Just started TRT. Wanna add something into the mix.

dereksmagic

Awards
So I just started TRT. 100mg test c a week.

So im taking the TRT because I actually have low-T (240's) and all the symptoms to go along with it.

However, I do want to try and get some size gain, so as most people say how dbol only cycles or hdrol cycles are pointless without a test base, Can I consider my TRT my "test base" and add something on top of it to get some quick size gain?

However I dont want to interfere with my blood tests - well, specifically I want my test levels as low as possible when I get re-tested, to maybe see if I can get my doc to up my TRT dose to like 150-180mgs a week or something like that. Any thoughts on that idea?

And thoughs as far as stacking something with my 100mgs of test a week to put on mass quick?

27 years old.. was around 220lbs a year ago, then got crohns disaese, lost a bunch of weight, went down to 165.. been laying on a couch for a year.

Now that im on the test, im going to start lifting again, so im banking on muscle memory, more food intake, the TRT, and a little something else ????? to try and blow up a little bit..

Any recommendations? Run a few weeks of dbol? Or is hdrol better over Dbol? - cus of the crohns and lowered immune system, I dont wanan inject any ugl gear and risk getting junk... I know that I have a good source for legit dbol, and a site to get some helladrol. Other then that.. I dont know what I can do to stack on some size by the means of using something else stacked with the TRT

Ideas?

Thanks.

dereksmagic

Awards
Also, I was given a 1.5inch 23G needle to load, and a 1inch 18G needle to inject.. I was told that 18g is huge... What size syringe should I be loading up with and what size should I be injecting with so I can call my doc and get some new syringes on monday... So what length/size for each?

Thanks.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100 a week is a good dose bro. I would suggest that you wait on adding anything until the doc does his rechecks and likes the dose, and so you can see how well you are responding to the treatment.
Good luck

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
18 to load, 23 to inject, not the other way around.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
23g 1.5" to inject in the glute, 25g 1" to inject into the quad. I would suggest not adding anything to your treatment plan for awhile until your body adapts and adjusts to the current prescribed levels.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
23g 1.5" to inject in the glute, 25g 1" to inject into the quad. I would suggest not adding anything to your treatment plan for awhile until your body adapts and adjusts to the current prescribed levels.
Agreed. This is a more serious issue so I wouldn't feel comfortable just telling u to throw in compounds.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
18 to load, 23 to inject, not the other way around.
This is correct. Most people fail to realize that gauge size is inverse to lumen size/bore. Meaning that 18g is much larger than a 23. The larger bore size (18g) makes it easier to draw in the oil while the smaller bore size (23g) gives you substantially less PIP.