GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stupid work banned illegal sites at work .. been so far behind and just watching prime, hulu , max now

did start fallout .. 3 episodes in and looks very good so far .. think they did a way better job then halo.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stupid work banned illegal sites at work .. been so far behind and just watching prime, hulu , max now

did start fallout .. 3 episodes in and looks very good so far .. think they did a way better job then halo.
Very excited for Fallout. I loved Halo.

Animal Control is a decent comedy. Gave me Brooklyn Nine Nine vibes but of course not as good as that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Animal Control is a decent comedy. Gave me Brooklyn Nine Nine vibes but of course not as good as that.
I heard most complaints about halo was that wasnt anything like game play

Where as fallout and last of us seems like they nailed it

Ohh i gott check out animal control i love brooklyn 99

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@kjscatch or anyone else with hulu .. can yall check when you search animal control it doesnt give me an option for season1 .. usually thats a drop box where you can switch btwn seasons.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@kjscatch or anyone else with hulu .. can yall check when you search animal control it doesnt give me an option for season1 .. usually thats a drop box where you can switch btwn seasons.

View attachment 242405
Unfortunately it looks like they removed season 1.
Just noticed they did the same thing to The Cleaning Lady where they only have season 3. We enjoyed that too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately it looks like they removed season 1.
Just noticed they did the same thing to The Cleaning Lady where they only have season 3. We enjoyed that too.

ohh okay thanks for confirming ..i thught i was going crazy

well i still might be but atleast not bc of hulu

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone who finds navigating all the different services confusing download or bookmark justwatch it can help when hunting where to stream something from or if it’s even available.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone who finds navigating all the different services confusing download or bookmark justwatch it can help when hunting where to stream something from or if it’s even available.
just tried it and wish it put prices or a hint of it where it would cost u money .. like amazon fandago should have prices next to it .. but it is pretty cool after clicking on a link leads you straight to the page which is awesome.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It does. If click it you can then select seasons. It won’t usually show individual episode prices or if the selected choice doesn’t have that specific choice does have a price (like if you can’t buy the entire show and need to select individual seasons for purchase etc).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i just got done watching this couple hours ago and thought it was really good .. never knew their story as my wrestling era began at undertaker/shawn michaels era .. so real unfamiliar with old old school wrestlers

def a nice movie even if not into wrestling .. have a tissue box near by.

injects test *to bring outta that chick stage

Attachments