2nd week blood test results- roast me or coach me

Texastiger01

Awards
Long time reader, first post. I am pinning 200mg of Test Enanthate on Sunday and Thursday, this is my second week. Pinning in my thighs with a full 1” 26ga needle, intramuscle. Just got my bloodwork back and test is at 1200, up from 350 prior and estrogen is at 47.2 (range 7.6-42.6). My question is do I need a blocker? How high is 47.2? Am I gonna have bigger boobs that my ol lady??

I feel great and have gained 4 lbs of muscle.

Thanks guys!!

Last edited:
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are leaving the most important part out. How do you feel?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My estrogen has to get well over 100 to give gyno. There is no # that = gyno thats universal or even a guideline. Some guys can have estrogen in the 400's and not get gyno some go out of range and get gyno. Your estrogen is not high at all. If you got no symptoms your fine.

My question is are you injecting 200 on those 2 days or 100 each time.

If these are your numbers on 200 milligrams of testosterone then your gear is probably legitly dosed. If your taking 200 on each day like you said in your opening post, that is 400mg and if your test is at 1200 on 400mgs a week your gear is crap. Get a new supplier

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

If these are your numbers on 200 milligrams of testosterone then your gear is probably legitly dosed. If your taking 200 on each day like you said in your opening post, that is 400mg and if your test is at 1200 on 400mgs a week your gear is crap. Get a new supplier
I came in to say exactly this.

Texastiger01

Awards
My estrogen has to get well over 100 to give gyno. There is no # that = gyno thats universal or even a guideline. Some guys can have estrogen in the 400's and not get gyno some go out of range and get gyno. Your estrogen is not high at all. If you got no symptoms your fine.

Thanks!! Great info and I have no symptoms.

I’m injecting 200 each day, 400 per week. The blood work was taken after third injection.

Why is injecting in the thigh risky? I’m injecting in the safe area (per Google ;) ) in my outer thighs. I am penetrating the full 1” needle for injections.

is that correct? My first does I did in my glute.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Had a guy at our store show me his labs. He stated he was "on nothing" which was actually 350mg/wk test cyp(apparently thats "nothing" these days, now I would not call that a ton but it is NOT "nothing." lol) Anyways his TOTAL TEST was like 800ng/dl. I told him the same thing, your gear is crap(and it was NOT cheap either, the connect was "through his coach" ugh.)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks!! Great info and I have no symptoms.

I’m injecting 200 each day, 400 per week. The blood work was taken after third injection.

Why is injecting in the thigh risky? I’m injecting in the safe area (per Google ;) ) in my outer thighs. I am penetrating the full 1” needle for injections.

is that correct? My first does I did in my glute.
Quads is the dangerious area not thighs. Im assuming thigh is upper outter side of leg.

400mg a week and your test is 1200. Don't ever buy from that person again. You're test levels should be somewhere 2000-3000 on 400mg. 150mg puts me almost as high as you are on 400

Texastiger01

Awards
Quads is the dangerious area not thighs. Im assuming thigh is upper outter side of leg.

400mg a week and your test is 1200. Don't ever buy from that person again. You're test levels should be somewhere 2000-3000 on 400mg. 150mg puts me almost as high as you are on 400
Thanks, and yes I am pinning in upper outer thigh.

I just checked my calendar and my bloodwork was drawn two days after my second injection. Could this be the reason my reading is lower than desired?

Thanks!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks, and yes I am pinning in upper outer thigh.

I just checked my calendar and my bloodwork was drawn two days after my second injection. Could this be the reason my reading is lower than desired?

Thanks!!
No, your gear is definately underdosed. It would probably be at its highest around when you tested but the rise and fall Doesn't happen by the thousands anyway

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It even if it does hurt, It's probably from the solvents.

Texastiger01

Awards
I knew it. Dont buy anything over 300mg/ml for test e and 250 for cyp. Everything 400+ is trash. You cant fit that Many milligrams into a milliliter. So what they do is either underdose it or to make it fit.They use a bunch of nasty solvents to get it into solution. If its actually 400mg/ml Every injection would hurt like a bitch
Makes sense, I’m dosing .5ml twice a week. Doesn’t hurt at all. Should I increase dose or order a lesser concentrate?

side note- today I got prescribed trt 200mg/ml Test Cyp. I went to a T Dr so I would have a prescription, I travel a lot and didn’t want to risk getting busted at the airport. Should I switch to this, same dosage and order different dose vials?

Thanks for all the input!

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you wanna be on trt then keep doing what your doing, Your test 400mg/ml is more likely 200mg/ml. Buying anything from that source again would be foolish. I would double the dose till the bottle is gone and once your out of that test switch to a new brand or the legit RX and continue with 400mg

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For the people saying your gear is underdosed, this is only week 2. Based on the half life it will take 4 weeks to reach peak blood levels. 1200 by week 2 is normal. Recheck it again in a few weeks. You are not going to get gyno by being a few points over. I personally don’t need an AI at 400mg but i am also lean year round. I prefer me estrogen on cycle to be slightly high in the 70-80 range

Texastiger01

Awards
For the people saying your gear is underdosed, this is only week 2. Based on the half life it will take 4 weeks to reach peak blood levels. 1200 by week 2 is normal. Recheck it again in a few weeks. You are not going to get gyno by being a few points over. I personally don’t need an AI at 400mg but i am also lean year round. I prefer me estrogen on cycle to be slightly high in the 70-80 range
Thanks!!

That was my thought process too, I’m getting retested at week 4. I’m lean year round as well, when I’m out of shape I’m 15-20% body fat.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go pin 200mg 2x a week and take bloods after the 4th shot and tell me what your levels are. Trust me, his gear is underdosed. His levels will still rise a bit the next few weeks, but its not gonna double or triple, id bet it dont break out of the 1000's.

On a side note, i always feel better with higher estrogen on cycle too. Almost like in needs to go up evenly with my total t. I know some guys keep it in range no matter how high there test is but not me. Many cycles my E hangs around 100.