New me

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
  • Established
Getting back to the lifestyle. Been away away to long. Pics plans and progress posted soon

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was telling me one of those posts were going through. I don’t know how to delete them or I would. So run ur mouth somewhere else. I don’t need ur input
ya if it says it fails to post, save the draft and check. it usually always posts it anyways. happens to a lot of us. and welcome back :)

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
  • Established
So I just ate my last meal for the day. Starting imf. Gonna try not eating till at least 8am. If I can stay busy I’ll tough it out till noon. Not gonna count macros right away. Just focus on clean eating. I’ve counted macros enough to wing it and get close

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
  • Established
So I just ate my last meal for the day. Starting imf. Gonna try not eating till at least 8am. If I can stay busy I’ll tough it out till noon. Not gonna count macros right away. Just focus on clean eating. I’ve counted macros enough to wing it and get close
IMG_0194.JPG

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today was shoulders
Post gym intake

Protein shake with 4oz liquid egg whites
1/4 cup steel cut oats with 1/4 cup almond milk. Unsweetened. One scoop nektar super foods and one tbsp pb powder.

I’ll post my session soon
sorry but am gonna have to advocate for my egg yolks

I also wonder if those pasteurized egg whites are worse than regular egg whites due to heat damage

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
  • Established
Today was shoulders
Post gym intake

Protein shake with 4oz liquid egg whites
1/4 cup steel cut oats with 1/4 cup almond milk. Unsweetened. One scoop nektar super foods and one tbsp pb powder.

I’ll post my session soon
Post gym ruck march. 45 lbs. followed with a protein bar.
IMG_0370.JPG

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
  • Established
Post gym ruck march. 45 lbs. followed with a protein bar. View attachment 210347
IMG_0005.JPG

Trying to work on imf. Ultimately getting to omad. In the beginning it’s a struggle lol.

Post gym was protein shake and cream of wheats.

About 3 hrs ago was 1/2 cup ff cottage cheese
1 container of tuna

Now is the salad pictured. I’ll eat till I’m full and kill the rest tomorrow for dinner

1 bag mixed salad
3 whole hb eggs
2 hb egg whites
5 oz turkey

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 210364

Trying to work on imf. Ultimately getting to omad. In the beginning it’s a struggle lol.

Post gym was protein shake and cream of wheats.

About 3 hrs ago was 1/2 cup ff cottage cheese
1 container of tuna

Now is the salad pictured. I’ll eat till I’m full and kill the rest tomorrow for dinner

1 bag mixed salad
3 whole hb eggs
2 hb egg whites
5 oz turkey
Yesterday session
IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

Tomorrow I’ll make sure the writing is clearer and stop using abbreviations but I don’t feel like retyping all that.

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
  • Established
Todays ruck. I’ll get my leg routine up today or tomorrow View attachment 210405
So they way I’m doing my imf. I get up and work out. Then drink protein shake with 1/4 cup egg whites.

Then ruck march and post I eat 1/2 cup ff cottage cheese and 1 packet tuna.

One main meal before 4. If I get hungry after that I eat a piece of fruit or suffer lmao. It’s not bad just haven’t adjusted yet

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
  • Established
So they way I’m doing my imf. I get up and work out. Then drink protein shake with 1/4 cup egg whites.

Then ruck march and post I eat 1/2 cup ff cottage cheese and 1 packet tuna.

One main meal before 4. If I get hungry after that I eat a piece of fruit or suffer lmao. It’s not bad just haven’t adjusted yet
Post gym pre ruck breakfast
IMG_0025.JPG

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
  • Established
(y) killin it!!!
I been working my ass off. I’m about to be back in school so my free time is gonna drastically reduce. But until then I usually get about 2 ish hours a day in there. And despite the stigma of overtraining I think with the right amount of rest/diet overtraining doesn’t take place

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I been working my ass off. I’m about to be back in school so my free time is gonna drastically reduce. But until then I usually get about 2 ish hours a day in there. And despite the stigma of overtraining I think with the right amount of rest/diet overtraining doesn’t take place
as long as you listen to your body you will be fine, good luck!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Getting back to the lifestyle. Been away away to long. Pics plans and progress posted soon
Congratulations on getting back into things.

I'll try to check in and follow along. If you ever have any questions or if I can help you in any way, you're always welcome to pm me.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, from one vet to another, you're absolutely killing it!! It's definitely a discipline and it looks like you have it! Keep it up bro!!
I'm assuming Army because you refer to your "walk" as a ruck... lol.
Former Marine in in here!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude, from one vet to another, you're absolutely killing it!! It's definitely a discipline and it looks like you have it! Keep it up bro!!
I'm assuming Army because you refer to your "walk" as a ruck... lol.
Former Marine in in here!!
hell yeah!!! (y)