Contents of bottle

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Just had my MA Research GW and S23 delivered. The GW is almost full to the neck/cap of the bottle, S23 is filled just to the top of the label… my question is, does the GW have more then advertised or does the S23 have less then advertised. Both are unopened.

Mike

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just had my MA Research GW and S23 delivered. The GW is almost full to the neck/cap of the bottle, S23 is filled just to the top of the label… my question is, does the GW have more then advertised or does the S23 have less then advertised. Both are unopened.

Mike
Your gw is over filled a little it sounds like

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Mike
Also when your looking for a specific person to respond...

@Smont or @ followed by there username will alert them

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank You… and I’m ok with that!!! Lol
Again, thank you…

mike
Oooooo, 😆 🤣 😂, when you put Mike I thought you wanted to tag Mike who is the owner of the company lol!

I'm a rep for Mike, so is WesleyInman so you can always tag one of us with any questions that don't regard dosing strategies. That's off limits for us

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Oooooo, 😆🤣😂, when you put Mike I thought you wanted to tag Mike who is the owner of the company lol!

I'm a rep for Mike, so is WesleyInman so you can always tag one of us with any questions that don't regard dosing strategies. That's off limits for us
All good… I know of Mike, I’ve followed and had prior discussions with him on other boards years ago… I’ve been her since 2008… lol… I’m lerking back on the site again… O and I did use your code for the discount…

Mike

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All good… I know of Mike, I’ve followed and had prior discussions with him on other boards years ago… I’ve been her since 2008… lol… I’m lerking back on the site again… O and I did use your code for the discount…

Mike
Thqnks, i Appreciate it bud💪

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Mike
Yep, the GW was over-filled. If it was filled to the cap you received several extra ml's.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny how an extra ML or (2) can influence your attitude towards a whole company. Now cheat someone out of the same amount and it's World War III

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
You should be able to see… 3 out of the 4 bottles are filled just shy of the cap… 🔥
Posting my cycle in the cycle forum…
7A0DDF1E-5647-45CF-9378-7C18CA6463A3.jpeg