More XI-KT Coming SOON

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
confirmed more 11-keto will be available in a couple weeks. This means a restock of XI-KT

As a reminder, these raws are in small short supply and we had to have them made here in the US - that means we're eating a chunk of change to keep them available without raising prices on them.

Retailers in the UK will also be getting restocked once more product is available - I think the only retailer in the world with XI-KT left is Powermyself in the UK

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whetitgo rob!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't wait - may be smart to keep eyes open for a presale on these

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. Always taking care of the people.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lots of deals you don't always see on here...you won't regret it!!!
I've seen retail costs. It amazes me that Rob makes any money from some of these sales. There is no doubt we have the best priced Andros on the market, and the highest quality transdermal system.

How many companies are busy overcharging for underdosed Andros, while Rob is out there making sure the market still has 11-KT, and that our Androsterone is real Androsterone?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've seen retail costs. It amazes me that Rob makes any money from some of these sales. There is no doubt we have the best priced Andros on the market, and the highest quality transdermal system.

How many companies are busy overcharging for underpriced Andros, while Rob is out there making sure the market still has 11-KT, and that our Androsterone is real Androsterone?
amen, brother!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

How many companies are busy overcharging for underpriced Andros, while Rob is out there making sure the market still has 11-KT, and that our Androsterone is real Androsterone?
Truth

dghound42

dghound42

Awards
@delsolrob Do you happen to have a timeline on the release? I am really excited to get my hands on this!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@delsolrob Do you happen to have a timeline on the release? I am really excited to get my hands on this!
I had thought these would be available to ship late this week, but there was an unexpected week delay in the lab making the raws. I'll follow up when I have tracking from them and then we can start some pre orders - it should only take a couple days to turn it once the material arrives.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some good, and some pretty bad news...

Good news:
just received an update from the lab today - they're preparing to ship us some completed 11-keto raws.

Not so good news:
We were hoping the yield would be about 60% (this is the theoretical yield) - in the end, we're getting about 30-40%...we already knew this was going to be an expensive endeavor, but this issue nearly doubled the price per kg...over what was already super expensive.

This is the first of two lots, we're working with the lab to see what can be done to improve yield on he next lot. Regardless though, there's going to be a lot fewer units available than we'd expected, and at a much greater unit cost.

I'll be adding inventory for pre orders on the site tomorrow - The first lot of material is scheduled to arrive Tuesday and we should be able to begin shipping late next week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Good news:
just received an update from the lab today - they're preparing to ship us some completed 11-keto raws.

Not so good news:
We were hoping the yield would be about 60% (this is the theoretical yield) - in the end, we're getting about 30-40%...we already knew this was going to be an expensive endeavor, but this issue nearly doubled the price per kg...over what was already super expensive.

This is the first of two lots, we're working with the lab to see what can be done to improve yield on he next lot. Regardless though, there's going to be a lot fewer units available than we'd expected, and at a much greater unit cost.

I'll be adding inventory for pre orders on the site tomorrow - The first lot of material is scheduled to arrive Tuesday and we should be able to begin shipping late next week.
thanks for the update.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Good news:

Not so good news:

Sad that there won’t be more, but at least there will be some soon.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
these are back in stock on the site and will begin shipping mid/late next week!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11-keto material just arrived - will begin shipping XI-KT tomorrow or wed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

How many companies are busy overcharging for underdosed Andros, while Rob is out there making sure the market still has 11-KT, and that our Androsterone is real Androsterone?
i think we are the only 11-keto left...people should get some while they still can!!!

appleyard777

Awards
Anymore XI-KT? I was gonna place an order today and apparently just missed it as it was showing in stock just a few days ago.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More has just returned