Azine bond technology for real?

james117

Awards
Basically just want to know if this azine bond technology is true. Does it really lessen shutdown of the HTPA?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
If it really does lessen the shutdown of hpta, it's probably too slight of a difference to notice haha. Check out my dmz thread, im planning a cycle of dmz and dermacrine soon, it could give you some ideas

renegadeguy

Awards
it shuts you down pretty hard, if not completely. it's similar to sd. i'm on my 2nd run with it. you definitely need a legit pct afterwards. i had bloodwork done a day after my last dose and my test levels were like 140. no joke.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
it shuts you down pretty hard, if not completely. it's similar to sd. i'm on my 2nd run with it. you definitely need a legit pct afterwards. i had bloodwork done a day after my last dose and my test levels were like 140. no joke.
How were the results? Im running dmz soon, check out my thread if ya want

renegadeguy

Awards
1st cycle- gained over 15 pounds-fast. real fast. but I did stack epist@ne as well. could've made better gains if my diet/training were in check. bench 225x5 to 265x5. squat- 315x10 to 405x5. don't do deads. i'm on my second run now, ran dmz solo for 3 weeks, went from 183 to 197... added methyl-1 during my 4th week. 197-200. bench 275x5. squat 455x5. still have 4 more weeks. i'm doing an 8 week cycle. **** my body, whatever it takes. i wouldn't worry about sides, if you take your support supps, you'll be ok. my bp is 125 ish over 82. that's damn good for being on

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
1st cycle- gained over 15 pounds-fast. real fast. but I did stack epist@ne as well. could've made better gains if my diet/training were in check. bench 225x5 to 265x5. squat- 315x10 to 405x5. don't do deads. i'm on my second run now, ran dmz solo for 3 weeks, went from 183 to 197... added methyl-1 during my 4th week. 197-200. bench 275x5. squat 455x5. still have 4 more weeks. i'm doing an 8 week cycle. **** my body, whatever it takes. i wouldn't worry about sides, if you take your support supps, you'll be ok. my bp is 125 ish over 82. that's damn good for being on
"Whatever it takes" hahaha, but damn nice. I have a pretty good idea of what my cycle will be like, check it out its pretty solid haha

james117

Awards
Dam that's real shutdown. Last time I had my bloods done my test was 680? Don't know if I wanna go down below 200 even though that's considered to be normal range still. I've read someone's bloods from SD after solid pct and their test was still at 200 whereas it was in 400's before cycle. Im backing outa this cycle for now! I'm scared of shutdown and not returning to my previous test range. Plus I'm scared of gyno. Feel sorry for dudes who have nice cycle and then a few months down the track gyno hits.

renegadeguy

Awards
my test levels were around 600 before cycling. i took clomid for a good 2-3 months, test went to 830. scared of shutdown? dude, you'll get it back after the cycle is done in no time. it's worth it

james117

Awards
Ok sweet. So what dosage were you using for clomid over 3 months?

renegadeguy

Awards
well, it's not what everyone else does, but I started out with like 200mg each day for the first week, probably wasted most of it, 2nd week, 100mg. pisssy as ****. i was pissier on clomid than on gear, **** works man. 3rd week and after was 50mg.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Ok sweet. So what dosage were you using for clomid over 3 months?
Typical dosage is 50/50/25/25 fyi m8. I plan on running that with 100mg for the first three days after my dmz cycle but I'll be running pharma grade ;)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah guys, there is no real need to dose clom above 50mg. If your SERM is legit, you should recover fine.

Ive got labs showing end of cycle test at 17, and post clom pct 1200. Didnt dose any higher than 50mg.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yeah guys, there is no real need to dose clom above 50mg. If your SERM is legit, you should recover fine.

Ive got labs showing end of cycle test at 17, and post clom pct 1200. Didnt dose any higher than 50mg.
17 to 1200?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Damn thats good, cant wait for my cycle, i got a hookup for pharma grade this run
Yeah I was stoked, wish I had the dosh to see how high theyve stayed a few weeks later.

Bet you feel confident having pharma.