Am I still natty ?

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
I plan on stacking bpc -157,tb500 ,igf-1 and Enclomiphine together for a couple months
For strength and injury prevention since i powerlift would these be detected in a drug test and even if not would I still be natural?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Enclomiphene would be detectable in a drug test; I've seen a lot of athletes test positive for Clomid, so one would assume that the same testing would also detect Enclomiphene.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as detection, you’d have to look at whatever organization you’re with and see what they test for.

For the naturalness, it just depends on your definition. There’s a lot of different ideas out there about what disqualifies you from being natural.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, those peptides are not ment to be ran for injury prevention and they WILL NOT prevent injuries. They will speed up the healing after you get Injured. Enclomiphene will also not prevent Injuries

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
As far as detection, you’d have to look at whatever organization you’re with and see what they test for.

For the naturalness, it just depends on your definition. There’s a lot of different ideas out there about what disqualifies you from being natural.
Noted

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m looking for roid like results without the roids but also using igf because of the Enclomiphine
Sorry bud but that's a pipe dream. Your not going to even get a fraction of steroid like results without steroids. Your still going to pretty much get natty results without being natty. You might be able to use the igf to leverage some extra carb storage and get some great pumps and faster muscle recovery but without steroids in the picture the peptides don't do a ton, even hgh won't do anything for building any significant amount of muscle with steroids in the mix.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, if you don't believe me I urge you to find out for yourself, use my discount code at maresearchchems.net (smont) so you don't break the bank.

If you got low t then enclo will fix that.

If you got some fairly new injuries bpc and tb can fix that.

But your not going to get anything unnatural looking without steroids in the mix

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is one of those situations where you know just enough about these things to have a idea what they do but not know how or when to apply them

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m looking for roid like results without the roids but also using igf because of the Enclomiphine
If you want to stay natty, run Ursa major for 4 weeks followed by Epichaos for 4 weeks. Also use Triton Pre work out the entire time. you will get about as close to the effect you seek so long as you follow a well-designed diet and training program.

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
If you want to stay natty, run Ursa major for 4 weeks followed by Epichaos for 4 weeks. Also use Triton Pre work out the entire time. you will get about as close to the effect you seek so long as you follow a well-designed diet and training program.
ill check them out

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
Sorry bud but that's a pipe dream. Your not going to even get a fraction of steroid like results without steroids. Your still going to pretty much get natty results without being natty. You might be able to use the igf to leverage some extra carb storage and get some great pumps and faster muscle recovery but without steroids in the picture the peptides don't do a ton, even hgh won't do anything for building any significant amount of muscle with steroids in the mix.
well ok then ill try this then go blast a gram of gear

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well ok then ill try this then go blast a gram of gear
You sound like a 12 year old. No1 suggested you blast a gram of gear, were trying to help you understand how things work so you don't waste your time and money. Maybe this place would suite you better then anabolic minds

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
You sound like a 12 year old. No1 suggested you blast a gram of gear, were trying to help you understand how things work so you don't waste your time and money. Maybe this place would suite you better then anabolic minds

i was joking

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I feel this. I’m looking for advice too! I want to own a Ferrari without paying Ferrari prices. Also I want to eat Big Macs without getting Big Mac calories. What should I be doing?

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
Yeah I feel this. I’m looking for advice too! I want to own a Ferrari without paying Ferrari prices. Also I want to eat Big Macs without getting Big Mac calories. What should I be doing?
drugs