Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Following brother
Welcome Man, long time no speak!
FWIW..this off-season will be 1000mg test. 600eq, 400 mast e for a nice even 2 gram load. May throw in additional 300 deca, I know a lot of pros prefer npp but it's obviously a lot cheaper to do 1 shot of deca per week than 3 shots of npp and I don't get any negative mental issues with deca so I will stick with that. I emailed Dr todd and he replied that that idea was gtg
Haha, and now my cycle plans look infantile! ;)
300mg deca will absolutely contribute strongly to the anabolism of that stack. It’s not “just for joints”; you should expect a nice boost having it on board.

You need to weigh all variables about compound selection. Dr. Todd does what he does because it suits his goals for best money, lowest sides, reliability of his gear, etc. You need to do the same, which is why he didn’t argue with you about your plan.

The general idea is all of the traditional compounds are similarly anabolic per mg from a protein accretion standpoint, BUT (same as Todd & Chavez would acknowledge) there are other properties to each that suit some needs better than others.

Nandrolone, for example, often seems a bit stronger in total anabolism per mg than test, eq, mast, primo, because of what else it does - increases aromatization of testosterone to estrogen (which is itself anabolic), as well as converting on its own somewhat to estrogen, as well as acting on the PR in addition to the AR. So you get AR, PR, & ER mediation in one compound, increased fluid retention that improves leverage to lift heavier PLUS the joint padding to do so - which can roundabout lead to more gains.

EQ provides the greatest collagen synthesis, as well as thickened blood which can enhance endurance if it’s kept to a reasonable level. Faster recovering joints & more stamina can mean - you guessed it - better training & therefore more gains.

Mast can drive neurology, enhancing strength, while reducing bloat from compounds like test and deca which can help keep the athlete feeling better in training. More strength, feeling better - better lifting and more roundabout gains.

This is already too long winded, but you get the idea - all the tools may have some application, but it’s just about finding what fits best with your needs, responses, & preferences. Like the training you do, all of your compounds should have a personally significant reason in your cycle. Not just, “Tren is strong so I figured I should add that in”.
Great post! Definitely not too long winded.
Very good description of the compounds and their benefits.👏👍
Agreed!
You should log that beast of a cycle or definitely keep us posted.
I know right, we keep telling him to start a log! He won't but he will post updates pics and update us on occasion.
Totally agree with all of this.was hoping to get some anabolism with that deca dose. Mu body responds so well to test most and eq that's why I chose this particular combo not just because it's a pro off season cycle.
Makes sense. I have gyno I can't afford to exacerbate so that is the main reason I am focusing on masteron to drive anabolism. I kind of wish I had grabbed some NPP instead of the EQ but honestly due to the double shipping I have more than enough masteron to go high and push things along.
I'll keep you guys posted like I always do either here or over in @Smont Log. Figure my body is ready for a nice off season blast especially scince the cut went so well over the summer
Haha, I knew it, this post popped up as I was finishing my post. :)

Gonna be rough having someone in better shape posting in my thread! LOL I am gonna get ready for a show this guy ^^^ just needs to diet for one!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll keep you guys posted like I always do either here or over in @Smont Log. Figure my body is ready for a nice off season blast especially scince the cut went so well over the summer
I would say keep your stuff in my log and keep @MrKleen73 log as his contest prep. I don't care about people posting in my logs, I like to kinda keep them as group chat anyway so it's less noticeable when I'm flaking off 😆

But if I was doing a contest prep, especially a first one I would really want my logvto be focusing on what I'm doing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
FWIW..this off-season will be 1000mg test. 600eq, 400 mast e for a nice even 2 gram load. May throw in additional 300 deca, I know a lot of pros prefer npp but it's obviously a lot cheaper to do 1 shot of deca per week than 3 shots of npp and I don't get any negative mental issues with deca so I will stick with that. I emailed Dr todd and he replied that that idea was gtg
Oh yeah, that's a beast of a cycle. Honestly tho, it's not terrible drug choices for pushing doses. I'd rather see 2 grams of gear like this then see 500 test/500tren

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10/3/23 - Upper Body - Tempo 4-2-1-0 - 2RIR

Arsenal Lat Pull Down - 35 x 2 set 10-20reps. Down Set 25x10-20 - Was really getting connected on this movement lats even started burning which is not common at all for me.

Arsenal Incline Chest Press - 35 x 2 set 10-20reps. Down Set 25x10-20 - I got a super deep stretch on these, and major pump!

Arsenal Standing Side Raises - 30x 3 sets 15-30 reps

Cable EZ Bar Wide grip Triceps Extension 80 x 3 sets 10-20 reps

Dead Hang DB Curls - 25 x 3 sets -
Just tried these crazy contraction in biceps. Awesome pump.

