I cannot improve my hand shake.

KidBengala

Awards
I have already done exercise with grip strenghteners, dead hangs, deadlifts, isometry, chinups with straps, but my hand shake has improved nothing. It is weak like a 7 years old person or even less. What can I do? Is there unconventional ways to train my tendons? Electric shocks?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look into the Shake Weight. Thank me later fam

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Creatine. Fix you right up.
I have a grip of steel.
Well. My right hand.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just focus on making eye contact, smiling, and firmly grasping. Handshakes are about intent. As long as you aren’t looking away or going limp on them you are fine how you are. It’s not a strength display or contest.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have already done exercise with grip strenghteners, dead hangs, deadlifts, isometry, chinups with straps, but my hand shake has improved nothing. It is weak like a 7 years old person or even less. What can I do? Is there unconventional ways to train my tendons? Electric shocks?
Fasted early morning jerkoff session. Thank me later.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:: takes notes furiously ::...

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Hmm you know I was re-reading the OP and the more I think about it, the more I think you should start implementing progressive overload. You said you have the grip strength of a 7 year old or less? I believe you should start arm wrestling and thumbwar-ing with 5 year olds. Once you conquer them, move up to the 7 year olds and so on until you've reached an acceptable grip to age ratio. Hope this helps.

Tony83

Tony83

Awards
I always thought thumb wrestling should be a big deal. Like baseball.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always thought thumb wrestling should be a big deal. Like baseball.
In a world where professional slapping is a thing, I'd be shocked if there wasn't already a thumb wrestling league. If not, we should totally start one!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm you know I was re-reading the OP and the more I think about it, the more I think you should start implementing progressive overload. You said you have the grip strength of a 7 year old or less? I believe you should start arm wrestling and thumbwar-ing with 5 year olds. Once you conquer them, move up to the 7 year olds and so on until you've reached an acceptable grip to age ratio. Hope this helps.
OP if you don't know any just go to your nearest park and starting grabbing kids hands, I can see nothing going wrong with this