FL7 7-OXO Gel by XPG - 7-OXO/7-Keto Gel - Available Now!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FL7
7-OXO DHEA Gel

50 mg. Per ML/100 Ml. Per Bottle

XPG 7-OXO (RENDERING) FRONT.png
XPG 7-OXO (7)-1 (SUPP FACTS) v2.png

50 Mg. Per Ml.
100 ml Per Bottle
100 Servings

7-OXO DHEA, also known as 7-Keto DHEA, is a metabolite of DHEA that is commonly used as a fat loss agent and to support an increase in metabolism.

This popular ingredient is commonly used by bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and those looking to lose body-fat to not only help them get lean, but to help them stay lean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7-OXO (7-Keto) DHEA:

7-OXO DHEA, also known as 7-Keto DHEA, is an advanced form of DHEA that is widely agreed in literature to provide a great deal of DHEA’s metabolic benefits with it being around 2.5x stronger than regular DHEA, and without the effects on the sex hormones of regular DHEA.

7-OXO DHEA activates 3 primary thermogenic enzymes (fatty acyl CoA, malic enzyme, & glycerol 3-phosphate dehydrogenase) and has been shown to have a positive effect on metabolic rate without diet or exercise.

There are 3 major systems through which 7-OXO-DHEA is thought to positively modulate in order to aid in body composition improvement:
  • Thyroid
  • PPAR
  • Glucocorticoid
There is so much that could be written on the aspects of how 7-OXO DHEA could affect the above systems that it would require a series of articles and go well beyond what could be covered in the scope of a product write up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stacking:
FL7 7-OXO Gel can be used with Ab-Solved, Suppress-C, Alpha Gel, L-Carnitine Gel, or a wide variety of other Xtreme Performance Gels products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Xtreme Performance Gels has had a lot of demand to do a 7-OXO/7-Keto Gel, so I'm glad to see this one.

Plus, its always cool to bring back an updated version of one of the old Avant Labs products.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xtreme Performance Gels has had a lot of demand to do a 7-OXO/7-Keto Gel, so I'm glad to see this one.

Plus, its always cool to bring back an updated version of one of the old Avant Labs products.
Would this have any localized effects?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would this have any localized effects?
FL7 is primarily systemic, but there may be some localized benefits. Just like for example with Suppress-C, it is systemic, but a lot of people report some localized results from it.

Ab-Solved would be the option for primarily localized results.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
FL7 is primarily systemic, but there may be some localized benefits. Just like for example with Suppress-C, it is systemic, but a lot of people report some localized results from it.

Ab-Solved would be the option for primarily localized results.
@sns8778 Hi Steve, Can you help me understand the difference between this vs Ab-Sovled? I'm currently using Ab-Sovled but want to understand the differences. Is Ab-Solved the same as FL7 7-OXO with added ingredients or is this completely different?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Hi Steve, Can you help me understand the difference between this vs Ab-Sovled? I'm currently using Ab-Sovled but want to understand the differences. Is Ab-Solved the same as FL7 7-OXO with added ingredients or is this completely different?
Sure, I'll be glad to.

They share 1 common ingredient, but are very different products.

FL7 is a topical 7-OXO/7-Keto DHEA. Like most topicals, it is systemic - meaning that the purpose of it being in a topical is to increase absorption. However, it may have some localized benefits. The main purpose for FL7 is if you want to take 7-OXO/7-Keto and get the maximum benefits from it.

Ab-Solved is different than most topicals in that it has a primarily localized carrier. There may be a slight systemic effect, but it is mostly localized. This makes Ab-Solved very unique and very effective, but also very different than FL7. Ab-Solved contains 7-OXO/7-Keto, Pomegranate Seed Oil (std. for Punicic Acid), Trans Resveratrol, and Phosphatidylserine.

I hope that helps. If you have any questions, please let me know.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They both have 7 oxo correct?
Yes, Ab-Solved and FL7 both have 7-OXO, but they are completely different products.

A systemic carrier is designed to help deliver the active ingredient into the bloodstream for maximum absorption - systemic meaning getting it into your system.

A localized carrier is designed to deliver the ingredients locally to a specific area, thus targeting certain areas.

FL7 is for someone that wants the maximum systemic (whole system) benefits of 7-OXO/7-Keto.

Ab-Solved is for someone that wants to optimize local fat loss by using a localized carrier to deliver the ingredients locally to a targeted area.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Makes sense. Just wanted to clarify the ingredient. Would this make sense for a stack with reduce xt on a cut? Or are they kind of same modality, different product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes sense. Just wanted to clarify the ingredient. Would this make sense for a stack with reduce xt on a cut? Or are they kind of same modality, different product.
They methods of action would be similar in some sense, different in others.

That's honestly one of those questions that I would have to try it before I could give you a real opinion on it - and I do actually plan on trying it. I'm going back to a pretty intense quick cut next week and will be doing both as a part of it.

I think if someone is going all out, yes, I would do it.

