Status
Not open for further replies.
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How soon after pre-sale will this be available to ship? Is NP going to have enough to meet demand?!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
As it is based around myostatin inhibition I would say you are getting the best value from the product while in caloric surplus. That being said it would not hurt a cut and should offset weakness/muscle loss while in deficit.
Okay, thanks for the clarifying this for me.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To quote Walking Dead last night, "CLAIM!"

Now I'm assured at least one bottle, right?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa! bold claims and I can't wait to try mines :)

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Looking forward to the logs, and to giving this a go. BLR has my confidence after just one bottle of Formeron, and brundel has been great as far as customer service goes. BLR is the truth.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was under the impression the Tongkat/Boron supp was next up. Things changed?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please make some bottles available for the EU market,would love to try it after my current PH cycle !
We have a release setup with JW in the UK. THey will have product within a couple weeks I believe.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! This product looks interesting for sure. However, I do have doubts on the claims. Even if it works at 1/2 of what it claims, it's still worth it.

Brundel: Can this product be used on a cut?
It can be used however you like. Its super versatile.
Not every tester gained weight. Some lost weight but got super lean.
Also if you read the studies it has tons of positive effects on endurance training overall power output.

Primary effect is significant strength which happened to everyone.
Above that it will be food intake related most likely. If you eat like a bird your not gonna gain a bunch of weight.
If you eat more than maintenance youll grow. Just like an AAS but different mechanism of action.

Also can be used during PCT as its not suppressive. Imagine growing into your PCT.

This plus Formeron and our new tongkat boron mix.....Or even the new serm we are about to launch.
Talk about the perfect PCT.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How soon after pre-sale will this be available to ship? Is NP going to have enough to meet demand?!
Itll ship relatively soon. probably a week give or take but buy it on the sale because the price will be alot lower.
We have a decent stock. If it really takes off Ill order double the next time around.
Its very expensive to make.....like double the price of Formeron.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression the Tongkat/Boron supp was next up. Things changed?
The boron tongkat will be ready in about a week or two.
I decided to push forward the release so I assured we were the first to release. With the strength of current research and our own internal testing its clear this stuff is the real deal. I needed to make sure we launched first. I put alot of my time and money into this. I couldnt let someone else come in and take the front seat.

MikeST

Awards
We have a release setup with JW in the UK. THey will have product within a couple weeks I believe.
will that include the new run of inciderine by any chance (not to hijack the thread though)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Also if you read the studies it has tons of positive effects on endurance training overall power output.

Above that it will be food intake related most likely. If you eat like a bird your not gonna gain a bunch of weight.
If you eat more than maintenance youll grow. Just like an AAS but different mechanism of action.

Also can be used during PCT as its not suppressive. Imagine growing into your PCT.

This plus Formeron and our new tongkat boron mix.....Or even the new serm we are about to launch.
Jesus. Take all my money while you're at it!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Lion is the most exciting company in the game right now. Just imagine if Brundel had more "minions" like some other brands that flood the boards!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will that include the new run of inciderine by any chance (not to hijack the thread though)
I promise we are working on more stock. We ran dry on Prolactrone and INcinderine at the same time as we had a huge sales influx that wasnt expected.
Prolactrone will be back in stock in 2 weeks.
Our other new product will be ready approx the same time.
Incinderine will be back in 4. Just in time for summer cuts.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black Lion is the most exciting company in the game right now. Just imagine if Brundel had more "minions" like some other brands that flood the boards!
Black Lion lets their products do the talkin.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus. Take all my money while you're at it!
We are not gonna make much money on Follidrone as its very expensive to make.
Im just stoked to be able to offer you guys something cutting edge, not currently used by anyone else that lives up to the standards we set with our other products. My goal isnt to be a millionaire. I want to be the company with the best lineup with 100% good reviews.
The guys you can trust.
This is also why Im here. I own Black Lion Research and I do my best to be available while also running the company.
The most important thing to me is you guys being stoked on our products.

When you use our products youll get results. This is my personal goal.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Lion lets their products do the talkin.
I love praising a product because I want to and am genuinely excited about; people around here seem to value pro bono recommendations more than a sponsored one

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok now I want a black lion tshirt
They are awesome. I have 5 but Im the only one.

I have a plan to start making training gear.....maybe after all the product launches.
I have some sick prototypes....Ill revisit this later this year.

I might have some shirts made though.

I like the sleeveless ones. If you guys all want some Ill make them available.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you know we dont have tons of reps because I want my products to speak for themselves.
Every guy who praises us or says positive things are guys who have used the products who just really love them.
This is much stronger in my opinion than 9021309123 paid reps parroting how great the product is.

