Cloma-plex?

Randog01

Awards
Hi,
First post.

I am planning on running 8 weeks of DHEA.
Along with that a Aromatase inhibitor and came accross Cloma-plex.

I have not seen any reviews on the AI. Has anyone tried it and does it do a good job?

thank you!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cloma plex is pretty awesome have ran it couple of times at 12weeks

is your question about phama grade AI ?

Randog01

Awards
cloma plex is pretty awesome have ran it couple of times at 12weeks

is your question about phama grade AI ?
No not pharma grade. The Competitive Edge brand advertised here.
Thanks!!!

Randog01

Awards
Also, reason I want to take a AI is due to previously taking DHEA, (long time ago) made my nipples itchy. So I figured I would cycle a AI with DHEA (and probably continue the AI for a couple of weeks after stopping DHEA).

now that I’m in my 40’s I want to take natty supplements to increase my test etc..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No not pharma grade. The Competitive Edge brand advertised here.
Thanks!!!
oh okay i see what you mean .. i read your post as in AI along with cloma plex ..so wanted to make sure what was the reason

cloma plex stand alone is a great stand alone test booster and works great as advertised

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi,
First post.

I am planning on running 8 weeks of DHEA.
Along with that a Aromatase inhibitor and came accross Cloma-plex.

I have not seen any reviews on the AI. Has anyone tried it and does it do a good job?

thank you!
Welcome to AM.

I think some of the above confusion when asking about an AI is that a lot of people on here associate the term AI with a research chemical or prescription drug; when as you know, that doesn't have to be the case.

Cloma-Plex would definitely be a sufficient anti-estrogen to stack with DHEA, but it also has results that go way beyond just its anti-estrogenic benefits. Cloma-Plex is also a great natural testosterone booster and has some great natural anabolic properties.

I'm not sure if you've selected the type of DHEA that you plan to use yet, but Xtreme Performance Gels just launched DHEA-50 Gel and a topical DHEA also helps offset some of the potential sides of DHEA in a lot of people and people generally see much better benefits from it.

I personally have used DHEA in capsule form bc my blood DHEA levels are low and I haven't seen much difference with capsules. I'm going to be starting DHEA-50 Gel this coming week myself and the plan is to do bloodwork before and 4 weeks after so I can see how much better the topical benefits me over the oral form.

Here is the thread for DHEA-50 Gel in case that helps:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
oh okay i see what you mean .. i read your post as in AI along with cloma plex ..so wanted to make sure what was the reason

cloma plex stand alone is a great stand alone test booster and works great as advertised
I think what he meant was that he was referring to the anti-estrogen benefits in Cloma-Plex from the E. Cottonii and Ellagic Acid.

Randog01

Awards
Welcome to AM.

I think some of the above confusion when asking about an AI is that a lot of people on here associate the term AI with a research chemical or prescription drug; when as you know, that doesn't have to be the case.

Cloma-Plex would definitely be a sufficient anti-estrogen to stack with DHEA, but it also has results that go way beyond just its anti-estrogenic benefits. Cloma-Plex is also a great natural testosterone booster and has some great natural anabolic properties.

I'm not sure if you've selected the type of DHEA that you plan to use yet, but Xtreme Performance Gels just launched DHEA-50 Gel and a topical DHEA also helps offset some of the potential sides of DHEA in a lot of people and people generally see much better benefits from it.

I personally have used DHEA in capsule form bc my blood DHEA levels are low and I haven't seen much difference with capsules. I'm going to be starting DHEA-50 Gel this coming week myself and the plan is to do bloodwork before and 4 weeks after so I can see how much better the topical benefits me over the oral form.

Here is the thread for DHEA-50 Gel in case that helps:

thanks for the input! Reviewed the thread you provided a mind a user reported zero itchy nipple as he experienced previously (which I experienced in oral form).

I will definitely check out that xtp topical DHEA. I still have not purchased the DHEA yet.

as you explained it, sounds like cloma-plex and DHEA is a good stack with the AI being sufficient to cover the estrogen side along with test/anabolic benefits.

At the moment
* I am taking Animal stak and running it for 6 weeks (2 cans)
* following up with Mstak for 3 weeks.
* taking a week off and then planning the DHEA cycle with AI. Looks like cloma-plex might be the ticket.
(I was also looking at Arimiplex PCT by His tech for it’s AI properties…)

what do you suggest as for the length of the cycle w/ XTP DHEA and Cloma-plex?

thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thanks for the input! Reviewed the thread you provided a mind a user reported zero itchy nipple as he experienced previously (which I experienced in oral form).

