Generation X Winabol? Hmmmm

domjaun

Awards
So I running Olympus Labs Furaza 300 right now. However, I just got 2 bottles of Winabol from Generation X labs. Here is the weird part. I read the label on one site and it says 50mgs of the active, another site says 100mgs of the active, my bottles say 100 of the active. Why is there a difference between the sites/bottles? Anyone ever seen this? Just hope I don't have some fake sh!t.

Thanks.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I running Olympus Labs Furaza 300 right now. However, I just got 2 bottles of Winabol from Generation X labs. Here is the weird part. I read the label on one site and it says 50mgs of the active, another site says 100mgs of the active, my bottles say 100 of the active. Why is there a difference between the sites/bottles? Anyone ever seen this? Just hope I don't have some fake sh!t.

Thanks.
How you getting on with Furaza?

domjaun

Awards
How you getting on with Furaza?
Well, Im on day 5 of my Helladrol, Furaza, Dermatrest and transform. All good so far. Feel good in the gym seem to have more focus, stamina. Prob just placebo effect this early though. Im running the Hella for 6 weeks and running everything else out 8. Cant wait for around week 3, seems to be the sweet spot from what I hear.