Arsenal Reverse Fly - 60 x 3 sets 15-30 reps

Just trying to get a little above MEV on these sessions. Just enough to drive a little something while leaning up. I am ready to get this ball rolling with increased frequency and more food but everything has it's time. Less than a month to maintenance for two weeks which should let me grow leaner, then it is go time.

Calories were a little higher yesterday, I miscalculated on my carb count but I am not worried about it at all. My body must have needed it. Because my body weight did not budge at all.

=================================================================================

10/4/23 - Morning Weight 200.2 - The extra 300 calories of carbs didn't even budge my weight from yesterday. I will be hitting up legs this evening, It will be another session similar to this one in perceived relative effort, and sets per exercise. Like i said, just trying to stay above MEV to keep pressuring hypertrophy without digging a hole while staying in a deficit.

PED's - 100 Test E / 200 Mast - I went over a little on testosterone, I pulled the mast first then started pulling the test and realized a little late that I was pulling my usual TRT dose but didn't want to push mixed gear back into the vial so I just stopped where I was which was at 100mg. So I am over by about 50mg for the week but I am okay with that. Doses are going to climb regardless, and kicking off at 6mg/kg Ain't too bad, going off of Broderick's info, and my goals, I should probably be around 7-8mg to start based on where I am heading, but I am going to start a little lower to limit overall exposure to the higher doses. My receptors should be in a great place to kick off some serious gains.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, your body should be primed for growth.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10/3/23 - Upper Body - Tempo 4-2-1-0 - 2RIR

Arsenal Lat Pull Down - 35 x 2 set 10-20reps. Down Set 25x10-20 - Was really getting connected on this movement lats even started burning which is not common at all for me.

Arsenal Incline Chest Press - 35 x 2 set 10-20reps. Down Set 25x10-20 - I got a super deep stretch on these, and major pump!

Arsenal Standing Side Raises - 30x 3 sets 15-30 reps

Cable EZ Bar Wide grip Triceps Extension 80 x 3 sets 10-20 reps

Dead Hang DB Curls - 25 x 3 sets -
Just tried these crazy contraction in biceps. Awesome pump.

Arsenal Reverse Fly - 60 x 3 sets 15-30 reps

Just trying to get a little above MEV on these sessions. Just enough to drive a little something while leaning up. I am ready to get this ball rolling with increased frequency and more food but everything has it's time. Less than a month to maintenance for two weeks which should let me grow leaner, then it is go time.

View attachment 236538

Calories were a little higher yesterday, I miscalculated on my carb count but I am not worried about it at all. My body must have needed it. Because my body weight did not budge at all.

=================================================================================

10/4/23 - Morning Weight 200.2 - The extra 300 calories of carbs didn't even budge my weight from yesterday. I will be hitting up legs this evening, It will be another session similar to this one in perceived relative effort, and sets per exercise. Like i said, just trying to stay above MEV to keep pressuring hypertrophy without digging a hole while staying in a deficit.

PED's - 100 Test E / 200 Mast - I went over a little on testosterone, I pulled the mast first then started pulling the test and realized a little late that I was pulling my usual TRT dose but didn't want to push mixed gear back into the vial so I just stopped where I was which was at 100mg. So I am over by about 50mg for the week but I am okay with that. Doses are going to climb regardless, and kicking off at 6mg/kg Ain't too bad, going off of Broderick's info, and my goals, I should probably be around 7-8mg to start based on where I am heading, but I am going to start a little lower to limit overall exposure to the higher doses. My receptors should be in a great place to kick off some serious gains.
I agree, your receptors are going to be primed and ready to make good use of the Test and Mast. Sounds like your maintenance calories have already increased with the extra 300 calories and no weight gain. I really like the transformation you see on Mast when your under around 15% body fat. I think it’s smart that you decided to wait on EQ. Even though I like EQ that’s one I probably won’t run again because of the blood pressure and blood thickening issues, especially at my age. But I love Mast and Primo with Test for a bulk or cut. With where your at now, your starting from a good place on this cycle, and should start seeing some good results as you increase doses.
Oh our gym owner said he ordered an Arsenal Leg Press, Arsenal Chest Press, and a couple more Rogue squat racks, so excited to give those a go when they come in.👍

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would say keep your stuff in my log and keep @MrKleen73 log as his contest prep. I don't care about people posting in my logs, I like to kinda keep them as group chat anyway so it's less noticeable when I'm flaking off 😆

But if I was doing a contest prep, especially a first one I would really want my logvto be focusing on what I'm doing
Good point, I'll just keep my stuff in yours like I usually do. It's like I'm freeloading on yiur couch or something lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yeah, that's a beast of a cycle. Honestly tho, it's not terrible drug choices for pushing doses. I'd rather see 2 grams of gear like this then see 500 test/500tren
Put in the order yesterday and got confirmation, it's a domestic shipment so I usually get those within 10 days. Just ordered all geneza stuff. Tried and true and ships quick.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Edit...still have a bunch if dragon test e that should get me through into November, so the test is dragon, mast and eq are geneza.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn I'm already so far behind on this log lol
Yeah, we are off to a good start in here.

