Cycle question??

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently completed 2 weeks of 1 andro 220 and 11kt 250. Decided to throw in epiandro starting this week at 500. I am only going 4 weeks of 1 and 11kt...should I double up on epi to keep it even or have a two week overlap? Also...when should I start my pct? I have rc clomid, laxi and epicat.

Hastur

Awards
You can do either, run it at 500mg or 1000mg, whichever you prefer. There's nothing wrong with leaving a few pills in the bottle for next time. Don't feel like you have to use it all to fit a time table you've made. You start PCT the day after the cycle ends. So say a Thursday is the last day you take 1-Andro/11-KT/Epiandro, then Friday would be the first day of PCT.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I run a test booster like OL testify during pct or wait til afterwards?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can do either, run it at 500mg or 1000mg, whichever you prefer. There's nothing wrong with leaving a few pills in the bottle for next time. Don't feel like you have to use it all to fit a time table you've made. You start PCT the day after the cycle ends. So say a Thursday is the last day you take 1-Andro/11-KT/Epiandro, then Friday would be the first day of PCT.
Do you think clomid is enough for such a short cycle?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Clomid alone should be enough to restart your HPTA. Anything else would be a bonus, but the SERM is all you strictly need.
What else could I add to my pct to be a bonus?

Hastur

Awards
What else could I add to my pct to be a bonus?
A SERM like Clomid is the core of any PCT, the bonus products would be SUP3R PCT or TEST1FY, though TEST1FY is best utilized after PCT, and SUP3R PCT is best utilized DURING PCT as the name implies. Other bonus products would be things to maintain gains, a laxogenin product like STR3NGTH UNLEASHED or epicatechin product like EP1C UNLEASHED, etc.