Cycle log

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude big Paul from anabolic bodybuilding just dropped the science of nandrolone video. Check out the last 7 minutes or so when they talk about the mental sides from it. Big Paul Kurt and kolton all talk about how they either get really bad anxiety from it they become apathetic from it ( like how tren can make yiu feel ) and they explain why. How it crosses the blood brain barrier and its effects on GABA as well

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Dude big Paul from anabolic bodybuilding just dropped the science of nandrolone video. Check out the last 7 minutes or so when they talk about the mental sides from it. Big Paul Kurt and kolton all talk about how they either get really bad anxiety from it they become apathetic from it ( like how tren can make yiu feel ) and they explain why. How it crosses the blood brain barrier and its effects on GABA as well
I just watched that, thanks man. I had a really good day yesterday man like almost zero sides but I guess I am gonna go ahead and just drop the NPP. Sucks cuz it’s blowing me up and I feel like my cycle is sort of weak without it.

I do have some Masteron laying around, a couple of bottles and I can always order more. Would the test (staying around 500-600), EQ (same range), and then like 600 mast be effective you think? I’ll probably have to extend my cycle by 3-4 weeks because the EQ is slow as hell to begin with and now starting mast E basically at the end of my 3rd week.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
Basically, I guess looking for tips to keep this cycle badass. Lol that sounds bro sciency to the max but

SeñorSwollness

Awards
I just pinned a mL of mast E (200/mL) to sort of frontload that, will incorporate that now into my daily pins. Gonna shoot for 500 or so unless you guys have a better suggestion? I’d like to be at 600 or better honestly but the stuff isn’t cheap.

What do you guys think about finishing down the stretch with like a tbol or winny for the last 4ish weeks?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea the test/ mast/ eq all between 5 and 600 will blow you up for sure

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just pinned a mL of mast E (200/mL) to sort of frontload that, will incorporate that now into my daily pins. Gonna shoot for 500 or so unless you guys have a better suggestion? I’d like to be at 600 or better honestly but the stuff isn’t cheap.

What do you guys think about finishing down the stretch with like a tbol or winny for the last 4ish weeks?
I wouldn't add any of those orals. It sounds line you're just adding drugs for the sake of adding drugs

SeñorSwollness

Awards
I wouldn't add any of those orals. It sounds line you're just adding drugs for the sake of adding drugs
While I can see why you would say that, I don’t ever do anything without a silly amount of research. If I don’t know it I find someone that does.

SeñorSwollness

Awards
IMG_1992.jpg

Really starting to harden up, getting that grainy look. Idk if it’s the Masteron peaking it’s head in or just being 4 weeks in and starting to peak?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 235787
Really starting to harden up, getting that grainy look. Idk if it’s the Masteron peaking it’s head in or just being 4 weeks in and starting to peak?
Wow the mast is definitely doing its thing..one of the reasons I always run it..my body seems to respond really well to it. Whatever you're doing keep it up don't change anything!!