DTP coming spring 2009!

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Might be some like DTP/R4W/NOS ETHER. Something like that.
Man that sound sick!!! I am dying to try that, add some protein and a multi and you got the basics covered for growth and endurance!

PLEASE put that stack in your store! I will def buy it, and I bet tons of people would to!

Just ordered some R4W to help me PreWO since I train at 5 am, really looking forward to it.

Also DTP prob wont hit stores to end of next week, it still aint' freakin' done!
That sucks, well I guess we'll just have to wait a bit more. I'll hold my order till next week. Thanks man

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
Hey Chuck, Any updates on when we can get either DTHC or DTP??? I only have one day left of the DTHC and I need to order. I am wondering if I should order some sunami to get me through. I think I would like to order the DTP but which ever comes in 1st.
Thanks and keep up the great products!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, Any updates on when we can get either DTHC or DTP??? I only have one day left of the DTHC and I need to order. I am wondering if I should order some sunami to get me through. I think I would like to order the DTP but which ever comes in 1st.
I thought I just put up an update, they both should be out next week....but then again that was the story for the last 2 weeks. Im pretty sure 1 will be out next week, just not which one.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You could order Sunami in the mean while. Run 3 or 4 a day. NP just got Sunami back in stock.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
can u run dthc/dtp off a prime cycle or should i wait a few weeks

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Prime is non-hormonal.

No need to wait.

May be something very stackable with Dthc and/or Dtp.

Everybody has their own opinion about Prime, but from personal experience 9months ago, it stacks very well with a product that does jack your natural test levels or drops Estrogen. I'm on Prime myself right now (more of a "hold me over" then anything else. IE 2 caps a day pre w/o) and can't wait to get my hands on DTP...

So get in line! ... But behind me :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime is non-hormonal.

No need to wait.

May be something very stackable with Dthc and/or Dtp.

Everybody has their own opinion about Prime, but from personal experience 9months ago, it stacks very well with a product that does jack your natural test levels or drops Estrogen. I'm on Prime myself right now (more of a "hold me over" then anything else. IE 2 caps a day pre w/o) and can't wait to get my hands on DTP...

So get in line! ... But behind me :)
Yea no need to wait after using prime.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i hate long waits :( i think this is the only product ive actually been anticipating this bad. especially since theres no DTH left

BrandonSS

Awards
i hate long waits :( i think this is the only product ive actually been anticipating this bad. especially since theres no DTH left
x2. I've been out of DTHC for about 3-4 weeks. When I ran out I went to buy more and found there to be none in stock :( So... still waiting!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im loving my DTH, it just kicked in this week and I have been feeling great. I have been at 5 caps a day the past week (I worked my tolerance up through out the weeks) and have about 2 weeks left of 5 caps/day use

I really want to try DTP, but I'm not sure if everything is compliable with NGA standards

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
im loving my DTH, it just kicked in this week and I have been feeling great. I have been at 5 caps a day the past week (I worked my tolerance up through out the weeks) and have about 2 weeks left of 5 caps/day use

I really want to try DTP, but I'm not sure if everything is compliable with NGA standards
how long before it started kicking in?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm 3-4 weeks i think... I did 2 tabs for 5 days like recommended, then 3 tabs, then 4 tabs, and then 5 tabs. figure 2 weeks left at 5 caps/day I think that is right...

BrandonSS

Awards
hmm 3-4 weeks i think... I did 2 tabs for 5 days like recommended, then 3 tabs, then 4 tabs, and then 5 tabs. figure 2 weeks left at 5 caps/day I think that is right...
i know we are getting off topic (but we are all waiting for DTP!!!) but I had the exact same results. With 2-3 a day I really didnt feel much besides more focus, a little more "alpha male" mentality, and maybe 1 or 2 more pimples on the upper back, but nothing extraordinary until I upped it to 4+ a day. By that time I was out :(

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thats great to hear Texas, I know you wanted to try DTH for like ever.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i know we are getting off topic (but we are all waiting for DTP!!!) but I had the exact same results. With 2-3 a day I really didnt feel much besides more focus, a little more "alpha male" mentality, and maybe 1 or 2 more pimples on the upper back, but nothing extraordinary until I upped it to 4+ a day. By that time I was out :(
I consulted tripdog about going up about a week into my run and he said use each amount of tabs per day fora few days until you start to notice anything. It took awhile, but it does feel nice (libido & energy boost I mean)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The aggression and libido effects can be felt right off the bat, but just like injectable test, it takes a few weeks to stimulate muscle tissue growth.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thats great to hear Texas, I know you wanted to try DTH for like ever.
yeah haha! I had been itching to get my hands on it for quite awhile, and then when i did get it I had to sit and stare at it for a few months till I felt like I was ready for it.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
would u suggest running 2 bottles then? i dont wanna have the effects kick in when the bottle is almost out