Great idea, I wouldn't be upset but since it is a prep log might as well me my prep log. ;)
Yeah, your body should be primed for growth.
Agreed, hoping the muscle memory kicks in and things really take off.
I agree, your receptors are going to be primed and ready to make good use of the Test and Mast. Sounds like your maintenance calories have already increased with the extra 300 calories and no weight gain. I really like the transformation you see on Mast when your under around 15% body fat. I think it’s smart that you decided to wait on EQ. Even though I like EQ that’s one I probably won’t run again because of the blood pressure and blood thickening issues, especially at my age. But I love Mast and Primo with Test for a bulk or cut. With where your at now, your starting from a good place on this cycle, and should start seeing some good results as you increase doses.
Oh our gym owner said he ordered an Arsenal Leg Press, Arsenal Chest Press, and a couple more Rogue squat racks, so excited to give those a go when they come in.👍
Yeah that is my hope. I have a buddy who had some NPP I may trade a few of the Mast or the Bold for. Just something to help anabolism and keeping joints happier. If so I would build that up to around 300wk. Just don't think I want the BP and HCT issues from EQ during this run.
Good point, I'll just keep my stuff in yours like I usually do. It's like I'm freeloading on yiur couch or something lol
Haha!
Put in the order yesterday and got confirmation, it's a domestic shipment so I usually get those within 10 days. Just ordered all geneza stuff. Tried and true and ships quick.
That is awesome, I was surprised my international order was here in 9 days, and that was with a domestic reshipping via USPS.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great idea, I wouldn't be upset but since it is a prep log might as well me my prep log. ;)
Yeah that is my hope. I have a buddy who had some NPP I may trade a few of the Mast or the Bold for. Just something to help anabolism and keeping joints happier. If so I would build that up to around 300wk. Just don't think I want the BP and HCT issues from EQ during this run.
Haha!
That is awesome, I was surprised my international order was here in 9 days, and that was with a domestic reshipping via USPS.
I stopped ordering overseas just because it kept taking Like 3 weeks and there's no1 to really communicate with, I just sit n wait lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I stopped ordering overseas just because it kept taking Like 3 weeks and there's no1 to really communicate with, I just sit n wait lol.
Yeah this place sent a tracking that followed it all the way through customs to the delivery to the reshipper, and you can reach back out to them to get more info if you haven't gotten your tracking info within 2 business days. So you aren't just stuck out waiting which I thought was super cool.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! You’ve already leaned up a good bit since the last pics I saw! Looking awesome! Excited for the journey and so glad you’ve decided to compete!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha!
Yeah, if you could trade and get some NPP….Test, Mast, NPP is a great stack for a bulk cycle…..
Muscle memory + recent cut + gear + food + proper training = Beastmode & Growth 💪😎

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t use any deca this bulk; last 2 times I had a very low dose (125-150 most of the cycle & 250 at max) for joints but always required an AI or Ralox.

This time I’ve had very little acne (before was awful IMO), lower blood pressure (only need meds on the orals), feel better and no Ralox needed. Yet joints are fantastic because estrogen is still high enough.

Not sure I will use nandrolone again; I’m not sure it was doing anything I can’t achieve with other things considering how poorly it agrees with me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn as alike as we have been on compounds so far makes that sound like a real pain in the ass for nothing extra. I should probably see how the mast and test treat me then decide if I want to mess with nandrolone later if I am not satisfied with how thos cycle treats me. I just don't want to deal with extra BS. More stuff to think about. That's the problem with learning more. Every idea sounds like a good one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn as alike as we have been on compounds so far makes that sound like a real pain in the ass for nothing extra. I should probably see how the mast and test treat me then decide if I want to mess with nandrolone later if I am not satisfied with how thos cycle treats me. I just don't want to deal with extra BS. More stuff to think about. That's the problem with learning more. Every idea sounds like a good one.
I would stick to test and mast for now and see how it goes. You can try adding NPP if you get some while trying to grow, because you can pull the plug fast on that, but don’t use deca first. NPP gave me all of the same sides as Deca, just everything happens way faster. I can pin NPP and have acne the next day, oily skin, gyno tenderness.

EQ is the best collagen synthesis, so it’s probably the best thing if you get an injury, better than Deca.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of this comes down to how the individual responds, what they need based on genetics.

