Idea for a simple effective winter bulker.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm kicking around the idea of a reasonably simple 3 month bulk starting december `04 composed of:

1-4 40mg ed D-bol
1-10 500mg ew enan
11-12 60mg ed prop
1-4 20mcg IGF 5 days a week (workout days)
5-8 10iu slin post workout
9-12 20mcg ed IGF
2-13 250iu EOD HCG
Anti-e's on hand for bloat

PCT: standard (nolva/clomid) except for 10iu slin ED post workout for the first 4 weeks.

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions?

ManBeast

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Have you ever considered extending the Prop to week 11-13 and adding Winny 75-100mg ed with the Prop. Will to lean you up and make muscle hard as nails. Just a thought.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps saving the second igf1 cycle till after the aas are done to have something to help you maintain an anabolic environment? Slin + igf1 make a great bridge from what Ive heard. Ive never used either so Im speculating.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add some GH and its the number 1 bridge available. Take the GH out and its a very close second. Its more like 1 and 1A.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I really wasn't planning on using it as a bridge, I'll do a full post cycle. If I was going to use winny, I'd run it weeks 7-12, but I'm trying to avoid "exotic" androgens on this bulker.

ManBeast

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so basically testosterone and dbol , along with igf-1 and slin layered into the protocol . sounds good . at your size, i would personally suggest a higher dose of test ( maybe 250 mg enanthate eod) .

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ray, yah, the test dosage might be bumped up some come winter. I based this off my "target" weight and current stats, but if I feel I need to up the doses when the time comes, I will.

ManBeast

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its ok sifu, you have less chance to mess up. I don't use much more than Test and some form of oral for my androgens anymore. After using almost everything out there using 3-4 different different steroids is not needed IMO, but some like to make it more complex.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup test is the only way for me right now, all I ever have a desire to take is a test/tren combo, or test/EQ combo, or a Test/winny combo. Less chance for error, and screwing up somehow. If I want more, I will just add more test.

But hey good luck manbeast it is nothing against you, it looks like a great cycle.