Introducing SUP3R-2 - The Ultimate 2-Androstenone Guide - All you need to know!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androstenol, a putative human pheromone, affects human (Homo sapiens) male choice performance.
Gustavson AR, Dawson ME, Bonett DG.
Abstract
A natural secretion, 5 alpha-androst-16-en-3 alpha-ol (androstenol) is speculated to function as a spacing pheromone. The effect of the odor of androstenol on restroom-stall choices was investigated over a 5-week period. The first, third, and fifth weeks served as baselines against which the effect of androstenol or a control odor, 3 alpha-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-17-one (androsterone) could be evaluated. During the second and fourth weeks, half of the stalls in each restroom were treated with androstenol or androsterone, respectively. As predicted, men avoided the treated stalls during the androstenol week only, and neither odor affected female stall selection, demonstrating a sex differential influence of the experimental odor.

You'll never find yourself waiting for the flat bench anymore :icon_lol:

JK!!!

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few questions: what specific 17b-HSD enzyme is used in the target conversion (e.g. 17b-HSD-1, 17b-HSD-3, etc.) and can it be converted back to the original compound? If so, which specific 17b-HSD enzyme?)

I ask because when stacking, I would think it would be advantageous to avoid (if possible) a rate limiting effect of limited enzyme availability. I've also observed that Androsterone seems to use a different 17b-HSD in its conversion to DHT than say, the various DHEAs to T. Hoping for the same here.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Edit: An illustration of what I mean
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1463841371.180166.jpg

Hastur

Awards
A few questions: what specific 17b-HSD enzyme is used in the target conversion (e.g. 17b-HSD-1, 17b-HSD-3, etc.) and can it be converted back to the original compound? If so, which specific 17b-HSD enzyme?)

I ask because when stacking, I would think it would be advantageous to avoid (if possible) a rate limiting effect of limited enzyme availability. I've also observed that Androsterone seems to use a different 17b-HSD in its conversion to DHT than say, the various DHEAs to T. Hoping for the same here.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Edit: An illustration of what I mean
View attachment 135751
That is a very solid question, sadly I was never able to ascertain the specific sub-type of 17b HSD that converts 2-Androstenone into 2-Androstenol. I even searched for this specifically, and never came across anything other than simply '17b HSD'.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I need this NOW.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
In! My next cycle I will be going easy on the liver! Loving what OL is bringing to the table

Hastur

Awards
I need this NOW.
Soon... Very soon....

In! My next cycle I will be going easy on the liver! Loving what OL is bringing to the table
This is a liver-friendly option for your next cycle, with comparable or superior bulking to 1-Andro. Always good to hear some love for OL! We have more to bring to the table, just wait and see!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
What is the recommended dosage? Also Regarding the blood pressure study, this compound can cause permanent high blood pressure issues?! Am I reading this right, what equivalent dosage went into the study?!

Hastur

Awards
What is the recommended dosage? Also Regarding the blood pressure study, this compound can cause permanent high blood pressure issues?! Am I reading this right, what equivalent dosage went into the study?!
We haven't released the dosage yet, that's why it says coming soon in the write-up. And the study wasn't regarding 2-Andro, but ALL anabolics, the study was actually done in regards to bodybuilders who use injectable AAS if I recall correctly. If one is intelligent, side effects can be mitigated considerably, bodybuilders aren't dropping like flies from high blood pressure after all. 2-Andro for 4-8 weeks is going to be far more mild than guys using 500mg-1g Test and dozens of other compounds for several decades straight. This I can guarantee.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I bet high dosage 2-andro PLUS 500mg test would be legit ;)

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Damn i didn't know there were DBZ fans in here it's my favorite cartoon ever by far and they are doing a badass job with Super

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hastur and DBZ. Best friends

Hastur

Awards
Damn i didn't know there were DBZ fans in here it's my favorite cartoon ever by far and they are doing a badass job with Super
Oh hell yeah, bro! I think DBZ is very popular among a lot of us younger lifters! I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to look like Goku. Sadly, I've already got Krillin's hairline.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Who doesn't want to look like goku and I feel you bro my hair started coming off at 23 I'm 28 right now. Can't wait for them to dub Dragon Ball Super but I'm still watching them subbed online the day after they air in Japan. I'm glad they made a legit continuation to DBZ not the GT bs

