to brundel since nobody has asked you this that I noticed, have YOU yourself used Follidrone?
Ive been asked a few times.
I started it and had to stop about 4 days in as i got the flu or some virus that then turned into a bronchial infection. = no training for 2 weeks. I wanted to wait till I gained back the weight lost from the illness. Aprox 10 lbs.
Im about ready as ive passed the 10. I might run it as a log with the transformation logs. 8 week cut with fd and no other supps besides caffeine 2 cups daily and bcaa and waxy maize intraworkout.
I used to be a heavy gear head.... it tskes alot to make me grow snd now that im on beta blockers it seems like losing bodyfat is impossible...feels like it.

Should be interesting to see how it effects me.
Ill be running my contest prep diet. Designed by a well know ifbb guru. Works flawlessly.
I have had to chop it down though as im lighter than my geared weight...

Id like to be able to say i ate it snd grew like a week but it would be a lie. Well see though. I have every intention of doing so soon here.

Uuhg rambling... im off for the night

Till tomorrow.

Texifornian

Awards
First time posting but long time lurker on my old account. Im excited to try this because of the amazing logs that have been written up so far and i just now ordered two bottles with the pre-order sale. Ive tried halo before and made gains but realized i really should wait longer before any more PH cycles,

For cycle clarifications, is 2 caps pre-workout and 1 cap in the morning on non-workout days a good dosing, Brundel?
Again really excited and most likely going to log my results when i start this.
Ill admit im a little bit skeptical but i really want this to workout for me (and for others) in the way it has for other users/loggers.
Thanks

MikeST

Awards
First time posting but long time lurker on my old account. Im excited to try this because of the amazing logs that have been written up so far and i just now ordered two bottles with the pre-order sale. Ive tried halo before and made gains but realized i really should wait longer before any more PH cycles,

For cycle clarifications, is 2 caps pre-workout and 1 cap in the morning on non-workout days a good dosing, Brundel?
Again really excited and most likely going to log my results when i start this.
Ill admit im a little bit skeptical but i really want this to workout for me (and for others) in the way it has for other users/loggers.
Thanks
yeah 2 caps 30-45 mins pre workout
on off days 2 caps spread out so say one morning one afternoon

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brundel, maybe you should update your previous post to answer the frequently asked questions. (Dosing, natty or hormonal, etc)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, maybe you should update your previous post to answer the frequently asked questions. (Dosing, natty or hormonal, etc)
Im unsure what your asking me.
Are you asking what dosing Ill be using? Am I natty?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im unsure what your asking me.
Are you asking what dosing Ill be using? Am I natty?
In your original first post of this thread, you could edit it and add some of the frequently asked questions so you don't have to keep answering the same ones again.

Q1: When is the best time to take Follidrone?
A1: 2 caps pre-workout. On off days, 1 cap in the morning followed by 1 cap 3-4 hours later.

Q2: Is Follidrone a PH/steroid?
A2: No. It is natural and non-hormonal.

That's what I meant. I'm sure there are plenty of questions that can easily be taken care of to save you/kisaj time and effort.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
In your original first post of this thread, you could edit it and add some of the frequently asked questions so you don't have to keep answering the same ones again.

Q1: When is the best time to take Follidrone?
A1: 2 caps pre-workout. On off days, 1 cap in the morning followed by 1 cap 3-4 hours later.

Q2: Is Follidrone a PH/steroid?
A2: No. It is natural and non-hormonal.

That's what I meant. I'm sure there are plenty of questions that can easily be taken care of to save you/kisaj time and effort.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that yet..... Great idea!

Battossi

Awards
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that yet..... Great idea!
Also I feel I have to mention....If you're an athlete go ahead and check your governing bodies ban list. Idk if it's on it but I'm tired of athletes at my gym screwing up their career because of pre workouts and test boosters. Lol

Note this is not a pre or test booster I just want athletes to be smarterer

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Dont know if this has been asked but here goes. Since FD has anti inflammation properties, would he be bad to dose with ArA pre workout?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It would be fine with ARA. Only need to worry about COX-2 affecting anti-inflammatories if I remember correctly.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Where is everyone?

Too exhausted from them badass workouts from using Follidrone?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Imagine a all black t shirt that looks like the follidrone bottle..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The DOMS are making us chill for a bit. At least that is what I am dealing with. I feel like even my fingers are growing. LOL

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we are gonna do shirts soon.
A follidrone one would be sick.
Blr chrome logo also

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been wanting a shirt so bad, but I think I got out voted last time when Brundel asked about the shirt material. :) I wanted a thinner one and everyone else wanted heavy duty thick.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm dying to give FD a go.

I'm gonna run 8 weeks first. Wait a couple weeks then do another 8 weeks WITH Formeron.

Wanna get as lean as I can without Formeron then jump on it for maybe 4 weeks. Or possibly 6 weeks.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been wanting a shirt so bad, but I think I got out voted last time when Brundel asked about the shirt material. :) I wanted a thinner one and everyone else wanted heavy duty thick.
I second a thinner shirt. With some stretch to it.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Been running both Formeron and Folli for 19 days now. Biggest thing that stands out so far is the DOMS. Second thing would be the increased pump and vascularity. Also, hunger seems to have gone up. Work capacity increased slightly and strength is steady so I don't know how to explain the increased soreness. Either way I'm digging it so far. I have enough for an eight week run and just ordered another bottle of Formeron to compliment it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first run I did not notice the DOMS that much, but I was working more of a PL, strength program. This time I am coming off of a modified 4 week 20 rep squat routine right into PHAT. The hypertrophy days have me so destroyed the next day.

Yesterday was volume legs and I have to brace myself each time I sit down like I am 90. LOL. My wife is laughing every time.

Example hypertrophy leg day from yesterday:

Squats-
WU 135x15
WU 225 x 15
5 x 10 @ 315

Leg Press
WU 10 plates (total)
4 x 10 @ 16 plates

RDL
4 x 10 @ 185

Sumo DL
3 x 10 @ 365

Standing calf- 4 x 15
Seated calf- 4 x 15

All I have wanted to do is nap today. Volume work beats me up.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, you have any idea when orbit will have stock of FD?
Who is next in line for getting more Follidrone stock in and when will that be? I still have a couple bottles left, but I need to make an order for other goodies so want to get some more Follidrone if possible.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm on the strong supplements pre order list. Waiting for their June 30th shipment so I can get mine in a week after that or so.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product shipped to us today.
I expect late Sat or Mon ar*****.
Ill ship to the first retailer on our where to buy page first. Ill let everyone know when I ship.
Strong
Orbit
NP
PLanetary nutrition will all get stock also

EU distributors will also get stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.