Anything new for sleep?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just used ZMA+Melatonin lately but feel I need to switch it up since it doesn’t “put me to sleep” like it used to do.

Actually, I’m looking for something so strong that if I take it I immediately will fall down and sleep for 8 hrs no matter what I’m doing… and preferably waking up 8 hrs later feel amazing/refreshed.

Appreciate any recommendations.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Growth Factor XT helps me stay asleep throughout the night.

I think @sns8778 is working up a new sleep supplement. There's also Sleep Support XT by SNS.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alot of good options
SNS Growth Factor XT ( if u wanna take a break from melatonin )
SNS Sleep Assist XT
SNS lean Edge

when i was stressed out and couldnt sleep .. Growth factor will always be my go to .. i also have some phenibut stsashed away ... thats good 8-10hrs sleep with GF xt .. sometimes im scared i wont even wake up lol

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
My favorites:

mucuna pruriens
L tryptophan
Ornithine
Valerian root

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Antihistamines. Doxylamine succinate would be my go to. Followed by benadryl.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just used ZMA+Melatonin lately but feel I need to switch it up since it doesn’t “put me to sleep” like it used to do.

Actually, I’m looking for something so strong that if I take it I immediately will fall down and sleep for 8 hrs no matter what I’m doing… and preferably waking up 8 hrs later feel amazing/refreshed.

Appreciate any recommendations.
We got stage 3-Z, i found it definately helps calm and relax me and let me fall asleep easier, it dosent seem to help me stay out but then again nothing ever has (besides a bottle of jack lol) but i dont do that no more 🤪. A nice indica might do the trick tho...

If you really wanna go out out.... im not by any means recommending this as a good idea, double dose tylonol pm. Also dont use caffine or stims 8rs before bed. Cut it off at lunch.

No one crucifyme for the Tylenol PM thing lol. Were all Adults, we can make our own bad decisions

Also steve has something new coming out soon, maybe he will share a sneek 👀

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alot of good options
SNS Growth Factor XT ( if u wanna take a break from melatonin )
SNS Sleep Assist XT
SNS lean Edge

when i was stressed out and couldnt sleep .. Growth factor will always be my go to .. i also have some phenibut stsashed away ... thats good 8-10hrs sleep with GF xt .. sometimes im scared i wont even wake up lol
I don’t know if they have changed but I did try them when they came out and I got nothing really from them… :(

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing is going to just immediately knock you out and then allow you perfect sleep without potentially interfering with other factors of your sleep and recovery.

GABA and specifically the newer form in SNS Growth XT gave me the strongest "relaxation" or want to sleep feeling of anything I've taken recently.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know if they have changed but I did try them when they came out and I got nothing really from them… :(
your talking about new GFxt ?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lots of SNS support here, for good reason.
Last night I had applied some XPG Alpha Gel for the first time in a few weeks and woke up the most rested I have been in a very long time. No real alarm this morning, just my wake up light at 4:20am. We always talk about how much better some of us sleep on alpha gel but feeling rested and recovered this morning was just further evidence for me.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Antihistamines. Doxylamine succinate would be my go to. Followed by benadryl.
Sorry I don’t mean to be overly annoying, but just want to point out since this board has members from all over Benadryl isn’t the same in every country. I’m assuming you mean diphenhydramine. For anyone in other countries like UK should be sure to check the active ingredient to make sure they are buying what they are looking for.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also dont use caffine or stims 8rs before bed. Cut it off at lunch.
This helps A LOT for me. I'll still be tired at night with afternoon caffeine but I notice it still fuks with my sleep - falling alseep and staying asleep. Reading before bed instead of watching TV has helped me too.

Growth Factor XT is on my list to try over the next year. I don't have trouble falling asleep but do with staying asleep. Best thing for me so far has just been extended release Melatonin.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
your talking about new GFxt ?
I think I used all of those you recommended, wasn’t really impressed with either, but it was a little while ago so idk if the formula have changed.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This helps A LOT for me. I'll still be tired at night with afternoon caffeine but I notice it still fuks with my sleep - falling alseep and staying asleep. Reading before bed instead of watching TV has helped me too.

