Mk 677 with 1295 with dac?

Bareknuckslift

Awards
What's the synergy?

35 years old. Athlete. 17% fatty. New to forum. Own a gym.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Suppose to work great but as much it cost you could just run real gh. I like mk677 a lot and what it does is increase the strength of your natural pulses. And cj with Dac causes a gh bleed that boost the pulses even more. Someone will probably give a better explanation. If you never ran mk677 by itself I would do that first and see how you handle it and test your bg. If I ran both I'd definatley take metformin or berberine with it and chromium picolonate. That constant bleed and numerous pulses a day is why it can wreck blood glucose so fast. You many be fine but keep an eye on it. If you haven't ran mk yet I would try it by itself as it's pretty strong on its own. Have heard it can boost igf levels similar to 2 to 4 ius of gh. Stacked with cjc with dac it's 8 to 10 ius if I remember right. More platses more dates has an article on it. Also supposedly takeing your mk677 with magnesium will help it work better as will hurpizine a. Haven't tried the magnesium intentionally but I usually use zma at night anyway.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
MK677 is already able to max the body's output of internal growth hormone, adding the dac will have no effect. There is a self regulating loop that the body instates once mk677 is begun, the 1st 2 weeks the hgh levels max out to around 4.0 iu hgh internal, then after 2 weeks the self regulation loop kicks in and keeps it no higher than 3.5 to 3.75 equivalent hgh, does not matter what else you add to try to coax the internal hgh output any higher, you will just encounter unwanted side effects with extra additions. MK677 faq: (64) 25mg MK677 bloodwork FAQ = 4iu pharm grade HGH (used 25mg mk677 for 6 months out of the year for 5 years straight with 7 bloodworks) - AnabolicMinds.com

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
MK677 is already able to max the body's output of internal growth hormone, adding the dac will have no effect. There is a self regulating loop that the body instates once mk677 is begun, the 1st 2 weeks the hgh levels max out to around 4.0 iu hgh internal, then after 2 weeks the self regulation loop kicks in and keeps it no higher than 3.5 to 3.75 equivalent hgh, does not matter what else you add to try to coax the internal hgh output any higher, you will just encounter unwanted side effects with extra additions. MK677 faq: (64) 25mg MK677 bloodwork FAQ = 4iu pharm grade HGH (used 25mg mk677 for 6 months out of the year for 5 years straight with 7 bloodworks) - AnabolicMinds.com
This isint tru, while i understand you have done a ton of your own research, ive had my own bloods done and mk+cjc gave me a greater igf score then mk alone. While That may not have been the case for you. The blanket statement of saying that cjc dac won't add anything is not true as a whole. Ive probably had 6 or 7 rounds of bloods myself with mk and mk+ cjc dac

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
smont I'm not doubting you brother, is there any way you kept records of your bloodwork? Mind posting the bloods? Did you keep a record of the bloods during the 1st two weeks and compare them to the bloods a month later?

I personally doubt that the mk677 + DAC bloods will remain extremely elevated beyond 2 weeks. I have a hundred dollar medical
book on HGH/IGF with a chapter on mk677 which states this endogenous feedback loop kicks in by the body after 2 weeks of taking mk677 to ensure blood levels of IGF remain safe and within a pre-determined max limit regulated by the body. The studies were done with dogs (beagles) not humans however.

I'm personally satisfied with the high levels MK677 alone gives me, takes me back to the IGF/HGH levels of a gifted 18 year old for a good 7 months, when it starts to dip below the peak, which is the time I stop taking it and switch to peptides so that the mk677 still remains effective again when I take it the next year.

Here is a link to some of the contents of the book, but you will need to buy the book to read the whole chapter on mk677
: Human Growth Hormone: Research and Clinical Practice - Google Books

Attachments

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
smont please post your bloodwork, share the proof?

I doubt that the bloods will remain elevated beyond 2 weeks. I have a book on HGH/IGF with a chapter on mk677 which states this endogenous feedback loop kicks in by the body after 2 weeks of taking mk677 to ensure blood levels of IGF remain safe and within a pre-determined max limit regulated by the body.
Its on here somewhere in one of my old logs. But some of those logs are over a year long of posts, its going to be impossible to find them. My bloods are no more proof then yours tho. A sample pool of 1 or 2 ppl is not proof. What we have is small pieces of evidence that shows our own personal results. My only point is your statement that adding dac will do nothing is false. It may not be false for you tho. When these products came out years ago we had massive threads and bloods on various forums. Everyone just kinda dosent care any more cus its a dead topic. We all know mk jacks up igf, we know that various dose schemes give Similar results, we know adding cjc and a few other peps raise it more. But...... no matter how high we get i igf, the mk will not replicate the benifits of hgh. It has benifits, but its a different animal. I probably stopped researching mk 3 or 4 years ago.

Ive done bloods on 12.5 to 25mg with and without dac

5on 2off
Every other day
2 weeks on 1 week off

All numbers were similar. I setteled on 25mg on training days and keep carbs low on off days to maintain good insulin sensitivity.

If youd like to surf my old logs there is 1 with some of the mk blood results. It would be a 4 or 5 year old log. I look like a small skinny fat version of my current self 5 years ago so if the progress photos look like **** your probably in the right log 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way @tregar im not trying to discredit you. You have done more on the topic then i have, you probably have more experience with mk them 90% of ppl in general. Theres just a lot of variations in personal responce to drugs in general. Your results and bloodwork is very valuable information tho and i Don't want you to think i'm saying it's not

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work Smont, it's up to us bodybuilders to find out what works and what does not. I thank you for your continued research and posting, and for your bloodwork, I know just how time consuming and sometimes expensive blood work can be, everytime I went it cost me $75. I"m glad to see that mk677 works for you as well, like you said lots of individual variations in general to drugs, and as I mentioned before the study was done with beagles and not directly with humans.