A 22 year old black kid with naturally great aesthetics who has to eat everything in the world to gain weight or fill his muscles out tends to do really well on test & nandrolone with no AI. They need the fluid retention to look big. A masters class white guy who can fill out off of a single 2,500 cal ribeye & baked potato dinner with some extra salt isn’t hurting for volumization the same way.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually like Test, Mast, and a little Trest, but I respond really well to Trest, and as long as I don’t go over 75 to 150 a week all I need is SNS Inhibit P and Telmisartan, have an AI on hand, and really don’t get hardly any sides. I do have Caber, but never had to use it. But so many people get the sides with Trest I usually don’t recommend it, unless somebody was already running or planning to. If you know you aromatize easily though, you probably wouldn’t want to chance it. But one thing with Trest is it is potent, and 50 to 75 mg is plenty the first time, with a little Test and Mast.
I do think it’s smart and safer to stick with just Test and Mast for a little while, and then if you feel froggy later maybe add in some Trest Ace or NPP to see how you respond.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would stick to test and mast for now and see how it goes. You can try adding NPP if you get some while trying to grow, because you can pull the plug fast on that, but don’t use deca first. NPP gave me all of the same sides as Deca, just everything happens way faster. I can pin NPP and have acne the next day, oily skin, gyno tenderness.

EQ is the best collagen synthesis, so it’s probably the best thing if you get an injury, better than Deca.
Good deal, I think this is the plan. I definitely don't want or need oily skin. I have to fight with oil issues on my bald head already. Between that possible deca d*ck and the neural stuff you have mentioned before I will just hold off, and probably save my 19-Nor use for Tren during prep when it will really matter more.
A lot of this comes down to how the individual responds, what they need based on genetics.

A 22 year old black kid with naturally great aesthetics who has to eat everything in the world to gain weight or fill his muscles out tends to do really well on test & nandrolone with no AI. They need the fluid retention to look big. A masters class white guy who can fill out off of a single 2,500 cal ribeye & baked potato dinner with some extra salt isn’t hurting for volumization the same way.
LMAO, Yep, this guy sounds like me for sure!!! Okay, so the decision is final. Test & Mast with a possible oral closer is the plan, if I feel an injury coming on or get a slight one possibly add in the EQ. but otherwise keep this as is.

I actually like Test, Mast, and a little Trest, but I respond really well to Trest, and as long as I don’t go over 75 to 150 a week all I need is SNS Inhibit P and Telmisartan, have an AI on hand, and really don’t get hardly any sides. I do have Caber, but never had to use it. But so many people get the sides with Trest I usually don’t recommend it, unless somebody was already running or planning to. If you know you aromatize easily though, you probably wouldn’t want to chance it. But one thing with Trest is it is potent, and 50 to 75 mg is plenty the first time, with a little Test and Mast.
I do think it’s smart and safer to stick with just Test and Mast for a little while, and then if you feel froggy later maybe add in some Trest Ace or NPP to see how you respond.
Yeah, I was really entertaining the idea of trest earlier this year but just had to remind myself it was just a bit too risky for me since I already have gyno which should be my same attitude toward nandrolone if I don't want to live on an AI or SERM for most of the cycle.

I think I am going to order myself an HGH kit and see how 2IU treats me for 50 days, then decide if I want to get more which should also take care of muscle volume so I won't need that and I imagine 2IU a day is more joint protective and restorative than any dose of NPP could be.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good deal, I think this is the plan. I definitely don't want or need oily skin. I have to fight with oil issues on my bald head already. Between that possible deca d*ck and the neural stuff you have mentioned before I will just hold off, and probably save my 19-Nor use for Tren during prep when it will really matter more.

LMAO, Yep, this guy sounds like me for sure!!! Okay, so the decision is final. Test & Mast with a possible oral closer is the plan, if I feel an injury coming on or get a slight one possibly add in the EQ. but otherwise keep this as is.

Yeah, I was really entertaining the idea of trest earlier this year but just had to remind myself it was just a bit too risky for me since I already have gyno which should be my same attitude toward nandrolone if I don't want to live on an AI or SERM for most of the cycle.

I think I am going to order myself an HGH kit and see how 2IU treats me for 50 days, then decide if I want to get more which should also take care of muscle volume so I won't need that and I imagine 2IU a day is more joint protective and restorative than any dose of NPP could be.
Oh crap, I forgot you have gyno….yeah scratch out Trest and nandrolone.
HGH is a great idea….not only does it help with joint protection and repair, it really helps all anabolics work better.👍

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

2 ius will do great for what your intentions are with adding it also it's a lot more budget friendly

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only thing that's better about overseas is the selection atleast with the source I use. For example if you look at geneza domestic there's a good selection but if you look at geneza international there's everything you can think of. I just went domestic because it's quick and im using real basic compounds. Ancillaries I can get from Mike and anything else from the asylum

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Get a glucometer if you’re going to start using HGH so you can see where things are now for comparison. If you can keep sugar in line on 2iu, it’s a big asset to sleep/recovery at night or fat loss taken in the morning fasted.
Did you have issues on 2iu? I was talking about this a bit with my buddy the other day. When he was on his pharma source he could go up to 6iu a day with no issues, he was also using lantus and t4 with it. As soon as he goes over 6 his fasted numbers went up like 10 points

