👻 Apex Alchemy Halloween BOGO is on NOW!!!🎃

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With Fall in full swing and Halloween just around the corner, Apex Alchemy is excited to announce that our Buy One Get One FREE sale is BACK!

For a limited time only, you can enjoy the unbeatable value of our exceptional products with this amazing offer. Whether you're looking to build muscle, increase strength, or enhance your athletic performance, our range of premium topicals can help you achieve your goals.

Screenshot_20231026_154500_Photos.jpg

Don't miss out on this incredible deal. Visit our website today at www.apex-alchemy.com and take advantage of our Buy One Get One FREE offer while it lasts.

bigboybigboy

Awards
Do I need to use a promo code? When adding to cart I dont see the BOGO.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do I need to use a promo code? When adding to cart I dont see the BOGO.
Nope.
Just add 2 products to your cart, and the equal priced (or cheaper) product will be free.
Always add the number of items to your cart that you want in your package.
:)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The very best treat for Halloween is APEX goodies! Get you some of dat!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question...I have a bottle of ursa that has kinda congealed on the bottom of the bottle. How can I loosen it up or make it more liquid for dispenser?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick question...I have a bottle of ursa that has kinda congealed on the bottom of the bottle. How can I loosen it up or make it more liquid for dispenser?
There are a couple of things to try..
First thing is a hot water bath. Soak it in boiling water for a few mins usually works..
After it's back to liquid store it in a warm spot like on top of the fridge. I live in the desert so I can literally put them out in the garage where it stays warm

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only 5 Hours Left!!!
IMG-20231026-WA0000.jpg