I might eventually start hiring on reps with a filter though.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you know we dont have tons of reps because I want my products to speak for themselves.
Every guy who praises us or says positive things are guys who have used the products who just really love them.
This is much stronger in my opinion than 9021309123 paid reps parroting how great the product is.

I might eventually start hiring on reps with a filter though.
Like you say, your products speak for themselves. And your writeups and explanations eliminate the need for reps anyway

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way I really appreciate all you guys who are just on the team because you like the Brand.
Sincerely,..thank you.
I work hard to deliver the best quality I possibly can and having you guys validate it makes it worth while.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Definitely gonna give this a run when it comes out. Looks really promising. Good job.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established

Awesome Brundel! Thanks for breaking it down for me. Now, I will have to add this to my "to try" list along with Formeron.

Mystere3

Awards
So you'd recommend this more for PCT than on cycle?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
So you'd recommend this more for PCT than on cycle?
While I would assume it would be useful on cycle, the results would probably be melded with your main cycle run... I would think you'd want to run it after to keep strength/gains and also make the impact a little more measurable (assuming you've ran cycles before and knowing your normal response post cycle). Just my .02

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mystere3

Awards
Well if it inhibits myostatin they'd be synergistic.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
While I would assume it would be useful on cycle, the results would probably be melded with your main cycle run... I would think you'd want to run it after to keep strength/gains and also make the impact a little more measurable (assuming you've ran cycles before and knowing your normal response post cycle). Just my .02
This.

It would make way more sense to utilize during PCT when you're trying to maintain gains. Now if it were suppressive (even just a little) then you may want to throw it on cycle, but still would probably want it sometime after PCT (as a bridge kind of thing similar to how ppl are using SARM's)

But, alas, it's been stated its not suppressive at all, so for someone who uses this would seem awesome to have during post cycle

(This is all assuming this is really and not an April 1st prank :p)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Massive claims!!

I am very sceptical but very intrigued

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I think they've taken it too far to be a prank, i mean it doesn't sound like it could possibly be real but Brundel gave his word several times over, I wouldn't want that hanging over my head if I were in his shoes, so it's gotta be the truth

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read the claims and thought it was a joke at first. You did back it up with some studies but I was too lazy to try and read through full texts on it (just being honest :p).

If this put even 10% on my deadlift over this month leading to my competition I would be impressed...idk what to think though. :shrug:

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So looking at the study, if I feed this to my fiancé's 7 lb Yorkshire Terrier she'll get buff?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If something added 5-10% on my lifts in a month beyond what I could already do after a month's training, I would consider that a big win. I'm not focusing on the short time frame one of his testers reported the strength increase to have occurred; I'm looking at the full 30 day run.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I will be in the shadows watching patiently

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like you got some competition for a similar product... Maybe this is why the rush release?

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I thoroughly enjoyed every BLR product I have tried so far simply if for no other reason than they actually work for me. I am definately going to pre-ordering anything BLR puts out. Like many others I've wasted so much $$ on bunk BS and been burned multiple times. I'm going to support the closest thing to sure bet company as there can be in the supplement game and will be ingesting and logging some Follidrone.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looks like you got some competition for a similar product... Maybe this is why the rush release?
That's what he eluded to.

Still 2 more natty anabolics to be announced from other companies with similar claims as well. I'm thinking this will pop up a few times but I would like to try Brundel's first so we can gauge the ingredient solo and at a good dose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But wait.......why would everyone be releasing this stuff .......its all a joke right ;)

SMH

The good news is ours has CONSIDERABLY more of the primary ingredient.
You can throw other crap in there but just like all our other products we include viable amounts of the prime mover with no BS fluffer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sucks.......At least I know we were first to launch.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It sucks.......At least I know we were first to launch.
That's what I was saying. To really judge this we need to try it standalone and your dose is much higher as well.

Will the %extract be disclosed?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im disclosing as little as possible.
This is why against my own dislike for the idea we are using a prop blend. So nobody knows how much is in there.
Not to screw you guys but to prevent copies.
The other product would be great if it had enough of the -epi in it. You would have to eat like 10-15 of their capsules to = 2 of ours.

MikeST

Awards
Im disclosing as little as possible.
This is why against my own dislike for the idea we are using a prop blend. So nobody knows how much is in there.
Not to screw you guys but to prevent copies.
The other product would be great if it had enough of the -epi in it. You would have to eat like 10-15 of their capsules to = 2 of ours.
that's a hell of a difference, but i guess its needed, i did a little research and saw that mice have 20x more myostatin than humans and thus responded exceptionally well to the epi (reduction in myostatin). would that be the reason for the higher dose? (obviously we're alot bigger than mice)

Status
Not open for further replies.