I will definitely check out that xtp topical DHEA. I still have not purchased the DHEA yet.

as you explained it, sounds like cloma-plex and DHEA is a good stack with the AI being sufficient to cover the estrogen side along with test/anabolic benefits.

At the moment
* I am taking Animal stak and running it for 6 weeks (2 cans)
* following up with Mstak for 3 weeks.
* taking a week off and then planning the DHEA cycle with AI. Looks like cloma-plex might be the ticket.
(I was also looking at Arimiplex PCT by His tech for it’s AI properties…)

what do you suggest as for the length of the cycle w/ XTP DHEA and Cloma-plex?

thank you!
I think that you would like Cloma-Plex a lot better than Arimiplex PCT.

Animal Stak and M-Stack - I think there are a lot better options available, but also think that if you already have them then you may as well take them.

A lot of people use DHEA year round and a lot of people also use Cloma-Plex long term, so I don't think that you really need to go into it thinking about it in terms of cycling it. I would look at it more as planning to use them for 8 weeks and then if you like them, you could stay on them for as long as you want to.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cloma plex is interesting because it possibly has serm like effects with one of its ingredients and the study compared it to nolva.. if it works its a good addition for itchy nips

E cottonii, I had forgot the name

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think what he meant was that he was referring to the anti-estrogen benefits in Cloma-Plex from the E. Cottonii and Ellagic Acid.

ahh yes that would make more sense but just wanted to make sure

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ahh yes that would make more sense but just wanted to make sure
Rats don't always transfer to humans but it's a cool ingredient

Randog01

Awards
I think that you would like Cloma-Plex a lot better than Arimiplex PCT.

Animal Stak and M-Stack - I think there are a lot better options available, but also think that if you already have them then you may as well take them.

A lot of people use DHEA year round and a lot of people also use Cloma-Plex long term, so I don't think that you really need to go into it thinking about it in terms of cycling it. I would look at it more as planning to use them for 8 weeks and then if you like them, you could stay on them for as long as you want to.
So far I have felt a huge difference with Animal Stak. Muscles feel fuller, mood has improved, feel much better. Almost back to my younger years.. lol. Just shows how low my test is..
If there are better options than these, I am certainly interested!!!!
*Could you suggest any?

regarding the AI, I am going to go with Cloma-plex and give it a shot. also, thanks for clarifying on the cycle.

Much appreciate your advise

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So far I have felt a huge difference with Animal Stak. Muscles feel fuller, mood has improved, feel much better. Almost back to my younger years.. lol. Just shows how low my test is..
If there are better options than these, I am certainly interested!!!!
*Could you suggest any?

regarding the AI, I am going to go with Cloma-plex and give it a shot. also, thanks for clarifying on the cycle.

Much appreciate your advise
You're very welcome.

For myself personally, I use M-Test and Optimize-T pretty much year round for natural testosterone purposes.

Some people may pick one or the other and some may like one better than the other. For me, I had already been using M-Test regularly for a long time before Optimize-T came out and it is the best thing I've ever used for increasing my free testosterone levels, which is something I've had a big problem with bc of the endocrinological condition that I have. So that's why I didn't stop taking M-Test to try Optimize-T, but instead added Optimize-T on top of it.

I think you'll love Cloma-Plex and it will make a great stack with XPG DHEA-50 Gel.

Randog01

Awards
You're very welcome.

For myself personally, I use M-Test and Optimize-T pretty much year round for natural testosterone purposes.

Some people may pick one or the other and some may like one better than the other. For me, I had already been using M-Test regularly for a long time before Optimize-T came out and it is the best thing I've ever used for increasing my free testosterone levels, which is something I've had a big problem with bc of the endocrinological condition that I have. So that's why I didn't stop taking M-Test to try Optimize-T, but instead added Optimize-T on top of it.

I think you'll love Cloma-Plex and it will make a great stack with XPG DHEA-50 Gel.
looks like the topical is not available in the strong supplement site. Where can I purchase this? Thanks!!

also I will check out Mtest and optimize T.. might try those 2 along with cloma-plex when I want to take a break from DHEA.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cloma plex is interesting because it possibly has serm like effects with one of its ingredients and the study compared it to nolva.. if it works its a good addition for itchy nips

E cottonii, I had forgot the name
I actually used that ingredient for my first pct like 12 or 13 years ago. I remember feeling completely fine during and after my pct with it. I got no bloodwork back then but take it for what it's worth. I completely forgot about that until just now lol

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I actually used that ingredient for my first pct like 12 or 13 years ago. I remember feeling completely fine during and after my pct with it. I got no bloodwork back then but take it for what it's worth. I completely forgot about that until just now lol
Not taking from your experience, It's promising but I wouldn't substitute a pharma serm with it now lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
looks like the topical is not available in the strong supplement site. Where can I purchase this? Thanks!!

also I will check out Mtest and optimize T.. might try those 2 along with cloma-plex when I want to take a break from DHEA.
Hopefully Strong will order it and get it in at some point.