Smont said:
Its on here somewhere in one of my old logs. But some of those logs are over a year long of posts, its going to be impossible to find them. My bloods are no more proof then yours tho. A sample pool of 1 or 2 ppl is not proof. What we have is small pieces of evidence that shows our own personal results. My only point is your statement that adding dac will do nothing is false. It may not be false for you tho. When these products came out years ago we had massive threads and bloods on various forums. Everyone just kinda dosent care any more cus its a dead topic. We all know mk jacks up igf, we know that various dose schemes give Similar results, we know adding cjc and a few other peps raise it more. But...... no matter how high we get i igf, the mk will not replicate the benifits of hgh. It has benifits, but its a different animal. I probably stopped researching mk 3 or 4 years ago.

Ive done bloods on 12.5 to 25mg with and without dac

5on 2off
Every other day
2 weeks on 1 week off

All numbers were similar. I setteled on 25mg on training days and keep carbs low on off days to maintain good insulin sensitivity.

If youd like to surf my old logs there is 1 with some of the mk blood results. It would be a 4 or 5 year old log. I look like a small skinny fat version of my current self 5 years ago so if the progress photos look like **** your probably in the right log 😂

By the way @tregar im not trying to discredit you. You have done more on the topic then i have, you probably have more experience with mk them 90% of ppl in general. Theres just a lot of variations in personal responce to drugs in general. Your results and bloodwork is very valuable information tho and i Don't want you to think i'm saying it's not

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keep up the good work Smont, it's up to us bodybuilders to find out what works and what does not. I thank you for your continued research and posting, and for your bloodwork, I know just how time consuming and sometimes expensive blood work can be, everytime I went it cost me $75. I"m glad to see that mk677 works for you as well, like you said lots of individual variations in general to drugs, and as I mentioned before the study was done with beagles and not directly with humans.

Smont said:
Over the past 3 years ive got lazy with bloods. I use to do them often, id get extra ones done to check on specific things, in my late 20's i saved everything I had stacks of notes and bloods and all kinds of stuff that i lost when i moved back home about 3 years ago. Now with my kids in highschool and needing Rides to school until work and wherever else they go, Sports and then my own life with work and my house and Jesus ..... I just don't have time to do anything anymore. Last 3 years i did 1 round of bloods each year and it was Just to see post cycle that i'm healthy. I really need to get back on top of that stuff

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Smont said:
Over the past 3 years ive got lazy with bloods. I use to do them often, id get extra ones done to check on specific things, in my late 20's i saved everything I had stacks of notes and bloods and all kinds of stuff that i lost when i moved back home about 3 years ago. Now with my kids in highschool and needing Rides to school until work and wherever else they go, Sports and then my own life with work and my house and Jesus ..... I just don't have time to do anything anymore. Last 3 years i did 1 round of bloods each year and it was Just to see post cycle that i'm healthy. I really need to get back on top of that stuff
After tracking bloodwork for many years, can no longer afford it. When I was doing bloodwork, used my company health card to pay for all of it ($75 for each pull), as we received a pre-set amount of funds to use off it free. Now that my wife is on year round hormone replacement therapy, insurance of course will not cover any of it (we all know the feeling), so we use the health card to cover her expenses.

Off subject but when I recently started back on mk677 25mg each morning (after taking a 5 month break off) I got the normal effects: one of which is crazy technicolor wild dreams just like HGH causes. The 2nd day on it dreamt was taking a tan outside with Sigourney Weaver from Alien movie. We were near the edge of a cliff just laying on lawn chairs. The dreams can be bizarre (but always uplifting and pleasant) and seem more real than real sometimes. I recommend combining MK677 with arachidonic acid (4 caps) pre-workout, the pumps are insane, as are the gains. MK677 to me gives effects and gains very similar to dianabol, but can be used for a 7 month period, unlike dianabol's couple weeks.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Smont said:

After tracking bloodwork for many years, can no longer afford it. When I was doing bloodwork, used my company health card to pay for all of it ($75 for each pull), as we received a pre-set amount of funds to use off it free. Now that my wife is on year round hormone replacement therapy, insurance of course will not cover any of it (we all know the feeling), so we use the health card to cover her expenses.

Off subject but when I recently started back on mk677 25mg each morning (after taking a 5 month break off) I got the normal effects: one of which is crazy technicolor wild dreams just like HGH causes. The 2nd day on it dreamt was taking a tan outside with Sigourney Weaver from Alien movie. We were near the edge of a cliff just laying on lawn chairs. The dreams can be bizarre (but always uplifting and pleasant) and seem more real than real sometimes. I recommend combining MK677 with arachidonic acid (4 caps) pre-workout, the pumps are insane, as are the gains. MK677 to me gives effects and gains very similar to dianabol, but can be used for a 7 month period, unlike dianabol's couple weeks.
Early 80’s Weaver or present day?

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
PolishHamm3r77 said:
Early 80’s Weaver or present day?
LOL, in the dream she was the early 80's Weaver.
weaver.JPG
She will always be our favorite Alien killer.

Last edited: