Looking for sick supps...help me modify what I'm already taking! Need a game changer

ForAnAngel

Awards
I am 6'4 210 pounds and about 12 percent body fat. I have a good physique, but looking to turn heads when the weather warms. I am currently on a 3000+ calorie diet and taking in about 250 grams of protein a day. Goals are to decrease boy fat to about 10% and put on about 10 more pounds. Thanks all.

What I'm currently taking:
Whey protein
Fish Oil
Multivitamins
Fiber pills
3-test-oxo (German Tribulus)
A generic creatine monohydrate
Liver Detox
Jack3d (want to drop due to false positive drug screens)

I am looking for a game changer. I don't want anything that could possibly make me fail drug screens. I need an awesome Creatine and a clean preworkout.

ForAnAngel

Awards
Yeah, was a little helpful. Nothing I didn't already know. Was hoping for a different point of direction for supplements. Like, "you should take Creapure instead of your generic CMH".

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your stack right now is pretty terrible

Id work to revamp the whole thing.

I do like the fishoils, whey, creatine mono

Liver detox depending on your situation

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Yeah, was a little helpful. Nothing I didn't already know. Was hoping for a different point of direction for supplements. Like, "you should take Creapure instead of your generic CMH".
Maybe look into some MCC. I've read some good stuff about it. I'm taking it and I like what I'm seeing BUT I am taking a handful of others supps as well so it's hard to directly connect the MCC to any progress I'm making.
Sorry bro, don't have any hard answers for you. Just suggesting what I've seen suggested.
Hopefully some other more knowledgeable peeps can weigh in.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/magnesium-creatine-chelate-501-caps.html

ForAnAngel

Awards
Your stack right now is pretty terrible

Id work to revamp the whole thing.

I do like the fishoils, whey, creatine mono

Liver detox depending on your situation

Okay, cool. What do you reccomend? What's horrible?

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
I'm really liking the carnitines as well. PLCAR, LCLT, ALCAR.
I really feel these are doing good things for me in the gym and out.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay, cool. What do you reccomend? What's horrible?

High EPA/DHA fishoil I shoot for 2-3g EPA + DHA...this is not the same as total Omega 3
Beta alanine ~4g daily
Creatine: 2.5-5g daily
Chelated Minerals and Vitamins to fit your needs (Magnesium is especially important to me, Vit D/C/B).
BCAA/EAA on a cut..something that meets label claims (I see a lot of questionable ones recommended here)
Protein if needed is fine

I also like (but these are not necessary for a basic stack):
Taurine
Carnitines (2g+ of each ALCAR and LCLT personally, altho PLCAR is also good)
Ubiquinol 200mg daily
Joint Supplement

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
run an epistane or helladrol cycle :)

ForAnAngel

Awards
Where do you get your Beta Alanine from? Any good deals? Also what creatine do you use?

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
run an epistane or helladrol cycle :)
Yeah, if you want to mess with prohormones, you won't piss hot on Epi and you will definately put on pretty clean size and strength. But then you have to worry about proper on cycle and post cycle supps.
A little different from the "natural" route that it looks like you wanted to take. But it's an option.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where do you get your Beta Alanine from? Any good deals? Also what creatine do you use?
I get my beta alanine from Purple Wraath and/or SNS Beta Alanine caps.

If you are looking for the most for your money, get any bulk creatine monohydrate you trust the quality of. Allmax, ON etc all sell creapure which assures purity.

I use Green Bulge for creatine. There are some nice bonuses in there over standard mono. The creatine will work roughly the same way, however those who truly have GI distress from mono may benefit from MCC. Nice B vitamin stim free energy boost from the most bioavailable forms of B6/12 on the market. Orotic acid, K-R-ALA etc.

ForAnAngel

Awards
Yeah, im staying clear from the PH guys. Any other thoughts? Preworkout? Creatines?

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
2 grams of Niacin pre-workout. It will light you up! lol

ForAnAngel

Awards
Alright, how does this look?

Whey protein
Fish Oil
Multivitamins
Fiber pills
Beta-Alanine
Hemavol
Creapure

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High EPA/DHA fishoil I shoot for 2-3g EPA + DHA...this is not the same as total Omega 3
Beta alanine ~4g daily
Creatine: 2.5-5g daily
Chelated Minerals and Vitamins to fit your needs (Magnesium is especially important to me, Vit D/C/B).
BCAA/EAA on a cut..something that meets label claims (I see a lot of questionable ones recommended here)
Protein if needed is fine

I also like (but these are not necessary for a basic stack):
Taurine
Carnitines (2g+ of each ALCAR and LCLT personally, altho PLCAR is also good)
Ubiquinol 200mg daily
Joint Supplement
This is about as good of a general suggestion as you are going to get. Good post and I agree 100%. I personally like adding R-ALA (prefer Nutra's NA-R-ALA) with my carnitine tho :cool:

Alright, how does this look?

Whey protein
Fish Oil
Multivitamins
Fiber pills
Beta-Alanine
Hemavol
Creapure
The German Trib is probably useless. The only thing I personally would add is Agmatine on the off days before the first meal of the day with a quality R-ALA product.

ForAnAngel

Awards
Done deal. Thanks a lot All. Just got my product. My prework is Assault by MP.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally like adding R-ALA (prefer Nutra's NA-R-ALA) with my carnitine tho :cool:

I cant argue with this. Na-R-ALA is worth the money.

ForAnAngel

Awards
Whey protein
Fish Oil
Multivitamins
Fiber pills
Beta-Alanine
Creatine Monohydrate
Assault Preworkout
Nutra Planets Na-Rala

Hammer all that down with 3000/3500 calories a day and **** ton of protein. Better stack???