Cycle log

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Nurse at the docs office asked me if I’d been working out and looked at my arms so I’m guessing the water weights filling me out a little bit.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just kinda doing a practice run see what I still got in the tank. I've been back at it for about 2 years after taking close to 4 off. I'm actually pretty happy with how things have gone. Everyone says i should compete so we'll see
Mike, as shredded as you are in the pictures I’ve seen, I’m sure you could probably win in a classic physique right now.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mike, as shredded as you are in the pictures I’ve seen, I’m sure you could probably win in a classic physique right now.
Thanks bro but you should see me now..I'll post right before I carb up into Vegas. I have kids coming up to me in the gym everyday now like whoa dude you're so ripped!! Or how did you get so shredded? How do I get my shoulders to pop like yours lol. My quads and abs are as vascular as my arms now😉

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bro but you should see me now..I'll post right before I carb up into Vegas. I have kids coming up to me in the gym everyday now like whoa dude you're so ripped!! Or how did you get so shredded? How do I get my shoulders to pop like yours lol. My quads and abs are as vascular as my arms now😉
Yeah, when you start hitting that 6% to 7% range then you are truly shredded.💪

SeñorSwollness

Awards
NPP should be here any day. It worked out really well how it arrived really, gave me time to build up the longer esters.

You guys think I’ll be okay to go straight into the NPP having frontloaded the test? Did the frontload a week ago and I’ve done daily 0.3 mL pins since.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
NPP should be here any day. It worked out really well how it arrived really, gave me time to build up the longer esters.

You guys think I’ll be okay to go straight into the NPP having frontloaded the test? Did the frontload a week ago and I’ve done daily 0.3 mL pins since.
Yea you should be alright

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

👍

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Alright guys, how much is too much to put into a single muscle for a single pin?

I’ve been doing 0.6 daily (0.3 each of test/EQ) but now that my NPP is here I just did the first daily with that incorporated in. It equals out to about exactly a mL with 525 Test Cyp, 525 EQ, and 420 NPP. Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright guys, how much is too much to put into a single muscle for a single pin?

I’ve been doing 0.6 daily (0.3 each of test/EQ) but now that my NPP is here I just did the first daily with that incorporated in. It equals out to about exactly a mL with 525 Test Cyp, 525 EQ, and 420 NPP. Any thoughts? Suggestions?
Depends on the muscle? If it's glute/ ventro glute/ quad/ lat you can throw 3cc into those ( I usually dont like more than 2 but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do) delts I wouldn't put more than 1 into each

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Depends on the muscle? If it's glute/ ventro glute/ quad/ lat you can throw 3cc into those ( I usually dont like more than 2 but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do) delts I wouldn't put more than 1 into each
Thanks brother

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Excited for this coming week. The NPP is gonna start rocking and I’ll post my first set of progress pics/weight. I’m really happy with the progress so far, being that it’s largely just been muscle memory. The sauce hasn’t really started swinging yet, that should get better this week too.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excited for this coming week. The NPP is gonna start rocking and I’ll post my first set of progress pics/weight. I’m really happy with the progress so far, being that it’s largely just been muscle memory. The sauce hasn’t really started swinging yet, that should get better this week too.
Did you choose npp over deca simply for the fast ester?

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Well, I guess time to reach peak blood levels and onset. But no, didn’t factor in really.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
But yeah, I fully understand that nandrolone is nandrolone regardless of ester.

Gentlemen, I’m turning into an animal hooo boy shits taking off! Kinda scared for real, the NPP hasn’t even started to grow legs yet.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
I remember what it was! I was listening to one of the coaches from Thing Big Podcast and he was talking about his favorite cycle and what I’m doing is the same compounds but probably a lesser dosage.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I guess time to reach peak blood levels and onset. But no, didn’t factor in really.
Was just wondering really. The ester doesn't change the parent compound so there's not a "wrong" one but yea if you don't want to wait a month for it to really start working or more importantly if you pct afterward then npp would be the way to go. I think unless you blast and cruise you shouldn't use deca, or eq for that matter

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Was just wondering really. The ester doesn't change the parent compound so there's not a "wrong" one but yea if you don't want to wait a month for it to really start working or more importantly if you pct afterward then npp would be the way to go. I think unless you blast and cruise you shouldn't use deca, or eq for that matter
That makes sense.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Excited to get the progress pics up Friday (2 week mark), my body is shifting a lot faster than I anticipated.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Will also have updated weight, wouldn’t be surprised if the scales haven’t shifted much cuz I’ve dropped a decent amount of BF from my midsection. Will be interesting to see the water weight vs fat loss vs muscle gain on the scales.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Man, I’ve never been this hungry in my life. It’s borderline insane, like I feel like I just smoked a bowl of the firest bud on the planet and I have to v-line for the kitchen or my stomach is gonna mutiny.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
And I’m eating 5-6 meals a day, slightly smaller portions but I guess that’s not cutting it lol

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Two weeks in boys, official weight is 183, so up 6 lbs. here’s progress pics…
IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Good job man, looks like your delts and arms are coming back in quick. At only 2 weeks in that’s a good sign….keep that train rolling.
My arms would grow if I didn’t even train them, I kinda hate it because things can get disproportionate quickly. My chest has always been my weakest body part, I had to really dial in on it to get it to grow to even where I had it pre surgery. My arms were so big they would compensate and take the weight, thru time I’ve learned little tricks here and there to truly hit my chest. I’m gonna go back into hitting it twice a week to see if I can even things out. Just have to be careful with shoulders in there too, that I don’t hurt my rotator cuffs/inner shoulders.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
My strength is climbing and climbing tho, haven’t felt this strong in a long time. Freaking love it.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Whoa...looking good bro..muscle memory coming in for sure
Thanks man , I was kind of surprised myself. No matter how many times I’ve done a bigger cycle (and there haven’t been many, admittedly) I’m always still blown away at the efficacy of it all. Just gotta do my part in the equation.

I’m excited to see the full 14 weeks play out.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
I’ve noticed guys like Cutler and Feroce that don’t have a big range of motion on chest movements? Especially with barbells, they sort of stay in the 25-75 range if you will (scale of 1-100). Is the additional movement unnecessary/a waste?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Generally speaking a full ROM is "best" simply because the lengthened stretch position is the most important part of the rep for hypertrophy. But context is important; doing a shorter ROM on one exercise is not going to hinder gains if you are also doing good full ROM on other movements for that muscle (flyes, cable presses, etc).

Point being, youd be short changing yourself doing partial ROMs and skipping the lengthened position if you did this on most/all movements. One exercise, meh.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
If you guys were gonna follow this cycle up with a cut (after I take some time off, of course), what would you do?

Test cyp will be in there and I’m thinking of running GH around 4-6 IU a day with the cycle and thru the Spring, probably 20ish weeks for the GH. What would you all recommend?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you guys were gonna follow this cycle up with a cut (after I take some time off, of course), what would you do?

Test cyp will be in there and I’m thinking of running GH around 4-6 IU a day with the cycle and thru the Spring, probably 20ish weeks for the GH. What would you all recommend?
Test/ mast/ var or winny

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I would add Mast at 300 to 400 mg….
Test - 400 mg
Mast - 400 mg
HGH - I would start at 2-3 IU and access the first few weeks before deciding to increase. That gives your body a little more time to acclimate to GH.
Last 4 weeks add in Var or Winny like Mike said.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would add Mast at 300 to 400 mg….
Test - 400 mg
Mast - 400 mg
HGH - I would start at 2-3 IU and access the first few weeks before deciding to increase. That gives your body a little more time to acclimate to GH.
Last 4 weeks add in Var or Winny like Mike said.
If this is a cut you're gonna want to drop the gh as soon as you start the orals and drop the carbs. Gh makes you hold water. A lot of guys will drop at at the 8 week mark. Some may add it back during peak week but most will wait until off season to run it again

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this is a cut you're gonna want to drop the gh as soon as you start the orals and drop the carbs. Gh makes you hold water. A lot of guys will drop at at the 8 week mark. Some may add it back during peak week but most will wait until off season to run it again
Good point 👍

SeñorSwollness

Awards
How about running the GH on my cruise? Like wait a week or two after this ends and run the GH until I start the new cycle and run it into like Week 6-8 of the Spring cycle? Or do I need to just completely come off and cruise dose?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How about running the GH on my cruise? Like wait a week or two after this ends and run the GH until I start the new cycle and run it into like Week 6-8 of the Spring cycle? Or do I need to just completely come off and cruise dose?
Running gh on your cruise is a great idea. You can pretty much run gh year round except for 6-8 weeks before a show. If you don't compete you could run it indefinitely ( i would if I could afford it )

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Thanks guys, as always I appreciate the feedback.

The body recomposition I’m experiencing is nuts, I may have expected this to be the end result if I’m being honest. For whatever reason I always forget how well this **** works when you dial it in and follow a strict regimen.

Thinking of what I’m gonna look like when next Spring/Summer roll around, safe to say I’m gonna be about as peeled as I’ve ever been. I’m doing a little experimenting to see how slim I can get my waist while keeping a monster v taper up top. Need to pound the **** out of my chest the next couple of months while I’m running this nandrolone, beef that mfer up. I watched Feroce talking about how his back was his weak lift and how he transformed it into the monster slab of beef it is now. Hard to imagine that being a weak body part for him, but he highlights the sort of program he ran to really accentuate his back, essentially hitting it twice a week and while “sauced to the tits” he would do Cutler style volume and just wreck it. I’m following something similar now but for chest.

For pretty much every body part I’m doing like 21-24 sets and even then I still have gas in the tank to keep rocking. I love it. Barely even sore, if at all, the next day. Just nuts.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
If I’m feeling anxious af that’s likely the EQ right? I’ve read/heard it’s known to cause anxiety in some? Thinking about dropping it and upping the test and NPP by 100 each, then finishing down the stretch with tbol for 4-5 weeks at the end.

I hate to drop the EQ cuz I still have two full unopened bottles but it’s also not worth feeling like something is wrong at all hours.

Would really appreciate you guys feedback on this, I’m having labwork ran in the morning too but don’t know how long it will take to get results etc so if you think it may be attributable to something being out of order there I’ll know more soon.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I’m feeling anxious af that’s likely the EQ right? I’ve read/heard it’s known to cause anxiety in some? Thinking about dropping it and upping the test and NPP by 100 each, then finishing down the stretch with tbol for 4-5 weeks at the end.

I hate to drop the EQ cuz I still have two full unopened bottles but it’s also not worth feeling like something is wrong at all hours.

Would really appreciate you guys feedback on this, I’m having labwork ran in the morning too but don’t know how long it will take to get results etc so if you think it may be attributable to something being out of order there I’ll know more soon.
I have heard EQ can cause anxiety in some, I’ve never had that except with Tren, but it probably is the EQ.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's the npp..I'm 99% sure...that's why most guys run npp and not deca because of they get anxiety they can drop it real quick. Big Paul talks about how he can't run nandrolone anymore because of the anxiety. And look this didn’t start happening until you added the npp. Drop it now