For all you mma fans out there

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if any of you have played fantasy football but I personally do not have the time to make a team :( one thing I do play that I enjoy is kountermove. It's a free fantasy MMA team (I guess you'd call it) and basically you pick 5 fighters on a card and you get points for finishes and wins.

If you're going to watch the fights it makes them a bit more interesting because you can actually win some money

Just google kountermove and post your team for today's fight on here

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for sharing.

You picked Diaz though? o_O :lol:

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an easy way to win some free money!!! Who does everyone have tonight?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432415662.911930.jpg we have a few of the same picks... Regardless this is one of the most stacked cards in a while

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitor doesn't do well in title fights. He's always been stopped (the Couture "win" was horse****). Rumble hasn't been tested yet against a grinder like Cormier and I really want to see how his cardio holds up.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rumbles cardio was garbage at 170 but all of his fights at LHW he really hasn't needed it haha.

As far as Vitor goes, I agree his performance has been sub par in title fights but he got caught by Anderson (crazy front kick) and jones was too much for him, although he had that DEEP armbar

Regardless, these will be better fights than Mayweather vs pac for sure

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rumbles cardio was garbage at 170 but all of his fights at LHW he really hasn't needed it haha.

As far as Vitor goes, I agree his performance has been sub par in title fights but he got caught by Anderson (crazy front kick) and jones was too much for him, although he had that DEEP armbar

Regardless, these will be better fights than Mayweather vs pac for sure
Couture showed the blueprint how to beat him (twice, actually) and Weidman is a better athlete and fighter. Vitor has always been a headcase with all the talent, but lacking between the ears. If he can't get something rolling within the opening 2-3 minutes, he will likely fold like he has in the past. It may be a coincidence, but the only big fights he's ever won have been in Brazil dating back to his initial UFC run.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rumble

Weidman

Dodson

Benavidez

Hall

Namajunas

I'm split on the cowboy fight, but I'm going to take Makdessi even on short notice. Cerrone lost his last fight to Henderson IMO.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436557175.489461.jpg not a bad card considering Aldo had to pull out