BPC-157 Oral

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone used this orally for stomach issues of any kind? Any brands better than another? Thanks!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally know someone who has and he said it worked wonders. I'm not sure what brand though. I can try and find out and post back here.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has anyone used this orally for stomach issues of any kind? Any brands better than another? Thanks!
One of the members here has there wife using it and says its very benificial for her stomach. Im gonna go surf through some of my older threads and see if i can rember who. Unfortunately i dont have a supplier for oral but i would like one. I have stomach issues and the injectable dosent seem to work for the stomach. Theres no way to pin it for that (ouch)

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Used it a few times orally and liked it. The best form I know of is BCP-157 Arginate Salt. I use InfintiWell right last time. Took 500 mcg a day (two capsules)

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was watching a video recently where they mentioned they believe there is an ongoing clinical study happening currently in Europe for this. I mentioned in the other thread that has been active this week regarding BPC-157 that MAN Sports put out an enteric coated 500mcg BPC capsule about a month ago.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was watching a video recently where they mentioned they believe there is an ongoing clinical study happening currently in Europe for this. I mentioned in the other thread that has been active this week regarding BPC-157 that MAN Sports put out an enteric coated 500mcg BPC capsule about a month ago.
Your correct, at least as of last year there was. Bpc is good stuff, oral for the gut, injectable for injuries, the safty data thats available is like 99%positive, i cant figure out why its not sold at cvs/ Pharmacies outside of probably needing more human trials

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
First week my gut was calmer. I tend to get heart burn easy, too much coffee, red sauce, etc. causes it. About a week of taking it, no heart burn. Second week I noticed great pumps and some mental clarity. Third week my shoulder pain was gone. It's been two months since I finished the bottle, and all the benefits I got are still going strong.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of the members here has there wife using it and says its very benificial for her stomach. Im gonna go surf through some of my older threads and see if i can rember who. Unfortunately i dont have a supplier for oral but i would like one. I have stomach issues and the injectable dosent seem to work for the stomach. Theres no way to pin it for that (ouch)
what kind of stomach issues?