EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates? dsade gone mia it seems :( I have started doing PE again, hanging for the first time and seeing results very quickly
What’s your current routine and supplements?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s your current routine and supplements?
AM
10 min manual stretch - Left under the check 5mins (45/15) then right under the check (45/15)
Extender- aim for 6 hours, but generally 3-4

PM
10 min manual stretch
2x10min hang (currently at 4kg)
Pump- 65% for 7 mins, rest, 75% for 7 mins, rest, 7 mins 85%-90%. I find this way gives good expansion and doesn't give me donut dick haha.

I do this 3-5 days a week depending on time, I may get both AM and PM in, but really just depends how busy I am that day.

Supplements just taking 5g Citrulline malate and HUNG once or twice a day, generally once after pump or with pumping.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade don't leave us hanging (excuse the pun)

But are you going to restock at all? going to upgrade formula at all? I am hanging, extending and pumping atm and made massive gains just applying once a night, I dunno how much it is helping with growth, but definitely recovery allowing me to go back the next day and hang without being too sore. I wonder if I used it consistenly in the morning and afternoon I would notice anything, I do believe you were doing 3 times a day when you made gains?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
update - Got the comment you look for when you do PE haha. "look how big it is" "it feels so big" I have definitely gained over the past 3 months.

Routine
4x10 mins hanging at 6kgs
2x15 min extending at max tension (I have read a few theories that short extending sessions is better than long extending sessions, something to do with fatigue)
Pump- 5mins at 5(i forgot the measurment on the gauge) 5 mins at 7 and then 5 mins at 10.
Finish with 3 cock rings on penis for 10 mins (BD on youtube has comments on this and how it works)

I have found I get massive expansion after these workouts, sometimes a bit of fluid from pumping and tiny swelling... if I go too hard I use hung and I am good to go the next day no residual sides.

I wish dsade would make more and possibly find ways to improve the formula to be a growth inducing product. Dont get me wrong it is very effective at recovery and that seems to be speeding up gains, but I wouldnt say it directly helps growth. Overall it is still a very effective product for PE

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
update - Got the comment you look for when you do PE haha. "look how big it is" "it feels so big" I have definitely gained over the past 3 months.

Routine
4x10 mins hanging at 6kgs
2x15 min extending at max tension (I have read a few theories that short extending sessions is better than long extending sessions, something to do with fatigue)
Pump- 5mins at 5(i forgot the measurment on the gauge) 5 mins at 7 and then 5 mins at 10.
Finish with 3 cock rings on penis for 10 mins (BD on youtube has comments on this and how it works)

I have found I get massive expansion after these workouts, sometimes a bit of fluid from pumping and tiny swelling... if I go too hard I use hung and I am good to go the next day no residual sides.

I wish dsade would make more and possibly find ways to improve the formula to be a growth inducing product. Dont get me wrong it is very effective at recovery and that seems to be speeding up gains, but I wouldnt say it directly helps growth. Overall it is still a very effective product for PE

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade just confirming when is HUNG best used to maximise gains, is it an hour before to let it absorb or is it best used at the time of extending OR immediately after the session

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade just confirming when is HUNG best used to maximise gains, is it an hour before to let it absorb or is it best used at the time of extending OR immediately after the session
The absorption on the newest version is extremely rapid. I'm using immediately after but you can play around.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The absorption on the newest version is extremely rapid. I'm using immediately after but you can play around.
How are your gains, I think I saw you had gain an inch or so with previous versions? Ive gain about .9 inch over the time of using HUNG (on and off) I will get the new version and be concsistent again for a few months.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read on Evomuse website that Hung will not be the name for the upgraded version. If so, will there be a naming competition?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read on Evomuse website that Hung will not be the name for the upgraded version. If so, will there be a naming competition?
Not a bad idea.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are your gains, I think I saw you had gain an inch or so with previous versions? Ive gain about .9 inch over the time of using HUNG (on and off) I will get the new version and be concsistent again for a few months.
I've had a lot of personal turmoil over the past year, but gains went back about 0.3 inches.

Now everything has quieted down I'm getting back Into the routine. So far seems like muscle memory applies here too.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTW for people really wanting to maximise length gains and money not an issue... look into Apex Extender or Best Extender 4.0, use some kind of vacuum device or compression hanger. 1-2 hours a day and youll be seeing gains very quickly, then if truly not restricted by money get a pump with a small opening like 2 inches that way it focuses on length rather than girth

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havent bought it yet, the conversation and then shipping makes it quite expensive so I will just save up a bit then buy a few
PM me