Great Colognes that Females Love!?!?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
armani- acqua di gio is my fav....
Ive done this as well, and did enjoy it. My only problem was, and maybe its a chicago thing, I felt like I ran into many others wearing it as well. I usually like to stick out more, so I changed it up. Thats when I went through my channel stage.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive done this as well, and did enjoy it. My only problem was, and maybe its a chicago thing, I felt like I ran into many others wearing it as well. I usually like to stick out more, so I changed it up. Thats when I went through my channel stage.
I hear Issay Miyake is very popular out there too

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually have heard of it, but never seen/smelled it. Is it good stuff?
Yea its popular and a lot of guys feel it works amazingly well for attracting women. I passed by sephora once and tried it out. It smelt okay, i wasn't too impressed due to all the hype I was reading about online.
Its def a scent worth checking out tho.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get this, it works really good. Also, if there is ever a shortage of alcohol, you can drink it.
Here is the link: http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Novaya-Zarya/Trojnoy-7656.html
LOL, hey can you pass me a beer? All out, but here mix this with some OJ

Yea its popular and a lot of guys feel it works amazingly well for attracting women. I passed by sephora once and tried it out. It smelt okay, i wasn't too impressed due to all the hype I was reading about online.
Its def a scent worth checking out tho.
Thanks ill look into it next time I goto grab a bottle.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established

Smells like the ocean......

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know of any colognes that smell like Coffee?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I passed by sephora with a friend today and asked what she thought of Issay Miyake. she said it reminded her of bug spray...lol

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
I find that the season plays a big role in which cologne i choose because it also is a big influence on how i dress.

Armani Code for Winter
I get a lot of compliments but for some reason the smell doesnt stay for long.

Kenneth Cole Reaction for Summer
A nice breezy aquatic smell thats perfect for summer

Margaret

Margaret

Awards
I like cologne, don't love it. If were going to dinner or out I'm all about it, if were going to bed I'd rather just deodorant over leftover cologne. The smell changes or doesn't last at all after a while. I'm not sure of any that smell like coffee, or that I would like that either.. Ralph Lauren is always a safe bet.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I find that the season plays a big role in which cologne i choose because it also is a big influence on how i dress.

Armani Code for Winter
I get a lot of compliments but for some reason the smell doesnt stay for long.

I found it... gay statement of the day!!

Margaret

Margaret

Awards
I am so glad I was not the only one to notice this, a month too late. I figured I'm a girl so I'm still allowed to comment. Hahaha.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL my man, ill back you up on this, I havn't smelled the Reaction, but I know what you mean by a good summer scent.

Pipes is just jealous, and Margaret is kinda into you.

:lol:

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Hugo Boss, D&G Blue or Issey Miyake keeps me smelling fresh

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I have a cologne I made at a Bath Junkie store that uses coffee bean and mint and my wife loves it. Her second favorite is "Noir" from Bath & Body Works. If you make your own, be sure you don't spray it on your clothes, though, just skin. Otherwise the oil is going to turn them yellow.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
-Chanel Allure Sport (silver metallic bottle)

+1 you shouldnt have let the cat out of the bag man, im the only one i know that uses it and tons of compliments. I dont tell any of them what it is either lol.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats everyone wearing this Holiday Season?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Versace pour homme... My favorite smelling **** of all time! The girlfriend loves it, the gf's friends love it, my female professors love it.... :)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Polo black? im not a smell guy so i went to the store and picked at random...forgot about this thread lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
hahah no sht right. Im thinking it has to do with female parts.. lol

ElDude2012

ElDude2012

Awards
Jay Edit: Not even close to acceptable
Dude just being sarcastic. Just my sense of humor I guess. My apologies if I offended anyone.

Cool water is a great cologne, as is A&F's Colden. I also like polo green cologne.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I can't find any of my dad's Brute, I either just take a bath in vodka and cranberry juice for all the stupid bar skanks or I do this:

Darker clothes: PLAY by Givencci (sp)
Lighter colored clothes: Aqua di Gio by Georgia Armani
Dressier clothes: Either Tommy True Star or Michael Cors
"T-shirt time!!!": The new Dolce and Gabbana, it's brown.

If all else fails, I douse a rag in chloroform and say "hey, smell this." :p

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
If I can't find any of my dad's Brute, I either just take a bath in vodka and cranberry juice for all the stupid bar skanks or I do this:

Darker clothes: PLAY by Givencci (sp)
Lighter colored clothes: Aqua di Gio by Georgia Armani
Dressier clothes: Either Tommy True Star or Michael Cors
"T-shirt time!!!": The new Dolce and Gabbana, it's brown.

If all else fails, I douse a rag in chloroform and say "hey, smell this." :p
You correspond your cologne with the type of clothes you're wearing? Hmmmm...never heard of that. I got it that some use different colognes to go with formal vs casual attire and maybe different ones for different seasons. Never heard of pairing it with darker vs lighter clothes.:afro:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah...I get advice from girls when I buy my aromas, and they think a darker smell works better with darker clothes etc etc. Half the scent is in the mind ;)

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
I found it... gay statement of the day!!
I know im a little late but

HAHA! PWNT! yea looking back i could have found a less gay way to say that. something like "its got a relaxing smell to it and b%$#es love it"

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right now I have "Jake" by Holiter... It was a gift, but it smells pretty good.

Very Sexy is nice as well... Girls will pull you into them so they can smell you.

BigMac71

Awards
I usually just douse myself in gasoline mixed with a bit of urine and see where the night goes from there.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
I know im a little late but

HAHA! PWNT! yea looking back i could have found a less gay way to say that. something like "its got a relaxing smell that tastes great on a man's TAINT"
Fixed

ChrisSurf

Awards
I've had a bunch of high end colognes, yet everyone seems to love the two Quicksilver colognes I have lol. One cologne I really liked and was only like 50 bucks I think, was Diesel - Fuel For Life

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats everyones Summer Cologne Scents Stack?

airvine91

Awards
Whats everyones Summer Cologne Scents Stack?
Lol I love how bodybuilders refer to anything that is taken together as a stack.

My breakfast "stack" this morning was egg whites, pancake, and juice :p

But anyways I use the same colognes year round. I just bought Bvlgari Man I like it allot.

Dandelo

Awards
Christian Audigier and Rochas. I would not stack these though. lol

JComp

Awards
Im to poor to buy they 90 dollars a bottle stuff. I like Curve Crush when I go out. My everyday stuff is the RGX body spray by reebok. Its not as overpowering as all the Axe body sprays.