Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That stuff made my BP go absolutely wild, worst response to any oral I’ve ever had once I brought it up to 32mg daily…lower down at 20-24, felt pretty decent.
I thought early batches had some Superdrol in them.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I guess I just don’t get many side effects because ultradrol was really mild for me and I went up to 40mgs with a few different brands on differently occasions. Through the years I have ran it like 3 times in a 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40 structure.
same for me, i never got much out of ultradrol but i only tried it with maybe 2 bottles from the same brand. and 1 blister pack from IDS mass tabs back in 2006 or 2007. the green tablets, bought them the day they came out

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I guess I just don’t get many side effects because ultradrol was really mild for me and I went up to 40mgs with a few different brands on differently occasions. Through the years I have ran it like 3 times in a 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40 structure.
Sounds like your body is really good at handling orals

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i love this thread,,,,, its like the supplement version of antiques roadshow where the old times such as myself chime in and reminisce about downing massive amounts of PH's with a bottle of frutopia while reading the pages of muscle media 2000 where i think they had phone numbers you could call to order 1-test cyp from what i remember

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i love this thread,,,,, its like the supplement version of antiques roadshow where the old times such as myself chime in and reminisce about downing massive amounts of PH's with a bottle of frutopia while reading the pages of muscle media 2000 where i think they had phone numbers you could call to order 1-test cyp from what i remember
Brings back the good ole memories!

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Although it's not a supplement -- but was made by a supplement company -- I miss Java Lather Soap.

I've never found another soap as good as that one.

I got it as a special with a topical called Eviscerate Smolder. That stuff used to light my midsection on fire, especially when I applied it right after exfoliating with the soap.

Attachments

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Although it's not a supplement -- but was made by a supplement company -- I miss Java Lather Soap.

I've never found another soap as good as that one.

I got it as a special with a topical called Eviscerate Smolder. That stuff used to light my midsection on fire, especially when I applied it right after exfoliating with the soap.
Java soap smelled REALLY good. The only negative was it left brown residue in the shower. At one point, there was talk of making it into a shower gel, but it never happened.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start at 1:00 to see a 2002 supplement store flashback. I spent HOURS in that little store sitting in that metal folding chair asking Art Atwood every stupid question you can imagine. I also trained for almost 2 decades at that gym, Animal House. I am feeling very nostalgic right now, I have lead and VERY blessed life.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote