Congealed Collision course

Disturb

Awards
Hi all, so I bought some collision course and the one I got so far is very congealed. Like its one giant mass to the point that i cant even pour it out, because its all just completely clumped together. What can I do to fix this or does it need to be swapped?

supplementpimp

Awards
It says on the site that the particular concern may happen, but it doesn't affect efficacy. I have a tub of it at home and I can verify that the clumping does not affect its effectiveness.

Disturb

Awards
Yes it does say that but I didnt think it meant one giant clump? Like I can hold the container upside down without worry of any powder falling out.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi all, so I bought some collision course and the one I got so far is very congealed. Like its one giant mass to the point that i cant even pour it out, because its all just completely clumped together. What can I do to fix this or does it need to be swapped?
Hello. Like the prior member mentioned, there is a disclaimer right on the site specifically explaining that this WILL happen and why. I have this disclaimer posted right on the product page, right next to the purchase button.

Here is a copy & paste directly from the Collision Course product page (see below). The good news is that this will not alter the product's effectiveness in any way...and it will dissolve pretty easily, as well.

"NOTE: One of the ingredients within Collision Course, GlycerSize, WILL cause the product to clump. This is unavoidable due to its hygroscopic nature. This does NOT alter the effectiveness of the product in any way. While we could have excluded this ingredient, we chose to prioritize effectiveness over convenience. Please keep this in mind prior to purchase, as we will not be accepting returns for this reason. Thank you."

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it does say that but I didnt think it meant one giant clump? Like I can hold the container upside down without worry of any powder falling out.
One clump, two clumps, 5 clumps? What difference does it make? It clumps. Just take some out, add it to some water, shake it up a bit (it will completely dissolve), and then drink! It will begin to take affect in about 20-30 minutes. :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
run it through the coffee grinder, or blender. then store it in the fridge~ it will not re clump if you do it this way ime.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's normal, pack the stuff into the scoop, put it in water and shake it up. It's a fantastic pre workout but the consistency is tough to look at if you werent expecting it. Dosent effect taste or performance tho. It's a swift kick in the ass when you need to power through a tough workout

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
run it through the coffee grinder, or blender. then store it in the fridge~ it will not re clump if you do it this way ime.
Yep. If these kind of products are stored in the freezer, it completely stops further clumping.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take a butter knife and stir it up good. That’s what I do. I love CC, works great.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's normal, pack the stuff into the scoop, put it in water and shake it up. It's a fantastic pre workout but the consistency is tough to look at if you werent expecting it. Dosent effect taste or performance tho. It's a swift kick in the ass when you need to power through a tough workout
This ^^^ I have a bottle funnel and I put a scoop in it. Then I take it to the fridge water dispenser and run some through it. Dissolves instantly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stopstalking2 Supplements 4
Apex Alchemy 11
ELROCK Supplement Logs 1
ELROCK Supplement Logs 1
ELROCK Supplement Logs 47