Gyms closed in Los Angels

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Anyone got some good at home work outs ... mind you all I have is about 60 pounds in dumbbells at the moment... what’s everyone doing to stay in shape

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I had the ocean, I would swim below the surface and haul up heavy rocks.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I built squat stands with 4x4's late march. Also, invest in some bands from elite fts. you can use those to make the DB work harder.

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
I built squat stands with 4x4's late march. Also, invest in some bands from elite fts. you can use those to make the DB work harder.
Yah I have some bands as well but they aren’t the greatest....my dad called me today and said he has some curling bars and some Olympic bars and weights I can pick up

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I have some bands as well but they aren’t the greatest....my dad called me today and said he has some curling bars and some Olympic bars and weights I can pick up
Those should help. A lot of Fitness people posting workout accommodations utilizing everything you’ve listed. Adapt and go until failure and you’ll be good

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Push ups, pull ups, squats are your friend for home training and high volume. You can use dumbells for squat variations, just not the traditional back squat per-se if you don't have a barbell. Tons of programs out there for bodyweight and calisthenics.

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Thank you guys I’ll keep on keeping on trying to make some gains