Growth Factor XT is on my list to try over the next year. I don't have trouble falling asleep but do with staying asleep. Best thing for me so far has just been extended release Melatonin.
Yes, it’s not always so easy, especially if you work during the day and have to workout late. It’s definitely easier to sleep without afternoon stims but that’s easier said than done through.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I used all of those you recommended, wasn’t really impressed with either, but it was a little while ago so idk if the formula have changed.
formula did change .. but i thought the OG one hit harder where as new one i feel like it mellows u outttt

u prolly gotta test out single ingridents to know which works for u ..unless just that phase where ure mind is just going through too much and nothing will shut it off.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This could potentially be something since most of my evening workouts are cardio based so I would assume cortisol would be high. Thanks
AET-50 is a favorite of mine, as far as improving sleep.
(y)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The products he mentioned were:
  • Growth Factor XT
  • Sleep Assist XT
  • Lean Edge Nite Burn (He just wrote Lean Edge, so may have been confusing bc regular Lean Edge isn't for sleep)
Growth Factor XT:
The new version of Growth Factor XT was released in October of last year. It isn't meant to just knock you out, but is great at helping you improve sleep quality and wake up feeling more refreshed and rejuvenated:

Here is a link to the thread on it, including where some people posted their sleep scores increases:

Sleep Assist XT:
This is a great formula and can be dosed based on individual needs - 1 to 4 caps. In hindsight, I wish we had not even mentioned above 2 caps on the dosing because hardly anyone needs more than 2 caps.

I use 1 to 2 caps on this; anything more than 2 caps is too strong for me.

Lean Edge Nite Burn:
This was just recently released, so I don't think its what you're thinking of when you said you'd used it in the past.

Since I'm dieting, I had replaced my Sleep Assist XT with this and am really enjoying it. It helps me go to sleep and get my mind to stop racing and it suppresses my appetite bigtime and I'm terrible about nighttime eating so that's been awesome.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lean Edge Nite Burn:
This was just recently released, so I don't think its what you're thinking of when you said you'd used it in the past.
This stuff has increased the quality of my sleep since the first time trying it, quantified by my Garmin. Recently added in Alpha Gel for other reasons, but it too has helped my sleep quality since I don't like taking melatonin every night.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Growth Factor XT helps me stay asleep throughout the night.

I think @sns8778 is working up a new sleep supplement. There's also Sleep Support XT by SNS.
I love Growth Factor XT too.

We have Sleep Assist XT now, which has Melatonin in it.

Sleep Support XT will be out soon, and it will be melatonin free and have 5 branded ingredients for sleep all in 1 product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sleep Support XT will be out soon, and it will be melatonin free and have 5 branded ingredients for sleep all in 1 product.
Any sneak peaks on what those 5 ingredients will be?! :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not yet. But it will be ingredients that have never been combined before in a product and that will work great together.
Awesome. Excited to see what it is. Any anticipated release dates?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm dealing with a lot..and sleep is extremely difficult for me..
Not sure if you've looked into gummies at all..
They really help me relax and eases some pain too..
Just a thought..
Z...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm dealing with a lot..and sleep is extremely difficult for me..
Not sure if you've looked into gummies at all..
They really help me relax and eases some pain too..
Just a thought..
Z...
I'm sorry to hear that you're in a lot of pain and I'm glad that anything is helping you.

A word of caution on sleep gummies to others though is that so many recently failed testing that the Council for Responsible Nutrition has released advisory statements about it and is calling for new labeling guidelines and enforcement.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. Excited to see what it is. Any anticipated release dates?
I would say likely within the next 2 months.

We have so many PO's in right now - both for existing items and new products, that its inevitable that some things just bump the others back. But Health Series wise, I'm hoping for Sleep Support XT, Cholesterol Support XT, Prostate Support XT, and Mood Support XT hopefully all within the next 3 months.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

We have so many PO's in right now - both for existing items and new products, that its inevitable that some things just bump the others back. But Health Series wise, I'm hoping for Sleep Support XT, Cholesterol Support XT, Prostate Support XT, and Mood Support XT hopefully all within the next 3 months.
I like the sound of mood support xt....

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sorry to hear that you're in a lot of pain and I'm glad that anything is helping you.

A word of caution on sleep gummies to others though is that so many recently failed testing that the Council for Responsible Nutrition has released advisory statements about it and is calling for new labeling guidelines and enforcement.
My take away was cbd/thc gummies lol. However they are still detrimental to deep/rem sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My take away was cbd/thc gummies lol. However they are still detrimental to deep/rem sleep.
Yeah, I'm not even going to to into my thoughts on that lol. In his case, the person that posted it, his situation is completely different than most people's - so I totally understand that he needs to take anything that helps him at this difficult time.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm not even going to to into my thoughts on that lol. In his case, the person that posted it, his situation is completely different than most people's - so I totally understand that he needs to take anything that helps him at this difficult time.
Well Said..!!
Z...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awesome! Excited to hear all the health support supps coming!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ash (shoden)
apigenin, CEL has largest dose available
dabs of hhc

I really think apigenin can help with REM for users of cannabis. I get very good deep sleep most nights.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not a supplement, but I’ve finally gotten a CPAP this last month and I’m getting a lot more recovery out of all the sleep I get. You’re a pretty muscular dude as I recall; you should be considering one.

Not only do I feel much better throughout the day, but I am also beginning to associate the mask with going to sleep, like a Pavlovian response. I put the fighter pilot mask on & my brain knows it’s time to take a trip to dreamland.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use 1/2 a delta-8 gummy, and a single gummy (natures way) that has a small melatonin dose and some ashwagandha...

Lights out for the night.

Do you do this daily or just when you're needed a good nights sleep?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a supplement, but I’ve finally gotten a CPAP this last month and I’m getting a lot more recovery out of all the sleep I get. You’re a pretty muscular dude as I recall; you should be considering one.

Not only do I feel much better throughout the day, but I am also beginning to associate the mask with going to sleep, like a Pavlovian response. I put the fighter pilot mask on & my brain knows it’s time to take a trip to dreamland.
Idk, doesn’t feel weird to have that machine on your face? I’m rolling around a bit when I’m sleeping but with the machine you have to be flat on your back right? It crossed my mind a few times but idk if it’s for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk, doesn’t feel weird to have that machine on your face? I’m rolling around a bit when I’m sleeping but with the machine you have to be flat on your back right? It crossed my mind a few times but idk if it’s for me.
Yes, bizarre and initially awful - I am claustrophobic, and putting it on for the first time in the dark was terrifying for a moment. BUT I told myself I need to do it to control my blood viscosity, and longterm the cardiac health, increased lifespan and IGF1. It was scary for about the first 3 nights.

Even if all you care about is gains, that is a very real benefit. Less bodyfat, more lean mass even in gen pop regardless of lifting. Men who don’t even lift gain an average of 3-4lbs of muscle, women 5+ typically, all LBM. And that’s not even factoring in what better work you could tolerate in training as far as from increasing recovery. 10lbs more lbm and less bodyfat in a year is numbers I’ve heard from advanced powerlifters, because of the better adaptations to their training plus extra accessory work accomplished from having more endurance.

They make a LOT of different masks, and mine is basically the most intrusive, and I still love it now. I can breathe out of my nose or mouth, but I shoot for my nose because that’s better for lipolysis. I roll a good deal but it’s easy to adjust the hose, and I often sleep on my stomach still - that being said, they also make masks where the hose comes from the top and feeds air down through the frame, like Bane from Batman. My buddy who rolls a ton says this is perfect for him.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can also get masks that only go over the nose as well, or even just ‘nasal pillows’ that are like earbuds for your nostrils - those are supposed to be very good for people wanting something less invasive, more like using oxygen.

There’s a reason everyone in the NFL, NBA, and many pro bodybuilders, strongmen, & powerlifters etc uses them.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can also get masks that only go over the nose as well, or even just ‘nasal pillows’ that are like earbuds for your nostrils - those are supposed to be very good for people wanting something less invasive, more like using oxygen.

There’s a reason everyone in the NFL, NBA, and many pro bodybuilders, strongmen, & powerlifters etc uses them.
I am going to look into getting one (of some type).
My sleep has always been "fragile", so I wasn't looking forward to it.
But, it sounds promising.
Thanks for the input.
:)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like Ma Labs 3Z sleep product. It relaxes me and has me feeling like I get restful sleep. No grogginess is a huge plus with the product. I also stack it with magnesium glycinate.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am going to look into getting one (of some type).
My sleep has always been "fragile", so I wasn't looking forward to it.
But, it sounds promising.
Thanks for the input.
:)
I do not regret it at all; I am so glad I invested in my health, recovery, and daily energy. It feels like I am recovering as if I was getting 2 extra hours of sleep every night.

And this stacks with all of the supplements we’re discussing in this thread.

If you are at least 200lbs and snore at all, consider getting a home sleep study. Mine was $189 - download an app, wear a wristwatch/pulse oximeter they send for one night in your bed, and in the morning it sends the results to the doctor.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do not regret it at all; I am so glad I invested in my health, recovery, and daily energy. It feels like I am recovering as if I was getting 2 extra hours of sleep every night.

And this stacks with all of the supplements we’re discussing in this thread.

If you are at least 200lbs and snore at all, consider getting a home sleep study. Mine was $189 - download an app, wear a wristwatch/pulse oximeter they send for one night in your bed, and in the morning it sends the results to the doctor.
Wow. Interesting, man.
I appreciate it.
I'm just at the point of deciding to look into them, but I'll probably get one before long.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We got stage 3-Z, i found it definately helps calm and relax me and let me fall asleep easier, it dosent seem to help me stay out but then again nothing ever has (besides a bottle of jack lol) but i dont do that no more 🤪. A nice indica might do the trick tho...

If you really wanna go out out.... im not by any means recommending this as a good idea, double dose tylonol pm. Also dont use caffine or stims 8rs before bed. Cut it off at lunch.

No one crucifyme for the Tylenol PM thing lol. Were all Adults, we can make our own bad decisions

Also steve has something new coming out soon, maybe he will share a sneek 👀
I'm going to "crucifyme" you here, lol. You can obtain Diphenhydramine without the hepatotoxic acetaminophen tagging along for no reason. So unless pain is playing a role in the sleep issues, if I chose the OTC pharma route, I would grab solo diphenhydramine(Benadryl or generic)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is a chance that the tossing and turning is, in part, due to the cessation of breathing and you never really getting into deep sleep. I used to be all over the place and now, with cpap, I am on my back all night no problem. They have SO MANY masks that there is SOMETHING for everyone these days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can say for sure that THC/Weed DOES NOT improve my quality of sleep. It just helps me go to sleep lol. Sometimes I get done for work for the day And it's like 10pm and i need To fall asleep as fast as possible.Because I gotta be up at 4am. So more than anything it's just to make you zonk out.

At the same time, i dont wake up as often through the night so Even though i'm sure my quality of sleep is far from adequate, The extra hours seem to help.

I do think relying on it solely as a daily sleep med is a quick fix and not a solution to the problem.

But im aware your speaking about someone else, not my situation. His situation is very specific.

@PhantomReaper im sorry your in pain dude but im happy to see you still posting, keep your head high sir!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can say for sure that THC/Weed DOES NOT improve my quality of sleep. It just helps me go to sleep lol. Sometimes I get done for work for the day And it's like 10pm and i need To fall asleep as fast as possible.Because I gotta be up at 4am. So more than anything it's just to make you zonk out.

At the same time, i dont wake up as often through the night so Even though i'm sure my quality of sleep is far from adequate, The extra hours seem to help.

I do think relying on it solely as a daily sleep med is a quick fix and not a solution to the problem.

But im aware your speaking about someone else, not my situation. His situation is very specific.

@PhantomReaper im sorry your in pain dude but im happy to see you still posting, keep your head high sir!
Yeah, in general I'm not a fan of THC/Weed for sleep because it may help some people go to sleep, but actually harms sleep quality in general for most.

But yeah, in this case, I was just saying that with what he's going through, pretty much anything he can do to help him, I just want him to feel as good as he can while he's enduring what he is. But it's never something I would suggest to anyone else to do that is just looking for improved overall sleep quality.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My deep sleep and REM cycle go to hell if I consume THC to sleep. But sure, I'll pass the hell out if I need to lol.