Yes another nata thread :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Think about running 6 weeks of natadrol! I know most say to run solo but was thinking of maybe stacking it with something...what do ya'll think of stacking it with 11-sterone (11-oxo)? Dermacrine? PCT is gonna be the formadrol and the y-free psarm and maybe some DAA! Thoughts and suggestions please and thanks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natadrol with some 11-sterone or Dermacrine would definitely be a sick stack, either or would work very well and should yield lean mass gains, nice pumps, good strength, and fatloss as well..

PCT looks good to go as well.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help man! Which, in your opinion , do you think would yield the best results? I was thinkin the derm might add a tad more 'wet' weight due to possible conversion but figured the nata would take care of any wet weight! Hmmmm! Both look tempting! Dunno why but kinda leaning towards the 11 sterone!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help man! Which, in your opinion , do you think would yield the best results? I was thinkin the derm might add a tad more 'wet' weight due to possible conversion but figured the nata would take care of any wet weight! Hmmmm! Both look tempting! Dunno why but kinda leaning towards the 11 sterone!
IMO id go with the dermacrine, i may look a bit biased but i have used both 11 sterone and ive used Dermacrine and enjoyed the Dermacrine more along with the fact i felt better all day as well.

Also Dermacrine isnt really that wet, its a good base and the ability to lose more fat because of some of the conversion from the DHEA is there as well, so thats a plus.

So my opinion is Nata/Dermacrine for 6 weeks.. yuummm :lol:

How many caps a day of the nata do you plan on running?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
That does sound like a pretty sweet stack! Probably gonna jump straight to 8 nata!

What do you think about a pstanz/nata combo for something a little more hardcore??? Or is that a dumb idea! If seen some lg reps recommend it w m1d/mm so I would think it could stack with pstanz?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
p-stanz with nata is really tempting me but dunno if that is dumb or not???anyone have suggestions on those together?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
p-stanz with nata is really tempting me but dunno if that is dumb or not???anyone have suggestions on those together?
Sorry i didnt respond i was out of town. I think Nata and Pstanz would be a good stack but IMO its a bit to overlapping..