If someone were picking say 2 or 3 products for their cut, I would only select either Reduce XT or FL7 because I think they'd be better to compliment then with something that hits other methods of action like Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage, or Ab-Solved. Or the next 2 upcoming topical fat loss products - Napalm Xtreme and LipoDerm Xtreme.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They methods of action would be similar in some sense, different in others.

That's honestly one of those questions that I would have to try it before I could give you a real opinion on it - and I do actually plan on trying it. I'm going back to a pretty intense quick cut next week and will be doing both as a part of it.

I think if someone is going all out, yes, I would do it.

If someone were picking say 2 or 3 products for their cut, I would only select either Reduce XT or FL7 because I think they'd be better to compliment then with something that hits other methods of action like Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage, or Ab-Solved. Or the next 2 upcoming topical fat loss products - Napalm Xtreme and LipoDerm Xtreme.
that’s basically what I figured. I’d have to wait to see what the other two products are, but generally I do one transdermal at a time as it’s just easier. Lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
that’s basically what I figured. I’d have to wait to see what the other two products are, but generally I do one transdermal at a time as it’s just easier. Lol.
I can understand that when it comes to topicals.

I think Lean Edge is the best base product for any fat loss regimen personally, so anything I take I'm adding on top of that.

The reason I did mention specifically the other topicals that I did - Ab-Solved, Lipoderm Xtreme, and Napalm Xtreme - is that those are/will be updated versions of the original dream team of td fat loss products from Avant Labs back in the days.

A lot of people that remember Avant and those products are super excited about being able to stack two or more of those.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Missed out on the timing to use this for my cut, but will need to think if this makes its way into my routine as I move back into a surplus.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sure, I'll be glad to.

They share 1 common ingredient, but are very different products.

FL7 is a topical 7-OXO/7-Keto DHEA. Like most topicals, it is systemic - meaning that the purpose of it being in a topical is to increase absorption. However, it may have some localized benefits. The main purpose for FL7 is if you want to take 7-OXO/7-Keto and get the maximum benefits from it.

Ab-Solved is different than most topicals in that it has a primarily localized carrier. There may be a slight systemic effect, but it is mostly localized. This makes Ab-Solved very unique and very effective, but also very different than FL7. Ab-Solved contains 7-OXO/7-Keto, Pomegranate Seed Oil (std. for Punicic Acid), Trans Resveratrol, and Phosphatidylserine.

I hope that helps. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks for the clarification @sns8778 In that case I will continue to use Ab-Solved on my abs/love handle area and I will add FL7 to my lower back and inner thigh areas. Also, just to confirm, Ab-Solved contains 25 mg of 7-OXO per ml and FL7 contains 50 mg of 7-OXO per ml. Between the two I plan on applying 200 mg of 7-OXO daily (100 mg applied 2 times per day)

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
but generally I do one transdermal at a time as it’s just easier. Lol.
LOL I'm running 3 right now and running out of real estate.

Missed out on the timing to use this for my cut, but will need to think if this makes its way into my routine as I move back into a surplus.
Have you used 7 oxo before? I haven't and I'm super curious about the product. I've really only run XPG DHEA, Dermacrine, XPG Epi and a few other Epis, but never 7-OXO. Is there a rule of thumb with 7-OXO in regards to length of cycle, length off, etc? Or could I roll right into this after finishing my run on the epiandrolean right now?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL I'm running 3 right now and running out of real estate.

Have you used 7 oxo before? I haven't and I'm super curious about the product. I've really only run XPG DHEA, Dermacrine, XPG Epi and a few other Epis, but never 7-OXO. Is there a rule of thumb with 7-OXO in regards to length of cycle, length off, etc? Or could I roll right into this after finishing my run on the epiandrolean right now?
7-OXO/7-Keto DHEA doesn't necessarily need to be cycled. Many people, men and women, use it long term as part of their overall supplement regimens.

7-OXO doesn't effect the hormone levels the same as regular DHEA; and taking one doesn't mean to not take the other. They are different.

You can cycle it however you want if you want to cycle it. Most people that do would consider a run being 8 to 12 weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the clarification @sns8778 In that case I will continue to use Ab-Solved on my abs/love handle area and I will add FL7 to my lower back and inner thigh areas. Also, just to confirm, Ab-Solved contains 25 mg of 7-OXO per ml and FL7 contains 50 mg of 7-OXO per ml. Between the two I plan on applying 200 mg of 7-OXO daily (100 mg applied 2 times per day)
You're welcome.

You can use 200 mg. 7-OXO per day just fine.

I honestly don't remember if Par every okay'd providing a breakdown of the dosages in Ab-Solved or not. It's really doesn't matter in terms of the question though because there is no direct dosage correlation between a systemic and localized carrier; so you wouldn't be counting any 7-OXO dosage in Ab-Solved towards a daily total dosing the way you would FL7 anyway.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have not, but don't necessarily have tons of experience with fat loss centric stuff since that tends to come easy for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does this compare to / complement Supress-C?
I think they would make a good stack.

FL7 will help with cortisol levels, but there's much more to both FL7 and Suppress-C than just being for cortisol.

I had actually used FL7 from Avant back in the day with Suppress-C from CEL and I remember loving it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards