Current Results

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Right now I’m only on 75mg of test a week and 0.125mg anastrozole day after injection. My numbers come to 811 T and 32 E 6 days after injection. Everything is balanced and I feel great. Im a hyper responder. I don’t need a lot of anything to grow (I grew quite a bit on just 5mg of dbol back in the day) So I was considering adding 20mg of Anavar or 20mg of winstrol a day for a small cycle to harden up a bit. I don’t wanna take anything that aromatizes because I don’t wanna mess up any T/E2 balance. Anavar or winstrol wouldn’t disrupt this balance would it?

stats:
5’11
205 (am)

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your arms are crazy big lol. You were probably that little kid that had huge arms for no reason. My cousin Sal was like that, 16in arms at age 14 without lifting weights

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Your arms are crazy big lol. You were probably that little kid that had huge arms for no reason. My cousin Sal was like that, 16in arms at age 14 without lifting weights
Haha actually I was scrawny as **** my whole life. Graduated high school at 145lbs. My dad had big arms and he was a bodybuilder. But my arms actually were scrawny believe it or not!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Impressive physique!