DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE....ITS HERE!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone recommend taking the cycling of days? Plan on running 3/2/2 dosing everyday. Thanks for the help.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take 5 day on, 2 off - Works well for me!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone recommend taking the cycling of days? Plan on running 3/2/2 dosing everyday. Thanks for the help.
I just take a day off every once in awhile, usually sundays and rainy or bad weather days when I don't work. if you do take 2 days off a week-remember you don't have to take 2 consecutive days off.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I stuck to the recommended protocol for a solid run and it served me well. I missed it on the off days but the next day BAM! Stronger than ever.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things are going really well, I feel like my test level is holding around the 400 mark[although I haven't been tested in awhile]. my libido is very high, my mood is good, I seem to have aggression when I need it but at the same time I am relatively mellow. energy has been good so I have been attempting to reduce the amount of stims I have been using....I have not been using any pre-workout or anything that would cause a pump other than DTP V3 and yet pumps are very good. strength was up the 1st week or 2 and I added 5-10lbs to lifts, strength has kinda leveled out still up...this is very good I think for a 57 [almost 58] year old man who was taken off trt after 7 years of being on it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh crap...I thought I was posting in my log...:stooges:

sorry chuck!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Duuuuuude! You're a kick in the pants inspiration wherever you post!
it's easy to be motivated when talking about diesel products, I've been using them for a decade now-and they never disappoint.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great information bigt, always good to hear from you!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel are you discontinuing the V2 by any chance? Love that stuff
Yes i wouldn't make v2 and v3. Too many ppl complain it makes their stomach hurt. The v2 was stronger pill for pill but thats why there is 204 tabs in v3 where v2 had 128. Also v2 did nothing for libido. Im happy with v3. Raw test is something to use if anyone misses v2.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
those are some great reviews on V2, chuck...having used both 2 and 3 I would put V3 a notch above based on decreased stomach issues with higher dosing and the increased libido boost.
I need to add v3 to the AM review pages so reviews can b put up.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes i wouldn't make v2 and v3. Too many ppl complain it makes their stomach hurt. The v2 was stronger pill for pill but thats why there is 204 tabs in v3 where v2 had 128. Also v2 did nothing for libido. Im happy with v3. Raw test is something to use if anyone misses v2.
Good to know, thank you. Looks like I'll have to stock up while it's still available.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Does FeFiFo.com still have any ?
No. Ive been making these for a while. No way v2 is a better test booster. Not to take anything from v2 but v3 for me is probably the best test booster Ive ever made. Reason is its hard to get a high test boosting formula to also increase libido. V2 didnt increase libido much...not that that is bad bc a test booster is test > libido. V3 also gives increases in volume. Like someone said it is possible they got stronger on v2 especially if they were not taking 2x as much v3.

Like it more than DTH2010. Speaking of Diesel Test...the next Diesel Test will be based off the v3 formula.

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
guys, would this be a good option with a Lean Cycle? thinking about something that would help with the shutdown while on cycle (so the Mrs doesnt complain!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
guys, would this be a good option with a Lean Cycle? thinking about something that would help with the shutdown while on cycle (so the Mrs doesnt complain!!!
Yes or hardcore. I dnt know of any other single product libido booster that's stronger.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only complaint you will get is if she needs a rest !!

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
I just take a day off every once in awhile, usually sundays and rainy or bad weather days when I don't work. if you do take 2 days off a week-remember you don't have to take 2 consecutive days off.
Reviews look amazing. Thinking of running this with Lean so shutdown doesn't hit. Recommended?

Also why the off days, don't understand the concept??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reviews look amazing. Thinking of running this with Lean so shutdown doesn't hit. Recommended?

Also why the off days, don't understand the concept??
Got to give the Lizard a rest!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Amazon.ca ...canada...shows a pic of the new bottle of dth...if i ordered thia would be the version id get?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amazon.ca ...canada...shows a pic of the new bottle of dth...if i ordered thia would be the version id get?
Better ask Chuck Diesel on this one ... ???