Hastur

Awards
Who doesn't want to look like goku and I feel you bro my hair started coming off at 23 I'm 28 right now. Can't wait for them to dub Dragon Ball Super but I'm still watching them subbed online the day after they air in Japan. I'm glad they made a legit continuation to DBZ not the GT bs
You and I have a lot in common, sir. I'm 27 years old, hair started coming off in my teens/early twenties, it happens! I am in total agreement, a legit continuation of DBZ was much needed, GT left a lot to be desired... I watch the subbed Super as soon as I can, even with my busy schedule.

When I was younger I wanted to look as jacked as Goku, and with these cycles I'm getting closer! Once SUP3R-2 drops, it'll be another tool in my arsenal to getting that insane physique!

Hastur

Awards
We're getting closer to dropping some images! I'm really pumped about this one, guys. I'm already getting PMs regarding it, and the dosages aren't even out yet!

1kerry

Awards
I have to be be honest, I'd be a bit sad if you didn't go that hard, BamBam! :p

Oh yeah, you'd be surprised if you knew the time and effort put into our products, not just the write ups. Providing the highest doses on the market along with making sure they are the highest purity via 3rd party testing, there's a lot involved. Man, if you only knew what the future held. It honestly just gets better and better as we expand our product line.
Do I heard TR3N again???

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're getting closer to dropping some images! I'm really pumped about this one, guys. I'm already getting PMs regarding it, and the dosages aren't even out yet!
Well cmon!!!! Spill the beans!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been a week since he said pictures almost out I don't think this qualifies as acceptable lol
Do you think Hastur is getting high off his own supply?

I have been following his log, he's killing it a little too much:head:

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

That has to be the only logical explanation I will have to find him and take any Sup3r-2 he may have !

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Well Hastur is fired. Welcome YouBet33 to the OLUK team!!!!
Wasn't trying to throw anyone under the bus! Was just surprised it was up

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only found it at the same website as you. Haven't seen it else where but haven't looked too hard. Surprised no Elite version. Would like to run 3-4 caps a day

Hastur

Awards

That has to be the only logical explanation I will have to find him and take any Sup3r-2 he may have !
You can never kill it TOO much. ;) But no worries, there's going to be plenty of SUP3R-2 to go around!

Well Hastur is fired. Welcome YouBet33 to the OLUK team!!!!
Hey, these things happen. ;) So now that the cats out of the bag, anyone seeing these dosages??

Hastur

Awards
Only found it at the same website as you. Haven't seen it else where but haven't looked too hard. Surprised no Elite version. Would like to run 3-4 caps a day
Easy now! No one said there's no Elite version...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will using this bring all the boys to my yard?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
has a release date been set? I saw "soon". How about now?! Will be perfect for my upcoming recomp...

Hastur

Awards
Brb buying 4 UPS truck loads
Just make sure you read the fine print.

*Using more than the suggested serving requires a sizable yard. Not all boys brought to the yard will be desirable by societies standards.

Hastur

Awards
has a release date been set? I saw "soon". How about now?! Will be perfect for my upcoming recomp...
Right now is a bit sooner than soon, haha. But it's on the horizon, I mean, as you can see above it's already listed on retailers sites. So it's close. And it will be a perfect addition to your upcoming recomp.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
So of the three numbered andros:, 1, 4, and now 2, which would provide the maximum amount of possible strength gains in a solo run?

Planning a pure strength cycle soon and want to keep it simple yet effective. My wallet only stretches so far

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So of the three numbered andros:, 1, 4, and now 2, which would provide the maximum amount of possible strength gains in a solo run?

Planning a pure strength cycle soon and want to keep it simple yet effective. My wallet only stretches so far
I haven't used 2 andro yet, but I'm pretty sure 1 andro takes the crown here for strength. What do you think Hastur?