What's the best fat burning supplement available today??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, fair enough, but the potential for abuse for alcohol is clearly much more severe and likely than it is for EC or green tea. Alochol is not so good for fat loss though, but it's not bad at making fat people look less fat, so that's something?
lol...all I know is there was no ugly girls at closing time!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes, as a recovering alcoholic I can say that even alcohol is safe to use when used within reason and logically....I think this probably applies to most things-with emphasis on 'MOST'.

but to the point EC and green tea are very safe used within reason.
Haha - actually I've been getting all kinds 9f news stories on my phone a put a recent study that concluded there actually is no safe level of alcohol consumption. Even 1 glass a day is detrimental to your health according to their research. One study. Not saying I agree 100% - but it's out there.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha - actually I've been getting all kinds 9f news stories on my phone a put a recent study that concluded there actually is no safe level of alcohol consumption. Even 1 glass a day is detrimental to your health according to their research. One study. Not saying I agree 100% - but it's out there.
I think I talked about that study before. First, it’s observational in nature, so can only draw correlations, not really determine or prove cause. Also, are people who drink more likely to engage in other detrimental activities or abstain from healthy ones? Are people who drink more likely to also smoke and/or less likely to exercise than people who don’t drink? I don’t think the study addresses this, but I only read through it on my phone. It’s sort of similar to a lot of those “meat is bad” observational studies where they didn’t really emphasize that people who ate more meat tended to smoke more, which itself contributes to cancer.

Relevant info on correlation =/= causation.

7A86FB1E-975D-413D-BB17-3ADBF1D1797C-4101-000003E8493D33B2.JPG

A354FDBD-D2F7-416D-B95A-943E934674D1-4101-000003E84DD4A800.JPG

C63BDDFF-BE25-40FD-BEF1-9FA2FAD9029B-4101-000003E856E95C48.JPG

9A301807-BC6E-4D24-BC7B-F453155D0860-4101-000003E85B66FF08.JPG

4B3D5472-8827-4BDE-B604-DD83A054CA3B-4101-000003E8612F0866.JPG

14B66863-B785-451E-8BCA-93BE87CB413E-4101-000003E875671683.JPG

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that is best "correlation does not equal causation" graphs ever seen!!!! lol! i like "ice cream consumption and murders both increase in summer - ice cream = murder"!!!

on topic - green tea is ok for fat people, doesn't do much in athletes only wanting to drop remaining 10-20 pounds. also, i'd use actual green tea bags - egcg caps can be overdone and effect liver values.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
that is best "correlation does not equal causation" graphs ever seen!!!! lol! i like "ice cream consumption and murders both increase in summer - ice cream = murder"!!!

on topic - green tea is ok for fat people, doesn't do much in athletes only wanting to drop remaining 10-20 pounds. also, i'd use actual green tea bags - egcg caps can be overdone and effect liver values.
Freshly brewed is the way to go! I go a step further and get organic.

Yes it only helped me when I was way overweight. But not to get into single digits or anything

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
How many grams of green tea in how much water were you brewing ?
Idk. I would take 4 packs and make it and put it in a bottle. So not tea leaves but still organic green tea

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
How many grams of green tea in how much water were you brewing ?
Idk. I would take 4 packs and make it and put it in a bottle. So not tea leaves but still organic green tea

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I haven't been staying current, but last I heard a glass or 2 of wine before bed was supposedly beneficial?

either way it doesn't apply to me, I haven't had ANY alcohol in over 20 years.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no heard this. What experts?
My bother was the patient and he has gastric as well as constipation. Then the doctor advised him to avoid coffee or other caffeinated drinks. I can find out the actual reason but he did it.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not heard this one! Find the source and I will have a read of it. A lot of cold and flu remedies now have caffeine in them. I would think it's fine in moderation
It was first for me too. :eek:mfg:

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you at dunkin donuts
Dunkin is all over the place, but I don’t think it’s the first choice for most people. Local or regional donut shops usually trump Dunkin, in most cases. In the mid-Atlantic, it’s Krispy Kreme, on the West Coast there’s Winchell’s and here in Texas we have Shipley’s. Those are regional chains, which I think get beat out fairly often by even smaller, local shops. In the absence of a clear favorite, Dunkin is probably a second or third choice for most Americans.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green tea has other fat burners besides caffeine. When I was 40lbs overweight, I would brew a lot of green tea and put it in a 24oz bottle and drink it on an empty stomach while doing cardio. If you drink it, it's best absorbed on an empty stomach
I didn't try it on an empty stomach yet. I should try it very soon.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to be technical, you don’t want to overdo it with even with green tea, but it’s probably unlikely you’ll overdo it drinking actual tea unless you’re pretty much replacing your daily water with it, which I do not recommend (just drink some tea, don’t replace your water with it, if that makes sense).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29580974/
Yeah, just try to drink it as a tea.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommended it because I researched it for awhile and its fat burning effects. Better than coffee! I just thought it was one of the safest routes, and it worked for me.
Yes, it better than coffee. I am the proof too.

