Why is it harder to breath on Stimulant X?

• Thread starter Frank N Steroid
  • Start date

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Second day I noticed it, its much harder to breathe.
I dont abuse stimulants, been on it for 3 days in a row at about 1-2 caps per day with food.
For the past 2 days, around this time, it has gotten alot harder to breathe, its like I have to remind myself.

I am not sensitive to stimulants.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I found I was breathing easier with stimulants, from my experience..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may just be increasing your breathing rate. So deep breaths seem more laborous

Proteinpowda

Awards
Oddly my opinion on Stimulant X was a bit different. I've used it when doing laborous jobs before. I've found that for one I'll end up running a bit more than usual. Also I won't feel the lactic acid (or hydrogen ion buildup for the biochemists) buildup in my legs so much. On AMP even more so; the first time I used it I did a heavy squat session and then a 25rep squat set to finish it off without ever being winded. It's as if you're VO2 max shoots up 5-10.

Proteinpowda

Awards
Occasionally though I'll just feel "weird" and find myself taking a deep gulping for air breath. According to my professor it has something to do with vagal stimulation.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So if you are deep breathing, you are ok, but it should be easier to breathe, I feel like I breathe too much with redline, so maybe that's what you mean.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
i used to get like that while using ephedra products. my wife also pointed out that i breathed mostly through my mouth........which i just thought was normal!!!!

but once i started breathing more through my nose the breathlessness wasn't as severe, but it took a while to get used to it.

Jag

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Occasionally though I'll just feel "weird" and find myself taking a deep gulping for air breath. According to my professor it has something to do with vagal stimulation.

For what it's worth:

I have anxiety problems, and stims make it alot worse. The breathing, more specifically deep gulping breaths always happen at the onset of an attack.

Without stimulents i rarely deal with them anymore, but if I happen to start using stims alot I have to deal with it almost every day. Basically it always leads to me hyperventalating, then calming back down.

If you can train yourself to just not take the breaths, you should be ok, but I've yet to be able to do this.

Proteinpowda

Awards
For what it's worth:

I have anxiety problems, and stims make it alot worse. The breathing, more specifically deep gulping breaths always happen at the onset of an attack.

Without stimulents i rarely deal with them anymore, but if I happen to start using stims alot I have to deal with it almost every day. Basically it always leads to me hyperventalating, then calming back down.

If you can train yourself to just not take the breaths, you should be ok, but I've yet to be able to do this.
I do have what I would consider minor panic attacks from them. I think too much physiology stuff (like someone in medical school thinking they have every disease known to man), and start freaking myself out...

It hits me hardest at night; I'll be lying in bed then have one of those odd moments (probably self-inflicted) and then go make sure I'm around someone b/c I think I'm going to pass out or something when I'm just imaging some BS. I've had EKG's run and come out normal when I've been on stimulants too. So I need to stop doing that...