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would u suggest running 2 bottles then? i dont wanna have the effects kick in when the bottle is almost out
As with any good test booster, running it for a good amount of time will show better results without question.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think i remember the DTP protocol being to only use it 4 days a week? im gona also have to try out the new 240 tab DTH, whats going to be a good combo of the two?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
i think i remember the DTP protocol being to only use it 4 days a week? im gona also have to try out the new 240 tab DTH, whats going to be a good combo of the two?
I think it was 5 days, 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
what? Whats the question? There are directions for use at the start of this thread. You take DTP 5 days a week, 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off.

I train Mon, Tues, thurs, sat

so im going to use it mon, tue |wed off | thurs, fri, sat, | sun off.

Also DTP is scheduled to ship to retailers thurs or friday, so I should have an exact date when it will get to NP friday or monday, which will probably be (there) monday or tues. Tabs are done, just being enteric coated today.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Product looks good minus the stimulants-

Phenylethylamine HCL
Panax Ginseng
Guarana

And the worse one of all,

Yohimbe!- There are so many reported side effects from this herb I stay as far away from it as possible. I believe it is even banned in Canada because of its dangerous effects. Anxiety, dizziness, sweating, insomnia, tremors, palpitations and severe hypertension- Combine this with the other stimulants in the product and its asking for trouble. It also can interact with a lot of other supplements and prescriptions - especially those that lower blood pressure and anti-depressants.
canada bans everything though.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
what? Whats the question? There are directions for use at the start of this thread. You take DTP 5 days a week, 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off.

I train Mon, Tues, thurs, sat

so im going to use it mon, tue |wed off | thurs, fri, sat, | sun off.

Also DTP is scheduled to ship to retailers thurs or friday, so I should have an exact date when it will get to NP friday or monday, which will probably be (there) monday or tues. Tabs are done, just being enteric coated today.

sorry. i meant if im going to be running both DTP and DTH, how would i dose the DTH to fit into the cycle of DTP?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
There might be more so stacks with other GET DIESEL products, I really dont see a need to stack DTH, DTP and sunami....stack as in use the full or 3/4 dose of all 3. You would just be taking less DTP to add DTH when you can just take rec. dose of DTP. Might be some like DTP/R4W/NOS ETHER. Something like that.
I guess it is better to do full dosage of DTP than DTP + DTH, but as in anything only experimenting will tell you what is better for you.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Phenylethylamine HCL
Panax Ginseng
Guarana

Yohimbe!- There are so many reported side effects from this herb I stay as far away from it as possible. I believe it is even banned in Canada because of its dangerous effects. Anxiety, dizziness, sweating, insomnia, tremors, palpitations and severe hypertension- Combine this with the other stimulants in the product and its asking for trouble. It also can interact with a lot of other supplements and prescriptions - especially those that lower blood pressure and anti-depressants.
Ok....so dont use it., I make DIESEL TEST Hardcore for people like you. For the 10th time, its a combo of DTH, Coq DIESEL and Raw Test, if you dont want that combo, dont use it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Phenylethylamine HCL
Panax Ginseng
Guarana

I make tons of products with yohimbe...........go away. Everyone's got something to say about something they've never used.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I guess it is better to do full dosage of DTP than DTP + DTH, but as in anything only experimenting will tell you what is better for you.
Well there is some ben. from using both, but it depends, for instance DTP has a really strong NO effect and has more long jack than DTH, but DTH has more trib and other test boosting stuff herbal wise.

I mean if you want to stack them, you can add 1 DTH to each DTP dose, making it a "true stack" or you can cycle them by running DTH at 8/day for 3 weeks, then 4th week, 4 day and start DTP at 6/day 4th week also, during that bridge into DTP 7 or 8 day, (5x a week). THATS THE 240CT DTH.

These are both strong test boosters, so I know people always want to stack everything, but you might be better off just running DTP with Ready4War or Sunami, or NOS ETHER, not trying to use DTP and DTH at the same time.

You don't need to throw lighter fluid into a burning forest.

BrandonSS

Awards
any updates as to when they are going to deliver to distributors? I've exhausted all my sups and MUST make an order today, really too bad they've dicked you around this long...

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
These are both strong test boosters, so I know people always want to stack everything, but you might be better off just running DTP with Ready4War or Sunami, or NOS ETHER, not trying to use DTP and DTH at the same time.
Man! I can't wait for that DTP + R4W + Nos Ether stack!!! Hey Chuck how are you gonna name that one?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Man! I can't wait for that DTP + R4W + Nos Ether stack!!! Hey Chuck how are you gonna name that one?
its gonna be some type of "kings" stack being DTP R4W and NOS ETHER are all at the top of what their categories.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
any updates as to when they are going to deliver to distributors? I've exhausted all my sups and MUST make an order today, really too bad they've dicked you around this long...
they still dicking me around so I dont know. Its getting to be a huge pain in the ass becuase I still have to run a business and pay for expenses/advertising, this sht is like 45 days late.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
FEFIFO says ETA June 30, is it still the ETA or has it been pushed farther.

they still dicking me around so I dont know. Its getting to be a huge pain in the ass becuase I still have to run a business and pay for expenses/advertising, this sht is like 45 days late.
Man you gotta know you are running a quality business with quality products when people are waiting for a 45 day delayed product instead of buying something else. I know cuz that is what I am doing.:sad:

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait for this product, DTHC is pwnage this will be epic!!

Its about time to grow some balls and get diesel!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, with DTP 3-4 times a week will probably be the protocol(on training days), and DTH on opposing days. Once the products are 100% finished there will be some testing done to find a happy synergy between the two.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just curious, what is the reasoning behind the 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off cycling of DTP, im guessing it has something to do with the addition of DHEA and Preg?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just curious, what is the reasoning behind the 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off cycling of DTP, im guessing it has something to do with the addition of DHEA and Preg?
Yea thats correct, as dhea, and preg are "hormonal", they can effect negative feedback if taken everyday for extended periods. The purpose of preworkout as Chuck has explained it to combat cortisol, and prevent catabolism.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats correct, as dhea, and preg are "hormonal", they can effect negative feedback if taken everyday for extended periods. The purpose of preworkout as Chuck has explained it to combat cortisol, and prevent catabolism.
what would the negatives be? slight shutdown of natural test production or high levels could convert to unwanted hormones? i read something a while back about how u cant rly control what they convert to so theres always a chance it could effect other hormones.

thanks for answering my questions btw

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i was curious about the dhea and preg being included too, couldnt they result in elevated E2 estrogen since there is no ai in the formula since ATD was taken out. would this be effectively stacked with formex for better results and to avoid excess estrogen production from elevated test?

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
My eyes just popped out of my head its half hour till the 30th! haha

We should have an opening party.

also... Did I do too much cardio today, or did i notice that the pills are about 1450MG's?!?!?

That is awesome if its true... haha thats called balls

BrandonSS

Awards
any updates? I know you cant help it but I've been out for a month and I'm trying to stay loyal... but this is taking FOR-EV-ER. lol

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so is it finnally ready today im so pumped about this been holding off on placing an order for like a month now

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
this is a joke....i need my fix :684:

thanks chuck for keeping us updated

mark1

Awards
Chuck, you got to tell them to get their @**% together man! In this economy they should be kissing your ass that you are even firing them off your business!!

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, you got to tell them to get their @**% together man! In this economy they should be kissing your ass that you are even firing them off your business!!
I agree. From what I collect there are ALOT of people who use and like Get Diesel products, yet it's like the supplier is not giving it the respect it deserves.

Chuck, I don't want to sound paranoid but disreguarding the slow manner in which the supplier has produced the product, do you still trust it will be up to your standards or do you think they could possibly dissapoint you in that aspect as well?

Sean447

Awards
Do you know if this will be able to be shipped to Australia? I read on the Get Diesel website that it may not be legal in some countries outside the USA.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, got a question, what will the aroma be? Will it have that distinct/strong smell like DTH, or more like Sunami?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, got a question, what will the aroma be? Will it have that distinct/strong smell like DTH, or more like Sunami?
Prob DTH, sunami smells like candy. I know the tribulus and long jack we use is really concentrated and give DTH that "20lbs of herbs" smell.

They will be enteric coated also, but no coloring.