DPS has it in stock and a great price on it.

Let me know if you have any questions about M-Test or Optimize-T; they are both great products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Serms can be beneficial on cycle when problems arise unless you have had gyno surgery as well
I want to just clarify though for anyone following along that the conversation of prescription serm's and research chemicals has nothing to do at all with DHEA nor with Cloma-Plex, which is what the threat title is about.

I don't want anyone to be confused and think that either of those need to be used with serm's.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I want to just clarify though for anyone following along that the conversation of prescription serm's and research chemicals has nothing to do at all with DHEA nor with Cloma-Plex, which is what the threat title is about.

I don't want anyone to be confused and think that either of those need to be used with serm's.
Correct, and I also want to clarify I wasn't trying to compare the 2 or say use cloma plex as a pct for steroids. But I did want to make not, especially because you know me and I'm not huge on natural supps holding there own against drugs. But those ingredients are ones I had some luck with. E. Cottonii is a good supplement I had completely forgotten about and formastane, e.cottonii and 6 oxo were my otc alternatives back in the day and treated me well

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Correct, and I also want to clarify I wasn't trying to compare the 2 or say use cloma plex as a pct for steroids. But I did want to make not, especially because you know me and I'm not huge on natural supps holding there own against drugs. But those ingredients are ones I had some luck with. E. Cottonii is a good supplement I had completely forgotten about and formastane, e.cottonii and 6 oxo were my otc alternatives back in the day and treated me well
Are you all behind some kind of contract where you cannot express your opinions?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understood. I just always try to clarify things for people that may be reading along and I didn't want anyone misunderstanding and thinking that they needed a serm for DHEA or something like that.

E. Cottonii is a cool ingredient and Cloma-Plex is a great very comprehensive formula that E. Cottonii is only one small element of. It's a great natural testosterone booster with great muscle building and anti-estrogen properties.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you all behind some kind of contract where you cannot express your opinions?
I think you might be mistaken on that, as @Smont is one of the most outspoken posters here and he posts a lot on AAS, Sarm's, and Research Chemicals and is actually a rep for a research chemical company.

He definitely isn't shy about expressing his opinions about anything like that. If anything, he posts about those types of things much more than most people on here do. But this thread is in the Natural Bodybuilding sub-forum, so its not really the place for discussing things like that.

I can't speak for him, but I think that his, and I know that my reasons for making clarification posts in this thread are that:
  • The thread title is about a specific product that is a natural supplement that is good for natural bodybuilders, but can also be taken by people that aren't natural - but nothing about the product itself has anything to do with prescription serm's or research chemicals.
  • This thread is in the 'Natural Bodybuilding' sub-forum, so its important not to confuse anyone and have them think that anything that is being discussed (Cloma-Plex or DHEA) need to be taken with serm's or would be things that anyone that is natural would need to avoid.
I'm sure he will reply and add or clarify whatever he wants, but I wanted to post that from my end since what you quoted him on was in reply to something he quoted me on - that he and I aren't affiliated with each other in any way and that he actually reps for a different company.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you might be mistaken on that, as @Smont is one of the most outspoken posters here and he posts a lot on AAS, Sarm's, and Research Chemicals and is actually a rep for a research chemical company.

He definitely isn't shy about expressing his opinions about anything like that. If anything, he posts about those types of things much more than most people on here do. But this thread is in the Natural Bodybuilding sub-forum, so its not really the place for discussing things like that.

