12 wk leaning out progress

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey UnicornDrpns how's the adulting? Still busting it out?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great. Now we're getting the silent treatment. What did you do mmorso??

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you just say Busting it out?
Maybe I'm the one that earned the silent treatment. Guess I should have said "Still tearin it up?" Maybe?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm the one that earned the silent treatment. Guess I should have said "Still tearin it up?" Maybe?
No busting it out is better than rub'in one out.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Where did you go?
Hey UnicornDrpns how's the adulting? Still busting it out?
Lmao. Adulting is too hard!! I totally failed at leaning out for those weeks . Still gymming but the diet has been too good in a bad way. So many pastries. I haven't gained any. So I count that as a small victory. Haha. I've missed you guys and your Rukus though !!

It's just so hard to lose the last 5 lbs. the lack of motivation when I am 90% happy with the current package plus it's my birthday month. I'll get there. Next month.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lmao. Adulting is too hard!! I totally failed at leaning out for those weeks . Still gymming but the diet has been too good in a bad way. So many pastries. I haven't gained any. So I count that as a small victory. Haha. I've missed you guys and your Rukus though !!

It's just so hard to lose the last 5 lbs. the lack of motivation when I am 90% happy with the current package plus it's my birthday month. I'll get there. Next month.
Hell yeah. I'm 36 on Easter... sucks cause I've got to go to my inlaws

I like to drink and do nothing on my bday.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Enjoy the ride. If you're happy now, that's all that matters (especially if you're maintaining and not moving in the opposite direction).

Once I got to a certain level of leanness, I've managed to be content. I still want to shred even more, but I'm not going to ruin my life over it (note that I'm also not prepping for anything, so I get it for people who have shows, shoots, etc.).

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Hell yeah. I'm 36 on Easter... sucks cause I've got to go to my inlaws

I like to drink and do nothing on my bday.
I typically extend my birthday binge eating for the entire month . I have wasted with the in laws too. Adulting yeaaaa. I'm 32 in two weeks

Once I got to a certain level of leanness, I've managed to be content. I still want to shred even more, but I'm not going to ruin my life over it (note that I'm also not prepping for anything, so I get it for people who have shows, shoots, etc.).
Exactly. I don't want to be miserable and burnt out. That leads me to binge. It's about life balance.

I actually have a shoot to do on Monday. I was hoping to be leaner for it but oh well . My need tonbe 5 lbs leaner is just me being picky. I want to do a show but that's not until maybe September. Maybe. Lol.

IMG_7919.JPG
IMG_7942.JPG
IMG_8042.JPG

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're all our own worst critics, but I don't see where you really need to tone up.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
We're all our own worst critics, but I don't see where you really need to tone up.
Aw ur the best. How are u doing?!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool on the shoot. For anything in particular? or just for yourself?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I typically extend my birthday binge eating for the entire month . I have wasted with the in laws too. Adulting yeaaaa. I'm 32 in two weeks

Exactly. I don't want to be miserable and burnt out. That leads me to binge. It's about life balance.

I actually have a shoot to do on Monday. I was hoping to be leaner for it but oh well . My need tonbe 5 lbs leaner is just me being picky. I want to do a show but that's not until maybe September. Maybe. Lol.

View attachment 147667View attachment 147668View attachment 147669
Them traps on the first pic! High five

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Very cool on the shoot. For anything in particular? or just for yourself?
They were for a friend who's a makeup artist. They needed a model for a shoot.

So my birthday came and went. I turn d my birthday into a birth month . I'm still decent,u lean but now that I'm fluffier than I would like, I'm finally motivated again to do a legit cut. This time for real haha

I'll post meals and photos later :) ps I'm the worst at being consistent around here! Sorry. I missed ur faces though

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So my birthday came and went. I turn d my birthday into a birth month . I'm still decent,u lean but now that I'm fluffier than I would like, I'm finally motivated again to do a legit cut. This time for real haha

I'll post meals and photos later :) ps I'm the worst at being consistent around here! Sorry. I missed ur faces though
Donuts!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome on the shoot -- definitely would love to see some shots if your friend shared them with you (I assume he/she did lol).

Glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday month!

