Has anyone seen the Lee Haney workout show?

Rock Lee

Awards
They show it here (Dallas) on some Christian channel. I watched it just because I was bored and I was pretty surprised at the stuff he was doing. He was saying to always wrap your knees and wear a belt when squatting, so I was thinking he's about to go for 300-400 pounds or something; then he goes for 135 and doesn't even squat to parallel. Anyone else seen his show? Is it aimed at the elderly or people just starting out or something (but even if that were the case I don't know why he would encourage novices to rely on belts/wraps and to stop short of going parallel)?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Is he wearing Lee Haney's Wristwrap gloves, remember those?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If you have seen his workout video, which i bought at a MODELL'S he doesnt go to parrallel. He also used wraps and belts and never really went that heavy.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I have not seen the show because it comes on too early. Still, I love Lee Haney and the fact that he is reaching out to the masses (by the sounds of it). He probably does not go down deep in squats because the average couch potato can only bend their knees about 20 degrees before they fall over anyway. :)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I'd seen it a while back, didn't know it was still airing. It seemed like a 70's type show....looked/seemed old.