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel or any othe knowledgeable bloke: If I am taking a serm for pct for a semi suppressive sarm/andro cycle, should I be taking my pro v with it ir wait til my serm is done? (doing50/25/25)
Thanks

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Back to running 6 caps a day. When are most of you seeing results or changes?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel or any othe knowledgeable bloke: If I am taking a serm for pct for a semi suppressive sarm/andro cycle, should I be taking my pro v with it or wait til my serm is done? (doing50/25/25)
Thanks
Bump

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cut back to (2) a day, all I wanted to do was have sex!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel or any othe knowledgeable bloke: If I am taking a serm for pct for a semi suppressive sarm/andro cycle, should I be taking my pro v with it ir wait til my serm is done? (doing50/25/25)
Thanks
with it, start at only 3 DTP a day, 2 am and 1 mid day. DTP has always worked well w a serm. There are serm/DT logs on here from back in the day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Right now my "mega load" stack is 1/2 DTP AM with 3 DTH 200tabs version AM and mid-day. With NOS ether 1/2 scoop w each meal. #johnholmes

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I felt an increase in libido in the first few days haha. Only taking 4 a day to.
like webs said, it hits fast.
Dang, am I the youngest user being 26?

Cant say much of anything to the libido but the Alpha feeling may be there. Playing around in new waters with training so its still been a humbling curve. No changes in my day to day to report as of yet using the 5/2 protocol at 6 tabs a day. Still got plenty of the bottle left though.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Cant say much of anything to the libido but the Alpha feeling may be there. Playing around in new waters with training so its still been a humbling curve. No changes in my day to day to report as of yet using the 5/2 protocol at 6 tabs a day. Still got plenty of the bottle left though.
Yea I do 5-6 a day 6 days on/1 off. Stuffs pretty legit.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Id start at 3 a day. 2am and 1 midday. I get high libido on 2 a day. Over 4 a day i literary destroy the gym but dnt b horny all day.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id start at 3 a day. 2am and 1 midday. I get high libido on 2 a day. Over 4 a day i literary destroy the gym but dnt b horny all day.
Yea at my 4th week here and started high, lowered the dose, and now back up. Maybe its still taking time

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is Fefifo currently the best pricing on V3? Thinking of giving a bottle a whirl, like 2 caps a day and see if I can tolerate the yohimbe at that dose and get some libido fun. If not, I have a buddy I'm sure wouldn't mind a free bottle on me, worst case scenario lol

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Is Fefifo currently the best pricing on V3? Thinking of giving a bottle a whirl, like 2 caps a day and see if I can tolerate the yohimbe at that dose and get some libido fun. If not, I have a buddy I'm sure wouldn't mind a free bottle on me, worst case scenario lol
I read some users are not having it due to the Yohimbe, like stomach issues and that kind of thing... Anyone here have the same?

I ordered mine thru Amazon and it's the same price as fefifo 53$ and some change

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never had a problem and I like Yohimbe, but not everyone reacts to it the same. Start slow if you don't know how your react to Yohimbe and work your way up. I believe you will be Very Happy!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
At getdiesel.com you can click "order now" and see whos lowest. I cant post other retailers bc they dnt sponsor. FeFiFo is my site but go there and click "stacks" there are some nice dtp stacks in there.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I read some users are not having it due to the Yohimbe, like stomach issues and that kind of thing... Anyone here have the same?

I ordered mine thru Amazon and it's the same price as fefifo 53$ and some change
Some ppl had issues with V2. With V3 no one had reported stomach issues but not sure it was the yohimbe. The yohimbe is very very low. Like not even 1mg in 3 tabs

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yea at my 4th week here and started high, lowered the dose, and now back up. Maybe its still taking time
Nah at 4th week should have kicked in by day 7 but i started high for only 2 days and went into procycle frm months of diesel test hardcore. Sht i even smell like I just got out of wrestling practice when Im on DTPV3 post workout so I know some pheromones or something is up also.