I'll be honest, I've personally been far less consistent with my nutrition the past month or two, but I'm actually really happy. Like you, I'm not as crisp as what I truly want, but I haven't stressed over anything and I'm still substantially leaner than what I ever used to be. I weighed in at my parents' house mid-day (which I never do) and was 223. In the Summer of 2013, I was literally 300 lbs. (pituitary tumor that I didn't really have any control over -- didn't go full on fat kid; still worked out all the time and just kept gaining -- but anyway, the point is, I feel like I'm a tad heavier now ... and I'm still more than 75 pounds under what I was at that time lol. So definitely keep that balance. I think it's good to have the times to really push yourself (particularly if you have a shoot, or competition, etc.), but it's nice to ease off that gas pedal -- something I hadn't done for years straight. Makes a huge difference emotionally.

Glad to see you back :)

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Awesome on the shoot -- definitely would love to see some shots if your friend shared them with you (I assume he/she did lol).

Glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday month!

I'll be honest, I've personally been far less consistent with my nutrition the past month or two, but I'm actually really happy. Like you, I'm not as crisp as what I truly want, but I haven't stressed over anything and I'm still substantially leaner than what I ever used to be. I weighed in at my parents' house mid-day (which I never do) and was 223. In the Summer of 2013, I was literally 300 lbs. (pituitary tumor that I didn't really have any control over -- didn't go full on fat kid; still worked out all the time and just kept gaining -- but anyway, the point is, I feel like I'm a tad heavier now ... and I'm still more than 75 pounds under what I was at that time lol. So definitely keep that balance. I think it's good to have the times to really push yourself (particularly if you have a shoot, or competition, etc.), but it's nice to ease off that gas pedal -- something I hadn't done for years straight. Makes a huge difference emotionally.

Glad to see you back :)
I'll have to get back to u on this later. I need a legit computer for this haha. But in short awesome on keeping consistent and nkt gaining it all back ( so easy to do). Agreed on the issue of being emotionally happy, not burnt out.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
IMG_9259.JPG

This is my current state of sad diet life

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing the measuring cup....that's when you know it's real (it's the smart thing to do), but so sad...lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dunno what's sadder; that or the fact it all looks soooooo good! I've been on a mostly all egg diet for about 3 weeks so this all looks like good food to me! Lmfao
Tank beat me to it! Looks good to me!

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
I would but they are butt shots...lol it was a boudoir shoot so ... none are really appropriate here.

and I'm still more than 75 pounds under what I was at that time lol. So definitely keep that balance. I think it's good to have the times to really push yourself (particularly if you have a shoot, or competition, etc.), but it's nice to ease off that gas pedal -- something I hadn't done for years straight. Makes a huge difference emotionally.
thats awesome that you kept most of that off!i find that sometimes its good to just indulge ... for a while... haha. the hardest thing in life is always consistency. Burn out is the killer of all progress. Keeping happy and sane is key :) I def don't regret my month of binge.

oh and yes, measuring cup life is when **** is getting real haha
I'm fixated on the cookie treat
dude that thing is amaziiiiing. its a protein cookie! cake bites (optimum nutrition , birthday cake flavor) . Its soooo good and not complete trash calories that a normal cookie would be

Dunno what's sadder; that or the fact it all looks soooooo good! I've been on a mostly all egg diet for about 3 weeks so this all looks like good food to me! Lmfao
its sadder that my day looks "so good" to you lol. its def good but "so good " is stretching it. a mostly egg diet would make me want to spork myself to death. I dont know how you and SFreed are doing this diet. I'll just meet my abs a few weeks later.... ;)
Oh, I'm aware. I follow the Twitter feed, so I've seen all the Krispy Creme posts!
i have a problem :( help. can i please have selective tapeworm? the ones who only eat donuts and pastries? thanks

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fact is UnicornDrpns that you can handle eating a few donuts and pastries and it's not the end of the world. I eat a Krispy Kreme (most likely 4 or 5) and it's an automatic 5 pound weight gain minimum. I'll bet you only extended your cut by a few days.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well done on your progress so far! I did something similar this summer, burnt out, said fml and put on 25lbs of fat :(( . Hoping to be back below 10% bf by March (my birthday ). Keep up the good work

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny, I used to hear ppl say that junk food especially pastries aren't filling and I'd be like "but they are so many calories, how can they not be filling?"
Now I believe em, it might just be magic lol