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh crap, I forgot you have gyno….yeah scratch out Trest and nandrolone.
HGH is a great idea….not only does it help with joint protection and repair, it really helps all anabolics work better.👍
Yes Sir!
2 ius will do great for what your intentions are with adding it also it's a lot more budget friendly
Awesome, it will be the first time using it. I have done peptides but we all know that isn't the same thing.
The only thing that's better about overseas is the selection atleast with the source I use. For example if you look at geneza domestic there's a good selection but if you look at geneza international there's everything you can think of. I just went domestic because it's quick and im using real basic compounds. Ancillaries I can get from Mike and anything else from the asylum
That's a man with a plan!
Get a glucometer if you’re going to start using HGH so you can see where things are now for comparison. If you can keep sugar in line on 2iu, it’s a big asset to sleep/recovery at night or fat loss taken in the morning fasted.
I have one now, I just need to start using it. Typically my fasting BG is in the 70's sometimes low 80's so I kind of got out of the habit of checking it.
Did you have issues on 2iu? I was talking about this a bit with my buddy the other day. When he was on his pharma source he could go up to 6iu a day with no issues, he was also using lantus and t4 with it. As soon as he goes over 6 his fasted numbers went up like 10 points
I do have some metformin on hand I will likely add in here if more beneficial too. Since I will be eating for gains by the time I start it I will be taking the GH in the evenings so would probably take the metformin then as well. I just need to research metformin use a little more. I have probably 4 bottles of 3 months worth of metformin from when my wife used to take it.

Yesterday's training - Lower Body - 2RIR - Tempo -4-2-1-0

Stair Mill - 3 minutes

Arsenal True Squat Facing Out (Quad Focus) - 120x10,9,8
- I found great foot position and blasted my quads and adductors!

Pendulum Squat - 50x10,9, 8 - Quads were pretty much thrashed by here.

Arsenal True Squat Good Mornings - 225x15+, 270 x 2 sets 10-15 reps - Getting used to doing these on here. I got a great stretch in the hams and glutes with this one. I definitely have room to go up from here too.

Hack Squat Calf Raise Super Set - 2 RIR x 3 rounds
Wide straight leg Calf Raise - 90x15-20 x 3 -
Close Leg Bent Knee Calf Raise (soleus focus) 10-15 x 3
- The wide calf raises are really working on my outer calf and ankle on my right leg that was in the boot. It is definitely weaker even though my better looking calf. So specifying there I should be able to get that back up to snuff more.

Nutrition for yesterday -

==============================================================================

10/5/23 - Morning Weight 197.6 -
Nice drop, and right on cue considering I mentioned I should see a whoosh effect soon. I have been keeping fats pretty low not giving my body any substrate to hang on to and seem to be running right through the carbs now.

Today is a fasting day, that should be interesting. legs are feeling a little beat up, no DOMS yet but they sure feel worked. I may choose to add in some food later today depending on how much more beat up my legs feel. I want fuel for recovery, plus tomorrow I am more than likely going to fast most of the day to hold some calories back for date night with the wife. We have the Chevelle and 3 Days Grace concert tomorrow. So we will be going out to eat and have a couple drinks before the show. I will not lift weights again until Saturday, unless I decide to lift at the gym across the street tomorrow during lunch but then I will need to eat all day which will leave me going over tomorrow. So tomorrow will be cardio for lunch and Saturday will be another full upper body session.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so what exactly is this? I have seen Good morning > into squats, they look like lower back mayhem lol

we have intersected 😅😅😅
It's just a Good Morning on a True Squat machine. Here is an excellent example.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=353642523177086

Yep, you will probably even pass me up in weight soon, at least temporarily. Then I am gonna try and catch you again!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So here's my take on metformin. I noticed nothing from 500mg, at 1000mg It was working like 1500mg of berberine I would say based of bg and body comp. I went up to 2000 but I ran out very quickly and at 2000 I noticed a almost daily improvements in body composition. No stomach issues. I was on cycle both times I used it. When I went to 2000 I dropped berberine because I wasn't sure if 2000 metformin and 1500 berberine might have a negative impact. If I could get a good price on metformin like guys in Europe pay I'd probably use 2gm metformin on every bulk

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can't say what would have happened if I just stayed at 1000 for while. As soon as I didn't notice anything on 500 I upped the dose and upped the dose sgsin after my boy told me 2gm is where he likes it. My source back then was Amino Asylum but that will break the bank.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So here's my take on metformin. I noticed nothing from 500mg, at 1000mg It was working like 1500mg of berberine I would say based of bg and body comp. I went up to 2000 but I ran out very quickly and at 2000 I noticed a almost daily improvements in body composition. No stomach issues. I was on cycle both times I used it. When I went to 2000 I dropped berberine because I wasn't sure if 2000 metformin and 1500 berberine might have a negative impact. If I could get a good price on metformin like guys in Europe pay I'd probably use 2gm metformin on every bulk
You would use metformin on a bulk?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know the directions on the script for metformin say to take it at night so that's what I always did. However I would do much 2 ius of gh in the morning only because my post workout meal is always right before bed. But I think doing them together at night is probably a good idea. Unless you're doing morning fasted cardio. Gh cardarine and Injectable carnatine before fasted cardio will turn your body into a fat burning machine