I can't speak for him, but I think that his, and I know that my reasons for making clarification posts in this thread are that:
  • The thread title is about a specific product that is a natural supplement that is good for natural bodybuilders, but can also be taken by people that aren't natural - but nothing about the product itself has anything to do with prescription serm's or research chemicals.
  • This thread is in the 'Natural Bodybuilding' sub-forum, so its important not to confuse anyone and have them think that anything that is being discussed (Cloma-Plex or DHEA) need to be taken with serm's or would be things that anyone that is natural would need to avoid.
I'm sure he will reply and add or clarify whatever he wants, but I wanted to post that from my end since what you quoted him on was in reply to something he quoted me on - that he and I aren't affiliated with each other in any way and that he actually reps for a different company.
I truthfully didn't see it was the natty forum so I guess I shouldn't have brought up the study. I just get skeptical since if we gauge the activity and members involved on the post. Majority are reps for selective companies. I use sns and believe you put out decent products but also believe it's a forum and discussion, whether you agree or not, should have an outlet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I truthfully didn't see it was the natty forum so I guess I shouldn't have brought up the study. I just get skeptical since if we gauge the activity and members involved on the post. Majority are reps for selective companies. I use sns and believe you put out decent products but also believe it's a forum and discussion, whether you agree or not, should have an outlet.
Well, the reason for my involvement in the thread is that the question being asked and the thread title itself is literally the name of one of our products. And I'm not a rep, I'm a company owner.

The thread is titled 'Cloma-Plex' and Cloma-Plex is a Competitive Edge Labs product.

And Smont is not a rep for me. That's why when you implied that he had some type of incentive, I wanted to point out that no, he doesn't have any incentive at all to post anything about any of my companies products. If anything, it would be kind of the opposite because if you want to get technical, he's a rep for a competing company.

But both he and I enjoy supplements and helping people and we both post in a lot of the same threads and both commonly mention a lot of companies that neither of us are associated with if we like the companies and their products.

I think that posting the study was fine - because for context, it would show anyone that is natural that there is a good natural alternative available to serm's that has actually been tested head to head with them, and that's why we include it in Cloma-Plex.

I think where it got potentially confusing was starting to discuss serm drugs in the thread because of it being in the natural bodybuilding section. That's why I posted the post that I did to clarify for anyone that may be reading and following along and get confused, that the products that were being discussed were not serm's or drugs, and were safe and effective for natural bodybuilders.

I'm not sure what your comment about discussion should have an outlet - I absolutely agree with that, but I think that the discussions should generally be in the proper sub-forums in order to avoid confusion. For example, if this thread had been in the anabolics section, I wouldn't have posted the post that I did clarifying what I did. I always try to keep in mind that for every person posting, there may be dozens or more that read the thread at some point that will never post. And I post clarification posts a lot with that in mind because I always want people to be able to understand that conversations going on and not be confused.

That's why I posted my clarification post - and likely why Smont posted his too - to make sure that people that follow the natural bodybuilding sub-forum didn't get confused and think that they couldn't use Cloma-Plex, because Cloma-Plex is a great product for natural bodybuilders that are looking to increase their natural testosterone levels and reduce estrogen.

I hope that helps clear all of that up.

Randog01

Awards
Hopefully Strong will order it and get it in at some point.

DPS has it in stock and a great price on it.

Let me know if you have any questions about M-Test or Optimize-T; they are both great products.
I do have some questions regarding these but I think I would start a new thread to lessen confusion and help others that may be curious on these products.
I will check out DPS!
Thanks again for all your feedback and help!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do have some questions regarding these but I think I would start a new thread to lessen confusion and help others that may be curious on these products.
I will check out DPS!
Thanks again for all your feedback and help!
You're welcome to start a new thread or you're welcome to ask them here. Hopefully we've gotten past the confusion in the thread now.

And you're very welcome. I'm pretty sure that DPS has everything that we've discussed so far in stock and they're a great retailer.

If you start a new thread, make sure to tag me in it. If you don't know how to do that, just put the @ and then my screen name. For example, I'll tag someone here that is a great example of someone that is completely natural since this is the natural bodybuilding sub-forum. @TheMrMuscle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I thought I fully expressed my opinion. I'm actually kinda bad about pushing my opinions so I try not to sometimes lol.

I think he's just trying to keep the thread on track. The guy had some specific questions and we were kinda changing the topic a bit.

I am a rep, but I'm not a rep for any of these companies. We (MA) don't really fit into the natural category, even our natty supps are kinda borderline lol, and if you look around the forum, in the past 2 years I been a rep, you will notice that only 3 or 4 times ever I have even suggested one of the products we sell unless someone specifically tagged me. And usually when I am suggesting something it's because someone got gyno or some kind of side effect that needs to be addressed asap. And half those times I forget to plug my rep code anyway lol.

I kinda feel like I earned a little credibility around here by being genuinely honest to people "even when it's Slightly offensive or rude". Facts don't care about feelings so I try to be as honest as I can weather or not ppl appreciate it sometimes. Probably my biggest character flaw. Even tho I think it's a good quality and ppl should just be less sensitive 👹. But that's just another one of my not so sensitive opinions lol

Last edited: