Building Back Up

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still sleeping pretty well with my supposed trigger foods in the morning only and limited quantity.
that's awesome man. what do you reckon are your worst trigger foods right now?
I'm still curious about those 2-3 days I had where sleep was dogshit, but it didn't really repeat itself. Might have just been my weird december schedule.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that's awesome man. what do you reckon are your worst trigger foods right now?
I'm still curious about those 2-3 days I had where sleep was dogshit, but it didn't really repeat itself. Might have just been my weird december schedule.
I know this is crazy, but more then 2 eggs in a day, or pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, carrots, all kinds of potatoes, and milk. I can tolerate small amounts of pumpkin and milk for breakfast to get 100% RDA of vitamin A but haven't tested the rest yet.

Yeah, I'm curious about those few days of yours too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know this is crazy, but more then 2 eggs in a day, or pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, carrots, all kinds of potatoes, and milk. I can tolerate small amounts of pumpkin and milk for breakfast to get 100% RDA of vitamin A but haven't tested the rest yet.

Greens like Spinach can be an easy way to get some dietary vitamin A, along with the potassium & k1. You can put a LOT of spinach in a pan with a low-medium heat, sauté in a little avocado or coconut oil, and it will wilt down to just a few bites worth.

Or blend it uncooked into water or whatever, but spinach is a food best absorbed cooked. Opposite of carrots, which transfer nutrients best eaten raw.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

yeah that is quite a the list but at least all of those things are sorta easy to avoid. The potatoes probably coming up the most in life when you're out. I struggle to ever drink milk these days lol. I should probably.

You can put a LOT of spinach in a pan with a low-medium heat, sauté in a little avocado or coconut oil, and it will wilt down to just a few bites worth.
but spinach is a food best absorbed cooked
Ironically it's one of those things I like raw, although my wife will often put it in a stir fry as well. we usually add some spinach to our salads every week.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah that is quite a the list but at least all of those things are sorta easy to avoid. The potatoes probably coming up the most in life when you're out. I struggle to ever drink milk these days lol. I should probably.
Yeah, it's not really a big deal, and it's not *always*. It does seem to be caloric dependant on some level (maybe). In other words, if I eat >4 kcal, it doesn't seem to matter as much. I've had huge milk shakes after a night of pizza and slept great. The potatoes I'm unsure about, mostly because I haven't explored it as well. The thing I'm most sure of is if I eat those foods with kcal under 2800 or so, I'll sleep very poorly and feel like extra garbage the following day. Not just tired, but that excessive achiness, soreness, irritability, poor memory, etc.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The thing I'm most sure of is if I eat those foods with kcal under 2800 or so, I'll sleep very poorly and feel like extra garbage the following day. Not just tired, but that excessive achiness, soreness, irritability, poor memory, etc.
I get that way in a caloric deficit but funny enough, not so much when I'm 100% fasted. it's another reason I think that I've really taken to the fasting. 36-60hrs of not eating anything seems a lot easier on me, and my mental state, than 7 days in a deficit.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good man, micronutrients on point, the other 3 are easy to supplement if needed as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight: 220.6

Traditional DL 3x315, 3x345, 3x375, 3x390, 2x405
Roc-It Mid-Row Machine 10x245, 3 x 6/6/8 x 265
Back Extensions 6, 6, 3
Shrug Machine 4 x 10/10/10/10 x 180
Reverse Pec Deck 3 x 8/8/10 x 30
Hammer Curl 3 x 10/10/9 x 30's
Left Arm Cable Rows 2 x 8 x 55

Couldn't get 3x405 on DL; didn't even try for the 3rd rep. Maybe next week, or just accept the lack of carbs and reset.

Mid-Row went poorly, guessing from the DL max effort. I guess i recovered because by the time I did shrugs and curls I did better on those then previous weeks.

How do you count set volume for DL and squat? For DL today, I did 5 x bar, 5x135, 5x225, then the above. Should I be logging the 5x225 or below?
Weight: 217.4

Traditional DL 3x315, 3x345, 3x375, 3x390, 3x405
Back Extensions 3 x 5
Mid-Row Machine 10x245, 3 x 8/9/8 x 265
Reverse Pec Deck 3 x 10 x 30
Shrug Machine 3 x 10 x 170
Hammer Curls 3 x 10 x 30's

Finally got 405 for 3 reps. A little ugly on the first rep, but got it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats @GreenMachineX!!! Nice lift!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really want to see these back extensions now, knowing that you can rep a 405 deadlift but can’t even do 6 back extensions. Something seems very off there - so much of a discrepancy that I am wondering if you are doing something very different from the normal execution of them.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really want to see these back extensions now, knowing that you can rep a 405 deadlift but can’t even do 6 back extensions. Something seems very off there - so much of a discrepancy that I am wondering if you are doing something very different from the normal execution of them.
I might be doing them very differently. I keep a straight back the entire time like a Romanian dead or good morning and the pad low on my quads to purposely keep focus on hamstrings only. But keep in mind I can only do 45 pound single leg curls for reps.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stuck awake since 3am. Considering I went to bed at 9pm, it's not too bad, but this is usually the recipe for horrible PEM. Praying against that!

Weight: 217.2

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I might be doing them very differently. I keep a straight back the entire time like a Romanian dead or good morning and the pad low on my quads to purposely keep focus on hamstrings only. But keep in mind I can only do 45 pound single leg curls for reps.
That makes total sense. You’re doing it more as a hamstring accessory, as the low pad makes it harder & shifts a lot of focus to them as you mentioned, and you have relatively weaker hammies.

Which means it’s the perfect thing for you to be doing, so drive those hard!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That makes total sense. You’re doing it more as a hamstring accessory, as the low pad makes it harder & shifts a lot of focus to them as you mentioned, and you have relatively weaker hammies.

Which means it’s the perfect thing for you to be doing, so drive those hard!
Right on. I'll keep it up. I'm actually surprised I'm not too sore from yesterday's workout, all things considered.

It's also interesting how only certain exercises make me sore. Rows and ohp never get me sore, while squats and chest presses always get me sore.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right on. I'll keep it up. I'm actually surprised I'm not too sore from yesterday's workout, all things considered.

It's also interesting how only certain exercises make me sore. Rows and ohp never get me sore, while squats and chest presses always get me sore.
This is actually pretty common, everyone has muscles that fire harder, have more mind muscle connection, or are slower to recover. I have a hard time getting my shoulders, and back sore at all, quads will get a touch of soreness, chest will actually get truly sore on occasion, and hamstrings get sore more easily from RDL's / Stiff legged deads, and adductors will get sore. Everything else is very hard for me to get DOMS in unless I am just deconditioned.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Hyde
What brand of cluster do you use? I'm trying to find one that we know isn't just flour but nothing else added to it. I'm liking VersaCarb, but anything over 30g gives me gas for hours 😆

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I think everyone has certain muscles they don't get as sore probably due to a variety of issues, but that doesn't sound too unusual. You'll get a deeper "stretch" on many chest presses and squat variations and the stretch can lend itself to being more likely to produce DOMS for some people.

@Hyde
What brand of cluster do you use? I'm trying to find one that we know isn't just flour but nothing else added to it. I'm liking VersaCarb, but anything over 30g gives me gas for hours 😆
You mean nothing else like just straight Cluster Dextrin? Idk of any off the top of my head, I use Nutrabio a lot and I know @sns8778 has shared Gaspari Glycofuse sales with me before, but both of those have added electrolytes.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think everyone has certain muscles they don't get as sore probably due to a variety of issues, but that doesn't sound too unusual. You'll get a deeper "stretch" on many chest presses and squat variations and the stretch can lend itself to being more likely to produce DOMS for some people.

You mean nothing else like just straight Cluster Dextrin? Idk of any off the top of my head, I use Nutrabio a lot and I know @sns8778 has shared Gaspari Glycofuse sales with me before, but both of those have added electrolytes.
Thanks. Yeah, I've seen those, I'm just wary of using electrolyte powders due to being on telmisartan and all the warnings about supplemental potassium.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man now days unless I throw in something I haven't done for a while, I can't figure a rhyme or reason to the occasional doms. my pull session this week was deads > rdls > back extensions > leg curls. all pretty normal for me, but I had glute doms within hours lol. Other days I could double the volume or PR and not have any doms in the same movements.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nutrabio for me as well

Glycofuse is reportedly a fine product, but after Gaspari stole my money and many others years back with their amino-spiked protein powder that was less than half actual protein as claimed, I will never give them my money again. People don’t forget, & I certainly won’t forgive that shitbag.

Thanks. Yeah, I've seen those, I'm just wary of using electrolyte powders due to being on telmisartan and all the warnings about supplemental potassium.
I was drinking a ton of milk my last 2 bulks while also taking 80mg telmisartan daily, and my potassium on bloodwork was always fine (4.5 I believe last time). YMMV, but a few hundred extra mg 4x a week probably isn’t going to push you over the line. It’s usually people with large daily vegetable intake or atypical responders that see unacceptable potassium level increases on Telmisartan.

I’m not a doctor, just sharing my personal experience and anecdotes I’ve heard.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Gaspari one only has 76 mg. of Potassium which is next to nothing.

I'm not a huge fan of Gaspari, but I trust it to meet label claims and I bought a bunch of the lemon flavor at a great price and it mixes good with everything. I use Recover EAA from Innovapharm and they have a Iced Tea flavor that mixes great with it.

I don't change brands a lot on this because I know there are a lot of brands that don't meet label claims on HBCD. I trust Nutrabio like some others have mentioned to meet label claims, for some reason I just can't deal with the taste of theirs on this particular product. Not a knock on them, just a personal taste preference.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I'm not a huge fan of Gaspari, but I trust it to meet label claims and I bought a bunch of the lemon flavor at a great price and it mixes good with everything. I use Recover EAA from Innovapharm and they have a Iced Tea flavor that mixes great with it.

I don't change brands a lot on this because I know there are a lot of brands that don't meet label claims on HBCD. I trust Nutrabio like some others have mentioned to meet label claims, for some reason I just can't deal with the taste of theirs on this particular product. Not a knock on them, just a personal taste preference.
Not that it’s a cheap product or just HBCD, but have you tried their Sweet Tea flavored Leg Day? Seems like it would combo well with either of the two products you mentioned, if you liked the profile of Leg Day.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Considering why @Hyde mentioned, it would be hard to give Gaspari money. I'll look at Nutrabio though. Thanks. But, I'd prefer to just buy yours when you come out with it 😆

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not that it’s a cheap product or just HBCD, but have you tried their Sweet Tea flavored Leg Day? Seems like it would combo well with either of the two products you mentioned, if you liked the profile of Leg Day.
I don't like the profile of it for me, so I haven't tried it. Its a good product and I think its fine for a lot of people, but it only has 8.6 grams of EAA's in it and one of the reasons I like Recover EAA is that it has 14.4 grams per scoop and a lot of times I'll take 2 scoops.

My normal routine is 2 scoops Recover EAA + 1 scoop HBCD and drink half of it 15 minutes prior to training and sip on the rest of it during training.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Considering why @Hyde mentioned, it would be hard to give Gaspari money. I'll look at Nutrabio though. Thanks. But, I'd prefer to just buy yours when you come out with it 😆
In context, the thing with the protein spiking thing back 10+ years ago is that almost every company at the time was doing that. It wasn't specific to just 1 or 2 companies being nefarious and trying to rip people off - the way a lot of the companies were doing it was legally allowable by labeling law - so unethical, yes, but illegal, no. So the issue was that since literally almost every major protein brand was doing it at the time, any other brand wanting to offer protein kind of had to follow suit to be competitive.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not defending Gaspari and I'm not a fan of them as a brand; its just a good tasting HBCD that I do trust the quality of and stocked up on on sale last fall. I'm just not going to beat up on them for something that was industry norm at the time.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In context, the thing with the protein spiking thing back 10+ years ago is that almost every company at the time was doing that. It wasn't specific to just 1 or 2 companies being nefarious and trying to rip people off - the way a lot of the companies were doing it was legally allowable by labeling law - so unethical, yes, but illegal, no. So the issue was that since literally almost every major protein brand was doing it at the time, any other brand wanting to offer protein kind of had to follow suit to be competitive.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not defending Gaspari and I'm not a fan of them as a brand; its just a good tasting HBCD that I do trust the quality of and stocked up on on sale last fall. I'm just not going to beat up on them for something that was industry norm at the time.
I hear ya...basically it's just business...but they ain't getting mine 😆

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seated DB Press 4 x 10/9/8/8 x 75's
Dips 11, 10, 9
Incline DB Press 4 x 8 x 50's
Lateral DB Raise 3 x 15/15/25 x 8's
Triceps Pressdowns 3 x 10/10/9 x 44
Overhead Cable Extensions 3 x 9/8/8 x 22
Upright Row 2 x 8 x 30

Reps going down. Like I thought yesterday, cutting diet is kicking in. Training isn't as fun 😕
I wonder how much more I can increase my carbs/kcal and still lose weight...

Seated DB Press 4 x 9/8/8/10 x 75's
Incline DB Press 3 x 9/9/8 x 50's
Dips 9, 9, 8
Lateral Raise 3 x 15 x 10's
Upright Row 2 x 12 x 30
Triceps Pressdowns 3 x 8/8/8 x 22

Weighed less then last week but still hit same reps and weights.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear ya...basically it's just business...but they ain't getting mine 😆
No, that's not what I said at all.

I talk about quality and transparency in this industry more than anyone else on this forum - but I'm also all about fairness - and in all fairness to many of the companies accused of it back then, most were actually following the label guidelines at the time. Do I agree with the way the labeling guidelines were at the time? No. But I'm not going to bash on large companies for following labeling guidelines and labeling their products in a way that their attorneys were likely telling them to at the time.

Some of the brands that got caught up in the confusion back then are some of the ones that led the push for the transparency in protein labeling laws that we have now days.

Context is important - and in context, talking about protein spiking in 2024 is completely different than talking about protein spiking in 2013 when the laws were different and lacked a clear definition as to whether aminos were or weren't supposed to be listed as a protein.

I didn't defend Gaspari at all - I'm not a fan of the brand in general, but I do use their HBCD bc I trust it to meet label claims and got it at a good price.

On the other hand, I tried another brand that people on here hype sometimes and wound up at the doctor bc I'm allergic to gluten and it had so much in it that I had to go to the doctor bc of it - and there's zero reason that HBCD should have any gluten in it at all, so that's a brand that I will never use anything by again.

There's stuff that goes on with protein powders now days that makes the protein spiking thing look like nothing in comparison, as there's brands now days that just straight are lying about their macros.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's stuff that goes on with protein powders now days that makes the protein spiking thing look like nothing in comparison, as there's brands now days that just straight are lying about their macros.
Same result in either scenario: I don’t get the nutrition I was counting on, and I’m overpaying for it to add insult. I don’t believe the spikers following the old regulations of the time have any moral high ground 🤷‍♂️

IMG_9122.JPG

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same result in either scenario: I don’t get the nutrition I was counting on, and I’m overpaying for it to add insult. I don’t believe the spikers following the old regulations of the time have any moral high ground 🤷‍♂️
From the nutrition standpoint, it may be the same - but from an intent standpoint, very different.

What a lot of people don't realize is that back then, there was conflicting guidelines as to whether amino acids were supposed to be labeled as protein intake. There were literally brands with EAA's that had gotten soft warnings about not declaring their product to contain a protein content on the nutrition panel.

There was a lot of confusion as to whether brands were or weren't supposed to declare amino acid content as protein on the product labels. So in the case of some of the brands, if their compliance attorneys are telling them to declare it as protein and they're declaring it as protein, it still is deceiving to customers, but the lack of definitive labeling guidelines was also deceiving and confusing as hell for brands.

If you started a company during that time and you got a price from a contract manufacturer for a protein powder, you may truly not have known about the amino acid issue - bc the cm would have been giving you label specs/supplement facts and then you were supposed to have your compliance attorney review it and then you apply it to your labels accordingly.

That was the issue - that by law, it was legal to label them that way at the time - and some of the brands that got **** on for it likely didn't even know it was happening. Did the big brands? Sure. Were there brands that did it to intentionally cut costs? Sure. But were there some brands that thought they were being given the correct info by their cm and doing the right thing by having their attorney review it and that got caught up in it having no idea they were doing anything wrong? Absolutely.

That's all I'm saying. It wasn't the big conspiracy that some industry sites made it out to be; there was a lot of legitimate confusion back then bc of mixed signals as to how the FDA wanted amino acids labeled at the time.

^^^ all of that is very different than what I was saying about some companies now days blatantly lying about their macros - not because of any type of labeling guideline confusion, but bc they're shady scammers that are intentionally mislabeling products claiming to have more protein and less sugar than they actually do. That's what I mean about 2 completely different contexts.

If you want to discuss it further, you're welcome to text me and I'll be glad to go into more details.

This is one of those times where I thought I was trying to be informative and explain something that people may be interested in and it seems like its just getting taken the wrong way.

Bc I am in no way defending Gaspari on anything bc I can promise everyone reading I have reasons to dislike them that go well beyond anyone else on here's reasons for disliking them.

I simply use their HBCD product bc it tastes good, I got it on sale, and its real HBCD. I had tried a brand previously that wound up not being all HBCD like it claimed, and then another brand that is well liked here by some people and it had gluten in it - which is super f'd up because its labeled as gluten free and there's no reason gluten should ever even be in an HBCD product to begin with. I dislike Gaspari myself - but not nearly as much as the company that put me in the hospital by putting gluten in an HBCD product that they specifically labeled as gluten free.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight: 218.4

Neutral Grip Pullup 5 x 5 x BW
Squat 5x225, 5x275, 5x295, 5x315
Cable Row/Shrug 10x110, 2 x 10 x 115.5
Facepulls 2 x 10 x 16.5
Single Leg Curls 2 x 8 x 45
Incline DB Curl 3 x 10/8/6 x 25's
Kettlebell Farmer's Walks 3 x 45m x 70's

New top set for Squat! Last 2-3 reps were more hingy then squatty, but still got it.

Squat 5x225, 3x275, 1x315, 1x335, 1x355, 1x365
Straight Bar Pullup 4, 4, 3, 3, 2 + 5 negatives
Neutral Grip Pullup 5
Single Leg Hamstring Curl 3 x 8 x 45
Cable Shrug/Row 3 x 8 x 110
Kettlebell Farmer's Walks 3 x 20m/15m/20m x 70's
Incline DB Curl 3 x 8/8/6 x 27.5's
Cable Mid-Row 3 x 10 x 61.6

I recorded the 2 top squat PR's for critiquing, but since they are .3gp format, I have to figure out how to convert it I guess. Argh. Form wasn't perfect, but I'll save my own judgments until I hear y'alls when I post it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, after doing a few minutes of looking around, there's 18 million apps and websites to convert videos. Does anyone have any suggestions of something they've used successfully that won't give me a virus or steal my criptoes? Lol

Last edited:
akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, after doing a few minutes of looking around, there's 18 million apps and websites to convert videos. Does anyone have any suggestions of something they've used successfully the wrong give me a virus or steal my criptoes? Lol
Seems like most of the videos I’ve seen they have a YouTube and then just post a link. Other then that I really don’t know.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, after doing a few minutes of looking around, there's 18 million apps and websites to convert videos. Does anyone have any suggestions of something they've used successfully the wrong give me a virus or steal my criptoes? Lol
If an I phone any app that can do it from the appstore. They are pretty tight on the security for their apps before they allow them on the store.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like most of the videos I’ve seen they have a YouTube and then just post a link. Other then that I really don’t know.
Ohhh... no youtube for me.

@MrKleen73 it's an android.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Congrats on the PRs.

I didn’t look for long but couldn’t figure out a quick way to post vids without YouTube so I just gave up. If you find something let me know. 😂

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh... no youtube for me.

@MrKleen73 it's an android.
On android as long as you got a paid for app you will likely be okay, but the free ones are more likely to have intrusive behavior. Now if you have a youtube/google account you can upload it privately then download it from there so no one else on youtube ever gets to see it. I think it comes down as an MP4 automatically.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On android as long as you got a paid for app you will likely be okay, but the free ones are more likely to have intrusive behavior. Now if you have a youtube/google account you can upload it privately then download it from there so no one else on youtube ever gets to see it. I think it comes down as an MP4 automatically.
Gotcha, I'll try this. Thanks.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Redcon1 has an unflavored cluster Dextrin, so I'll give that a shot.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Squat 5x225, 3x275, 1x315, 1x335, 1x355, 1x365
Straight Bar Pullup 4, 4, 3, 3, 2 + 5 negatives
Neutral Grip Pullup 5
Single Leg Hamstring Curl 3 x 8 x 45
Cable Shrug/Row 3 x 8 x 110
Kettlebell Farmer's Walks 3 x 20m/15m/20m x 70's
Incline DB Curl 3 x 8/8/6 x 27.5's
Cable Mid-Row 3 x 10 x 61.6

I recorded the 2 top squat PR's for critiquing, but since they are .3gp format, I have to figure out how to convert it I guess. Argh. Form wasn't perfect, but I'll save my own judgments until I hear y'alls when I post it.
moving some weight!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight: 218.2 (I think, or 218.4)

Low Incline DB Press 4 x 8/8/8/7 x 85's
Dips 8, 8, 10
Roc-It OHP 3 x 8/8/6 x 218
Lateral Raise 3 x 15 x 10's
Skullcrushers 4 x 8/8/8/7 x 60

Low Incline DB Press 3 x 8/8/6 x 85's
Roc-It OHP 3 x 8 x 218
Dips 3 x 8
Lateral Raise 3 x 12 x 12.5's
Skullcrushers 3 x 6 x 60

Slept like trash, and feel like trash. Reduced effort a little on things once I hit early failure on that third set of DB Press. Thought I was over this garbage.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Low Incline DB Press 3 x 8/8/6 x 85's
Roc-It OHP 3 x 8 x 218
Dips 3 x 8
Lateral Raise 3 x 12 x 12.5's
Skullcrushers 3 x 6 x 60

Slept like trash, and feel like trash. Reduced effort a little on things once I hit early failure on that third set of DB Press. Thought I was over this garbage.
Don't let a couple rough days get in your head. You just keep doing what you can and you will keep making progress.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's weird man, last night I had a hard time getting quality sleep too. When I finally did drift off, my dog decided to sleep beside me which is super unusual for her. When the alarm went off at 4:30am she ran to the edge of the bed and projectile vomited everywhere, lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that's weird man, last night I had a hard time getting quality sleep too. When I finally did drift off, my dog decided to sleep beside me which is super unusual for her. When the alarm went off at 4:30am she ran to the edge of the bed and projectile vomited everywhere, lol.
Bad Girl! I said fetch, not retch!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight: 217.4

Traditional DL 3x315, 3x345, 3x375, 3x390, 3x405
Back Extensions 3 x 5
Mid-Row Machine 10x245, 3 x 8/9/8 x 265
Reverse Pec Deck 3 x 10 x 30
Shrug Machine 3 x 10 x 170
Hammer Curls 3 x 10 x 30's

Finally got 405 for 3 reps. A little ugly on the first rep, but got it.
Weight: 216.4

Traditional DL 1x315, 1x365, 1x395, 1x415, 1x425
Mid-Row Machine 10x245, 3 x 8/6/9 x 265
Shrug Machine 10x170, 3 x 10 x 230
Reverse Pec Deck 3 x 11/10/12 x 30
Hammer Curls 3 x 11/10/6 x 30's
Double Cable Row 3 x 10 x 60

New current weight DL PR. I think. I don't recall what I did a year ago but I think it was 415 then.