M Test

MikeDug535

Awards
57 years old been taking M Test 2 pills every morning for 2 years straight My test has been in 600 to 660 range as a result Just stopped taking for last ten days and started taking 4 pills every morn of Optimize T My sex drive is completely gone Im about to go back to my M Test cause i am failing suddenly in the sex dept Is this normal? Any comments suggestions would be appreciated thanks

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
M-Test is awesome, haven't tried Optimize T. This seems strange though, maybe get your test checked now and see what's going on. Maybe it's not a test problem? Is it just libido issues?

MikeDug535

Awards
M-Test is awesome, haven't tried Optimize T. This seems strange though, maybe get your test checked now and see what's going on. Maybe it's not a test problem? Is it just libido issues?
Had zero problems before stopping the M Test was always horny

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test and Optimize-T are both great natural testosterone boosters and both are great for libido, but they have different ingredients and one may work better for some people and the other may work better for others.

It's important to remember than if transitioning from one to the other, it may take the other some time to start working so most people overlap them during the transition period; especially if they've been on one long term.

I stack both of them myself. I have an endocrinology condition and M-Test is the best thing I've ever used for me free testosterone levels. I was on it year round before Optimize-T ever came out. That's why for me, I added Optimize-T on top of M-Test, but didn't stop M-Test to add it in.

In your case, its not related to the product(s) that you're having low libido or difficulties - its simply that you were used to the benefits of M-Test for a long period and you're kind of experiencing what your 'normal' would be without it, if that makes sense.

MikeDug535

Awards
M-Test and Optimize-T are both great natural testosterone boosters and both are great for libido, but they have different ingredients and one may work better for some people and the other may work better for others.

It's important to remember than if transitioning from one to the other, it may take the other some time to start working so most people overlap them during the transition period; especially if they've been on one long term.

I stack both of them myself. I have an endocrinology condition and M-Test is the best thing I've ever used for me free testosterone levels. I was on it year round before Optimize-T ever came out. That's why for me, I added Optimize-T on top of M-Test, but didn't stop M-Test to add it in.

In your case, its not related to the product(s) that you're having low libido or difficulties - its simply that you were used to the benefits of M-Test for a long period and you're kind of experiencing what your 'normal' would be without it, if that makes sense.
Makes sense thanks bro

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Optimize T is great for sex drive too .. i think its just what you did .. nothing about supplements.

Mtest should be yearly around .. and then throw stuff on top.

Always have to keep in mind .. for natural stuff like these .. sometimes can take 2-5weeks all dependent on person to person.

So you stopping all of a sudden and introducing a new product which you body hasnt adjusted to it quickly.

I do notice benefits from OptimizeT in 3-5days but libido takes a while for all good solid test boosters.

have it steady in your blood stream .. i think you will be back to where you were in a month or so.

MikeDug535

Awards
Optimize T is great for sex drive too .. i think its just what you did .. nothing about supplements.

Always have to keep in mind .. for natural stuff like these .. sometimes can take 2-5weeks all dependent on person to person.

So you stopping all of a sudden and introducing a new product which you body hasnt adjusted to it quickly.

I do notice benefits from OptimizeT in 3-5days but libido takes a while for all good solid test boosters.

have it steady in your blood stream .. i think you will be back to where you were in a month or so.

yes makes total sense the sudden stoppage of MTest and introduction of Optimize T, I am starting to feel the Optimize T though, raging hard ons in the middle of the night, No homo, but I am wondering if the Shilajat in the MTest was causing my insane horniness I got a young wife, so I have to be on point

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im doing Anabolic XT, Optimize-T and Pepti-Plex right now along w/ my Enclomiphine (6.25 ED).
I honestly feel just as good as I did on 125 mg of Test-E, maybe even better because of the improved prostate and anxious feeling now gone.

Will be curious to see where I test at in 6 weeks when I do bloods..