Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s funny is Percocet, and oxy don’t really make me feel any different. I’m pretty coherent and it just gets rid of any pain I have but only like a stronger advil. I wouldn’t say it numbs pain a lot for me by any means. Tramadol however messes me up so bad. I absolutely hate the feeling and I’m numb to all pain and the world.
The Oxy helps with pain, but It also puts me in a very euphoric mood.

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey Mike, is there any update on this product? Thank you!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Oxy helps with pain, but It also puts me in a very euphoric mood.
That’s what Kratom does. For me it’s a mix between Oxy and Addy but lighter. I take about 3g, 3x a day.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been using lower doses daily for a couple years now. With all of the addiction talk I decided to to just not take it for a week or so. Wasn’t bad at all. For me trying to stop caffeine for a week would be much much worse. Last stim break I took I got flu like symptoms.

When I use I use for mild mood/energy and joint comfort increase. 2-6 grams a day max.

I am not encouraging people to start; my point is IF used responsibly I think it’s not bad. Now if you are using it to get high, and you continue to chase that same high you had when you started I can see it getting out of hand fast. Just like pretty much any substance. And just like any substance your body and/or mind adapts.

But yea if you get addicted to things easy probably a good idea to stay away.
The people I hear with the withdrawal horror stories are the one’s taking 30g a day. I take about 10g a day. I don’t take any days off but I don’t take a big jug of it to work with me. I only take enough with me that I need for that day. My last dose is PWO around 4pm.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is this still being released?
Yep, I just haven't done the labels. I've been focusing on the two ProSynthesis products since the demand has been so big. The Mitrazepine bottles are literally sitting in front me me totally ready to go, so I can sell it if someone really wants it, but it has no labels. I still have to design the label...and then have it printed. Even if I start working on it today, which I won't, it will be a few weeks. Basically, it will take a few weeks AFTER I have my graphics designer start working on the label.

Actually, I am going to be re-designing the Mitradopa label so that it looks similar to Mitrazepine. I am going to release Mitrazepine at the same time I re-release Mitradopa. I want a more professional, prescription looking label with differnet marketing. Since Mitradopa and Mitrazepine are closely related (brother-sister products), they will have similar labels.

Last edited:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep, I just haven't done the labels. I've been focusing on the two ProSynthesis products since the demand has been so big. The Mitrazepine bottles are literally sitting in front me me totally ready to go, so I can sell it if someone really wants it, but it has no labels. I still have to design the label...and then have it printed. Even if I start working on it today, which I won't, it will be a few weeks. Basically, it will take a few weeks AFTER I have my graphics designer start working on the label.

Actually, I am going to re-designing the Mitradopa label so that it looks similar to Mitrazepine. I am going to release Mitrazepine at the same time I re-release Mitradopa. I want a more professional, prescription looking label with differnet marketing. Since Mitradopa and Mitrazepine are closely related (brother-sister products), they will have similar labels.
Will there be a twin pack deal with dopa and zepine?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't even lift right now but I'm still buying some of the ProSynthesis products as soon as they are released !

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new stuff is amazing. Finally got around to trying it. Very relaxing. Never noticed anything from Kava in the past but this felt different than mitra. Same mood boosting greatness but totally relaxed. Potent too

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new stuff is amazing. Finally got around to trying it. Very relaxing. Never noticed anything from Kava in the past but this felt different than mitra. Same mood boosting greatness but totally relaxed. Potent too
Definitely good stuff!