DTP coming spring 2009!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there any way for me to see all the photos that i've commented recently?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So did anyone pick DTP up recently, and have any feedback??

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
So did anyone pick DTP up recently, and have any feedback??
I posted some feedback in some other threads TripDog- all mine I believe, but I'll repeat more of the same here bro- DTP is the best test booster I've ever come across... I've been lovin it this last month or so, led me to order DTH to stack w/ with it too as I don't doubt it's great as well (also just ordered JP8 to top off my current stack :) ). I've experienced all the signs of elevated T, n I feel more overall vitality. On non-workout days I'm sad n wishing I was in the gym lol

dan4real

Awards
I did a bottle of DTH back in March, 2010. Mostly as part of a pct,
AnD all I can say, was it did get my test back up. Actually, i never lost that much of anything from that cycle. It was a cycle of Natadrol / 1-andro.
I ran it for 5 weeks, and gained about 7 lbs, and got some strength in bench press.
I knew it was time to end it, because the libido took a dive at the end...DTH brought it back, and my strength did not bounce. I liked it. I just wish it was cheaper somewhere..
Chucks got a good product. I now have a 2nd bottle right next to my other stuff....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I did a bottle of DTH back in March, 2010. Mostly as part of a pct,
AnD all I can say, was it did get my test back up. Actually, i never lost that much of anything from that cycle. It was a cycle of Natadrol / 1-andro.
I ran it for 5 weeks, and gained about 7 lbs, and got some strength in bench press.
I knew it was time to end it, because the libido took a dive at the end...DTH brought it back, and my strength did not bounce. I liked it. I just wish it was cheaper somewhere..
Chucks got a good product. I now have a 2nd bottle right next to my other stuff....
U talking about DTP or DTH? DTH is about $40, thats not bad. Garbage herbal test boosters are $40-$50

DavidII

Awards
Can I run DTP with clen? Looking to keep my strength from my last cycle while shedding some weight.

Thanks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
V2 nice looking for the ingredients !
Well you know, GET DIESEL supplement facts are "boring" to the eye. The product will be same DTP quality, with some of the
raw at a much higher potency. This isnt the "new and improve" = "formula change to save money." This DTP V2 cost more to produce.
I think I have a sup facts panel around here somewhere, I'll put up tomorrow or so.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aint't nobody have time for that !!! Facebook! Lol No I just don't have face book, profile look about the same, except DHEA and pren seem to be reduce? Price wil lsray the same?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DHEA and preg isnt reduced, old sup facts is for 2 tabs, this is for 1 tab homie

Dont know why FB made the panel so small, here it is:

DTP_2015_128_Mega_Tabs_Dir_for_USE_GET_DIESEL_jpg_small_2015.gif
DTProcycle_SupFacts_128Tabs_FINAL_2015_Jan_small_jpg.jpg

Sorry nothing fancy and GET DIESEL has always used prop blends, but
these are some of the strongest if not the strongest extracts avail. of any product.
Great results as with the current DIESEL TEST Procycle.

GET DIESEL supplement facts panels don't sell the products. The results do.​

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I see, do you ship this to Canada from Fefifo?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok I see, do you ship this to Canada from Fefifo?
No, it has DHEA, pregnenolone and Yohimbe. I have a lot of Canada customers that ship it to border states.

DIESEL TEST Limited Edition is legal there and strong also.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established