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From what I am learning it should be good in a bulk if HGH is being used, it helps assist the pancreas not to have to make so much insulin to processing all the carbs you need to push growth. However I don't know at what dose of GH that becomes an issue. I will definitely be using HGH at night if I do pull the trigger there which I am pretty sure I am going to. Just looking around a little to see where I can find a good deal and maybe some feedback on product quality from the source.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On 2iu taken 5-6x a week I saw fasting BG go from 93-94 to 101-102 in a couple months or so.

I was using at least 500mg Berberine nightly, sometimes a second dose before bigger meals, & losing weight & bodyfat AND fasting heavily. Plus some cardio.

Having to use Lantus is a bandaid. Controlling BG is most important for immediate insulin sensitivity/metabolic health, but longterm it is actually further driving his insulin resistance.

I can't say what would have happened if I just stayed at 1000 for while. As soon as I didn't notice anything on 500 I upped the dose and upped the dose sgsin after my boy told me 2gm is where he likes it. My source back then was Amino Asylum but that will break the bank.
It’s like a few dollars for a box from Indian pharmacy. AA was the biggest rip I’ve ever seen on that; 10-15x price hike.

Main thing there is if it hinders your appetite like it does for some people, or not. Gotta eat to grow.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On 2iu taken 5-6x a week I saw fasting BG go from 93-94 to 101-102 in a couple months or so.

I was using at least 500mg Berberine nightly, sometimes a second dose before bigger meals, & losing weight & bodyfat AND fasting heavily. Plus some cardio.

Having to use Lantus is a bandaid. Controlling BG is most important for immediate insulin sensitivity/metabolic health, but longterm it is actually further driving his insulin resistance.

It’s like a few dollars for a box from Indian pharmacy. AA was the biggest rip I’ve ever seen on that; 10-15x price hike.

Main thing there is if it hinders your appetite like it does for some people, or not. Gotta eat to grow.
Lantus wasn't a bandaid, it was a big part of the cycle. Dudes 260lbs with abs and eats like 1000gm of carbs per day. Lantus is part of every cycle at this point for him lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Screenshot_20231005_164937_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

I would only use it on a bulk. I don't need a gda on a cut. I get fat off faster then a stripper gets clothes off as long as I stay on my diet. No need for a gda except on a cheat meal I guess.

But bulking I usually need to pound food and I have a habit of throwing in more dirty calories then I should to get my 4000-4500 on the back end. And thats where I bring in berberine or metformin or whatever I might need.

I can't imagine needing metformin or a gda when I'm eating 2200-2500cal a day, working manual labor and spending 2hrs In the 5-6x werk

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You know me, I change stuff up a lot and do a lot of trial and error stuff. I'm not saying anyone should do what I do. That's just what I see working better for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lantus wasn't a bandaid, it was a big part of the cycle. Dudes 260lbs with abs and eats like 1000gm of carbs per day. Lantus is part of every cycle at this point for him lol.
If you need insulin to control blood sugar, I’d say that’s the definition of a bandaid lol. But yes I appreciate why it would be a good trade, to have the extra anabolism from the exogenous insulin as well as all the carbs he’s using to run the machine. We all know why bodybuilders use insulin.

That being said, it doesn’t change the fact that exogenous insulin exposure actually increases insulin resistance over time. Which GH exposure is also doing, so you need to weigh cost/benefit.

Controlling glucose with metformin or Berberine, if they’re enough to cover it, is going to decrease resistance.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All good information and discussion above!

Yesterdays activity - Elliptical 360 calories

Yesterdays Nutrition -
After 22 hour fast

================================================================================

10/5/23 - Morning Weight 199.4 - Stayed down under 200 this time, happy with that. Looking tighter and a little more full this morning.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have decided to go down closer to 2500 as a top end for calories on training days to get things moving a little faster. I need to work it out so I am getting a 7000 calories deficit a week. So eating at or above maintenance on training days is not going to get me where I want to be in the next 3 weeks.

I am also trying to get my diet ironed out a little better on the lean gaining front. My plan once I go to maintenance in November is to keep protein pretty static around 200-220g, fats will be around 80-90g, and Carbs will be the rest. Then I will start working my way up from there, and fasting will stop except for a possible quick clean up here or there if needed. I also intend to keep up with at least 3 30 minute sessions of cardio a week just to keep myself in good cardiovascular shape, and hopefully help with HDL levels. I will just have to eat more to make up for those losses in calories. OH NO!!!! LOL

I need to figure out where I can get some ezetimibe, are there any research places that carry it? I don't want to ask my Dr right now she would want me to come in for bloods.

Oh yeah on the gear front, I really felt that 200mg addition of Mast all at once. I am definitely at a heightened level of readiness. I found myself trying to get worked up over something mildly frustrating and had to remind myself its all good and no reason to sweat it. It will be a little bit before I do a 200mg shot of mast again with how this cycle is going to progress but at least I have a little idea of how that might feel now. Not too big of a deal but definitely noticeable and I am sure will be something I get more and more used to as the cycle goes on. Secondly... Holy crap, I read that Mast seems to bump up insulin sensitivity, and boy does it. At least from how I felt yesterday during my fast, I was famished and definitely felt borderline hypo for a bit which is why I opted to feed myself last night. I could have pushed it overnight but honestly that was not conducive to me fasting most of today to still keep a deficit even while going out with the wife tonight. I think I made some great choices for what I ate and that is was the right decision.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10/5/23 - Morning Weight 199.4 - Stayed down under 200 this time, happy with that. Looking tighter and a little more full this morning.
we bounced off each other again today, I'm at 197 this morning and running a 30hr recovery fast and golf today. I really liked the results I had back in May with ADF + surplus eating on lifting days. I swear to God that my recovery days were twice as effective fasted.... going to play with it.

I have decided to go down closer to 2500 as a top end for calories on training days
that seems low for you. you're at like... my levels now lol. I always feel like I have the slowest metabolism around here. everyone elses cutting calorie levels are my bulking levels 😅

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
we bounced off each other again today, I'm at 197 this morning and running a 30hr recovery fast and golf today. I really liked the results I had back in May with ADF + surplus eating on lifting days. I swear to God that my recovery days were twice as effective fasted.... going to play with it.

that seems low for you. you're at like... my levels now lol. I always feel like I have the slowest metabolism around here. everyone elses cutting calorie levels are my bulking levels 😅
Yeah, I had a movement that probably brought me right back down to 197 once I got to work. Yep I know TMI... LOL

I think my new maintenance is around 2700 calories, it was 2500 before, and historically I bulk around 3000 calories. So I am in that lower metabolic rate with you. I have just increased my cardio efforts so maintenance calories with that activity is going to be higher too. I think you were just getting used to seeing the surplus calories on training days looking higher because I was eating in a surplus on those days. The 2500 should be a small deficit but added into the deficits from fasting should help produce the effects I am looking for. If not then I will just eat daily and drop calories to 1800 for the remainder of the cut which should set me up for 2lbs weight loss a week. As mentioned I would like to see 195 on the scale by then if things go as planned but that also depends on how my body responds to the increase in androgens.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The reason I asked is vigorous Steve says metformin pretty much just makes you poop out all the carbs you ate and if you're on a bulk that's not something you'd want, before I heard him say that I would've been all for metfimormin year round. Yea AA is a total rip off for metformin. On my source sight you can get a box of Indian pharmacy metfirmin for like 10$ for a box of 100 ( 1000 mg) AA I'd the only RC sight that I've seen that has metformin so th
I have decided to go down closer to 2500 as a top end for calories on training days to get things moving a little faster. I need to work it out so I am getting a 7000 calories deficit a week. So eating at or above maintenance on training days is not going to get me where I want to be in the next 3 weeks.

I am also trying to get my diet ironed out a little better on the lean gaining front. My plan once I go to maintenance in November is to keep protein pretty static around 200-220g, fats will be around 80-90g, and Carbs will be the rest. Then I will start working my way up from there, and fasting will stop except for a possible quick clean up here or there if needed. I also intend to keep up with at least 3 30 minute sessions of cardio a week just to keep myself in good cardiovascular shape, and hopefully help with HDL levels. I will just have to eat more to make up for those losses in calories. OH NO!!!! LOL

I need to figure out where I can get some ezetimibe, are there any research places that carry it? I don't want to ask my Dr right now she would want me to come in for bloods.

Oh yeah on the gear front, I really felt that 200mg addition of Mast all at once. I am definitely at a heightened level of readiness. I found myself trying to get worked up over something mildly frustrating and had to remind myself its all good and no reason to sweat it. It will be a little bit before I do a 200mg shot of mast again with how this cycle is going to progress but at least I have a little idea of how that might feel now. Not too big of a deal but definitely noticeable and I am sure will be something I get more and more used to as the cycle goes on. Secondly... Holy crap, I read that Mast seems to bump up insulin sensitivity, and boy does it. At least from how I felt yesterday during my fast, I was famished and definitely felt borderline hypo for a bit which is why I opted to feed myself last night. I could have pushed it overnight but honestly that was not conducive to me fasting most of today to still keep a deficit even while going out with the wife tonight. I think I made some great choices for what I ate and that is was the right decision.
Tren does the same thing so when I combine them in a cut it's brutal. I'd rather eat a blueberry muffin than good pu$$y

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The reason I asked is vigorous Steve says metformin pretty much just makes you poop out all the carbs you ate and if you're on a bulk that's not something you'd want, before I heard him say that I would've been all for metfimormin year round. Yea AA is a total rip off for metformin. On my source sight you can get a box of Indian pharmacy metfirmin for like 10$ for a box of 100 ( 1000 mg) AA I'd the only RC sight that I've seen that has metformin so th

Tren does the same thing so when I combine them in a cut it's brutal. I'd rather eat a blueberry muffin than good pu$$y
I would agree with Vigorous Steve for those who get the runs from it. My wife originally got the gut issues but even with her IBS she was able to get over the stomach issues in a week or so and then everything went back to normal. Having said that she was also running 500mg a day so... It was crazy though when she was using it she would just lose weight no matter what type of sugary crap she was eating or drinking. Here I was next to her dieting watching her get better results.

I don't know about the bolded, I love me a blueberry muffin, but not anywhere near as much as pu$$y, or the moaning of a pleased woman for that matter.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The two days I have been taking those 3cc shots weekly the last month, I would always get hot and start sweating at some point a couple hours later as everything rolling in. Even on long esters, there is a big peak for the first 24 hours or so.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The two days I have been taking those 3cc shots weekly the last month, I would always get hot and start sweating at some point a couple hours later as everything rolling in. Even on long esters, there is a big peak for the first 24 hours or so.
I can believe it. I almost felt a little wired from it. I feel a little more turned down today so I must be adjusting, I am sure the levels have not dropped that drastically.

I had my first meal a little after my walk at lunch so I got in 700 calories for today, then comes date night calories which I will most likely have some chicken fajitas or something like that. Hunger has been insane the last two days, so I am assuming BG is getting swept up quickly. I was feeling a little hypo after my walk and decided I better feed myself for tonight and if I end up in a surplus then I can just grow a little tonight. I will be okay.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You look way leaner than15%ish in those picks. Already looking pretty tight.
Thanks! I have thick deeply separated abs so they show up a lot sooner than most and my legs stay lean so it is really hard to guess because the lower pec fat doesn't really go away until I am in the singles which sucks but it goes. I would say anywhere from 13-15% because the lines between my abs get pretty deep when I am actually leaner.

10/7/23 - Morning Weight 205.6 - I ate well at the Mexican place with some chicken tacos al carbon, but did have some chips and a couple drinks last night then I topped it off after the concert with an egg white chicken fajita omelet and half of the pancakes that came with it. Jo always wants to go to IHOP after a concert, and that is where the calories went into a surplus. I did some damage control with egg whites and no butter on the pancakes, but still a decent surplus. I am full and juicy today, and I am going to make good use of it at the gym. Pumps should be ridiculous.

Today is an upper body session and I have some time to enjoy it so that is what I intend to do. Take my time, enjoy being there and get a great session in. I am going to try to nail down some rep ranges for my training, and decide which exercises will make the cut for the upcoming meso.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a great session, found some starting weights, found myself pushing too damn hard not realizing how close I am to 1-0RIR then just being there all the sudden. I am going to have to focus on that, a little. Also tried Mike Wyck's version of side delt raises and they had my delts burning. Guy has some interesting oldschool opinions and is abrasive as hell but he has some great training tips for connecting to the muscle. His rear delt suggestions got me a nice burn in my rear delts too. For that matter his cues for back rows were very effective too.

Full Upper Body - Tempo 4-2-1-1 - 2-0RIR

Cable Rows - 100x15, 13, 10
- Great contraction and pump! Also, my thoracic spine issue seems to be getting better and better. I didn't feel it at all during the flexion / protraction portion of the row.

Arsenal Flat Press Wide Grip - 70x8, 5 downset 45x9 - Wow these fried my pecs quick with the long pause in the stretched position. I also started out warming up on DB's but decided to go with the machines instead so I was a little pre fatigued.

Barbell Upright Rows (Over Head) 55x15, 12, 8 - Awesome medial delt and trap pump from these!

DB Side Raises - 15x15, 15x13, 15x11 - WOW! These really burned trying them this new way.

1 Arm Cable Rear Delts - 30x10-20 reps x 3 sets

Incline DB Curls - 30x8, 5, Down set 25x8 -
toast...

Arsenal Incline Press (Close Grip Triceps Focus) - 35x13, 10, 8 -
Triceps were burning and clavicular pec was pumped!

I had a damn good pump today and was looking huge with the extra water and glycogen. I am going to have to govern my sets a little better but today was a good and fun workout. So far nutrition is on track. I need 50g of protein and some carbs to finish things off here shortly.