2Burnt

Awards
Haha, fair enough, but the potential for abuse for alcohol is clearly much more severe and likely than it is for EC or green tea. Alochol is not so good for fat loss though, but it's not bad at making fat people look less fat, so that's something?
Safest weight loss in the world. Beer goggles. Seen chicks lose 100lbs in one night. they seem to gain it all back by morning.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Why do health experts recommend not drinking coffee or other caffeinated drinks while having the sniffles?
I know for me personally when I have a cold or sinus flaring my blood pressure kicks into high gear. The last thing I want is increased heart rate while my BP is skyrocketing. It's just a sickening , miserable, feeling to me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMO Vanquish Hardcore is really badass.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know for me personally when I have a cold or sinus flaring my blood pressure kicks into high gear. The last thing I want is increased heart rate while my BP is skyrocketing. It's just a sickening , miserable, feeling to me.
This is good to know.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I talked about that study before. First, it’s observational in nature, so can only draw correlations, not really determine or prove cause. Also, are people who drink more likely to engage in other detrimental activities or abstain from healthy ones? Are people who drink more likely to also smoke and/or less likely to exercise than people who don’t drink? I don’t think the study addresses this, but I only read through it on my phone. It’s sort of similar to a lot of those “meat is bad” observational studies where they didn’t really emphasize that people who ate more meat tended to smoke more, which itself contributes to cancer.

Relevant info on correlation =/= causation.

View attachment 170660
View attachment 170661
View attachment 170662
View attachment 170663
View attachment 170664
View attachment 170665
Helpful graphs!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some guys in another thread are talking about a really promising new supplement called “jumping rope.” Weird name for a supplement, but apparently it works!

Shreddedby212

Shreddedby212

Awards
I would say that regardless of what fat burner supplement you use, make sure it has at least one of these five ingredients:

-Green Tea
-Capsaicin
-Bitter Orange
-Caffeine Anhydrous
-Yerba Mate

I wrote an article on my website that explain why these are the best.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some guys in another thread are talking about a really promising new supplement called “jumping rope.” Weird name for a supplement, but apparently it works!
I heard about jumping rope too. How much effective is jumping rope for a man who is 40 plus?

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say that regardless of what fat burner supplement you use, make sure it has at least one of these five ingredients:

-Green Tea
-Capsaicin
-Bitter Orange
-Caffeine Anhydrous
-Yerba Mate

Yeah

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Green Tea
-Capsaicin
-Bitter Orange
-Caffeine Anhydrous
-Yerba Mate

What will happen if I mix equal weights of caffeine anhydrous with citric acid anhydrous with distilled water and ethanol (40%) and allow the mixture to air-dry?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

-Green Tea
-Capsaicin
-Bitter Orange
-Caffeine Anhydrous
-Yerba Mate

b-AET...invictus

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EC stack

Millennium Sports Shred-ultra is pretty potent

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would be a Mega Shredded Combination!!!
you know it!!!

Invictus is the real deal and would stack great with radiate!!!

hey that rhymes, lol....

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thebigt, with Invictus and Radiate! 3-6 month run. Your gainz would be close to this guy!

E9189D01-7357-471F-815C-EB4B3CA827CC.jpg

1782283B-E9EA-4A36-8AF6-5DAEE9908159.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dukethumper,It really depends on the person tolerance and the right protocol of taking both products.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Dukethumper,It really depends on the person tolerance and the right protocol of taking both products.
Okay, what would you think of stacking DVST8 Reserve or Arez Titanium, with Purge Riptx, and a non stim, tho I don't know what non stim to use

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dukethumper, non-Stim? checkout Vasoblitz it has received great reviews!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay, what would you think of stacking DVST8 Reserve or Arez Titanium, with Purge Riptx, and a non stim, tho I don't know what non stim to use
invictus