What Pre workout sets the standard on the market right now?

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
Currently using Total War by Redcon1. Its pretty decent but I'm looking to try out some other ones.

Any pre's you guys recommend? I have a pretty decent stim tolerance so I'm not sensitive to caffeine when it comes to stims. Would like something that has a nice punch to it but also provides me with beneficial ingredients for muscle growth and of course a nice pump as well.

Any recommendations?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Beat me to the bunch... his stim free volugen is an insane profile in itself.. glad to see morphogen gaining some ground great company
I agree, volugen is great just couldn't handle the taste

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non Stim-PerforMax Labs' VasoMax.
Stim-PES' Prolific.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Millennium Sports Ragnorak-elite packs quite a punch. There's a caffeine version and a no caffeine Ragnorak-elite. I recommend these. The non caffeine version works well.

Controlled labs gamer up is good.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HyperMax sounds like a good choice for you. It was rated #1 by Stack3d last year.

Great energy and focus plus pumps as well. There are performance benefits also. Or you could look at stacking StimMax with VasoMax. That takes it up a notch.
HYPERsuppfacts.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sesimic Surge by Hard Rock Supplements is one of my fav pres right now. I'd give it a shot if you haven't tried it. There are a few logs on it in the supplement logs section as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently using Total War by Redcon1. Its pretty decent but I'm looking to try out some other ones.

Any pre's you guys recommend? I have a pretty decent stim tolerance so I'm not sensitive to caffeine when it comes to stims. Would like something that has a nice punch to it but also provides me with beneficial ingredients for muscle growth and of course a nice pump as well.

Any recommendations?
My two favorites for a good amount of caffeine and pumps are HyperMax and Re1gn

TxHomeGrown

Awards
HyperMax sounds like a good choice for you. It was rated #1 by Stack3d last year.

Great energy and focus plus pumps as well. There are performance benefits also. Or you could look at stacking StimMax with VasoMax. That takes it up a notch. View attachment 171369
I was totally on board until I saw the yohimbe type extract.

Can't take it in any form. Don't know why companies still include it as a side ingredient, fat loss?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot and I mean a lot of garbage recommendations in here...PES Prolific LOL, built for Instagram models...Chaos and Pain Riot lol, yeah 5yrs ago when they were the balls and not a bunch of cucks with watered down formulas nowadays, one company that was at the top of the mountain..then crashed straight down like Sparta Nutrition. Have to find the supplement stash thread...will post some REAL Chaos & Pain labels back when they kicked as*. And don't order Re1gn unless you want to feel like puking the whole workout...pre is just slammed with unnecessary amounts of Yohimbe extracts...hence why OL is taking that shi* out of their Pre's (they listen to their customer base).

Now the best are...MuscleForce Defiant Unleashed, All Max Nutrition Impact Igniter, Cellucor C4 Ultimate, Isatori Morph Extreme, OG version of Kraken, Sidewalk Kraka, OG Dust Extreme, OG Mesomorph, OG Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox AMPED, OG Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox, OG version Metabolic Nutrition ESP, Ronnie Coleman Yeah Buddy (OG version), Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black, etc. etc.
The "big, popular companies"...are usually the worst

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beat me to the bunch... his stim free volugen is an insane profile in itself.. glad to see morphogen gaining some ground great company
Just looked at that company. Never heard of them before. All of their products have amazing profiles. Wow

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just looked at that company. Never heard of them before. All of their products have amazing profiles. Wow

Ultramario

Awards
A lot and I mean a lot of garbage recommendations in here...PES Prolific LOL, built for Instagram models...Chaos and Pain Riot lol, yeah 5yrs ago when they were the balls and not a bunch of cucks with watered down formulas nowadays, one company that was at the top of the mountain..then crashed straight down like Sparta Nutrition. Have to find the supplement stash thread...will post some REAL Chaos & Pain labels back when they kicked as*. And don't order Re1gn unless you want to feel like puking the whole workout...pre is just slammed with unnecessary amounts of Yohimbe extracts...hence why OL is taking that shi* out of their Pre's (they listen to their customer base).

Now the best are...MuscleForce Defiant Unleashed, All Max Nutrition Impact Igniter, Cellucor C4 Ultimate, Isatori Morph Extreme, OG version of Kraken, Sidewalk Kraka, OG Dust Extreme, OG Mesomorph, OG Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox AMPED, OG Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox, OG version Metabolic Nutrition ESP, Ronnie Coleman Yeah Buddy (OG version), Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black, etc. etc.
The "big, popular companies"...are usually the worst
Really? You go on a bashing rant about watered down supps then mention C4 as one of the best.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? You go on a bashing rant about watered down supps then mention C4 as one of the best.
Yeah I did noob, welcome. Look it up...have problems with it, come back and get schooled. Plus I'll give you Part II of my rant esp. for you cupcake.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
C4 ultimate is indeed awesome. Taste could be a tad better but with that profile I fully understand why.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
C4 ultimate is indeed awesome. Taste could be a tad better but with that profile I fully understand why.
The new Sour Batch Bros is amazing. Cotton Candy & Apple Berry are also superb if you have not tried them.

C4 Power is even stronger then Ultimate IMO. Got to try the Cherry Pie flavor at Nutrabolt HQ and its very tasty

Here are my picks (I don't handle DMAA or DMHA well and they are hard to get):

Pre

C4 Ultimate - Well dosed, hits hard, and lasts long
Dymatize Pre - Just as good as C4 Ultimate, besdies clumping issues I enjoy it
OL Reign - The Stim X messes with me , but huge pumps and good energy.

Honorable:

CL White Flash - Not the best tasting CL Product, but open label and well dosed
Nutrex Outlit Amped - Does not get a lot of love but its a high dosed product and Nutrex is good with flavoring

Non-Stim:

MA Labs MA Pump - Most complete profile just expensive as hell
Ghost Pump - Well dosed and top notch flavor
VasoBlitz - Solid flavor, simple profile, but dosed well

Honorable:
Kraken Pump (Glycerol + Vaso 6)
Quake Non-Stim (Nitrates + Citrulline)

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I've heard great things about DVST8 White Reserve, Ntel Pharma Arez Titanium, and Arez God of the Gym

Titxn

Awards
I actually chuckled when I read that also. He states “the “big, popular companies” are usually the worst and yet precedes it with Isatori and Cellucor

EDIT: I don’t disagree with C4 being pretty decent. Just thought it was funny how he contradicted himself

Ultramario

Awards
I actually chuckled when I read that also. He states “the “big, popular companies” are usually the worst and yet precedes it with Isatori and Cellucor

EDIT: I don’t disagree with C4 being pretty decent. Just thought it was funny how you contradicted yourself.
Yea. I guess I have to try it. I just hate the companies that gain fame for pushing boundaries and just end up being all about profit margins off watered down or filler ingredients. For me when C4 left the dmaa world it was always a joke to me after that.

Ultramario

Awards
I don't think performax labs hypermax has been mentioned recently. And as far as out lift I thought the bin amped version was actually better.

Titxn

Awards
Yea. I guess I have to try it. I just hate the companies that gain fame for pushing boundaries and just end up being all about profit margins off watered down or filler ingredients. For me when C4 left the dmaa world it was always a joke to me after that.
Ah, I said “you” and “yourself” when I was talking about the guy whom you quoted initially. My apologies.

Titxn

Awards
Also, I am looking forward to OL Re1gn Black Magic. I wonder how the formula will differ

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Titxn

Awards
OL Re1gn = I am Supreme Black Magic Edition
I Am Supreme = New Pre

its been stated by their reps multiple times. GNO TrainerTone
Ahhh, I guess with college I am a little out of the game as I am an ambassador for OL also. Thank you for the clarification! I will definitely try to stay up to date with the latest news.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ahhh, I guess with college I am a little out of the game as I am an ambassador for OL also. Thank you for the clarification! I will definitely try to stay up to date with the latest news.
If you are an ambassador for a company and don’t even know your product Line or changes it will be hard to inform your consumers

Titxn

Awards
If you are an ambassador for a company and don’t even know your product Line or changes it will be hard to inform your consumers
This is true, however finishing Engineering School takes precedence unfortunately

nbfootball65

Awards

Any recommendations?
ESP Extreme stacked with NOXYGEN

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rep Sports Broken Arrow wasnt bad at all

Phantom Nutrition Conquer was good. Great energy

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed, sir. OL does listen to their customers but they also lied to them about no Y in their product. Probably their worst pre imo.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed, sir. OL does listen to their customers but they also lied to them about no Y in their product. Probably their worst pre imo.
The stim x is so bad that I’ve never got to enjoy the full benefits of 2 scoops...1.25 is max I can go without feeling like death.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
love me some re1gn...my go-to for a long time!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The stim x is so bad that I’ve never got to enjoy the full benefits of 2 scoops...1.25 is max I can go without feeling like death.
i know man. i can’t handle a full scoop. horrible.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

EDIT: I don’t disagree with C4 being pretty decent. Just thought it was funny how he contradicted himself
Found it funny you have zero idea what your talking about...."C4 being pretty decent", really....must be all those study hrs in engineering school melted away some brain cells if you think that's a true statement.

Brand ambassador to OL?...I see, signed up to the forum 9/18. Curious if any of the OL reps know of you? Could be just chance...but both of you signed up the same time, same post count and already liking each other's posts...hmmm.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently came across AntiHero labs, Venom. 100mg dmaa. Similar profile to OG Jack3d but does have agmatine. So good.

Titxn

Awards
Found it funny you have zero idea what your talking about...."C4 being pretty decent", really....must be all those study hrs in engineering school melted away some brain cells if you think that's a true statement.

Brand ambassador to OL?...I see, signed up to the forum 9/18. Curious if any of the OL reps know of you? Could be just chance...but both of you signed up the same time, same post count and already liking each other's posts...hmmm.
Okay, no need to get so butthurt. I’m merely pointing out the obvious flaw in your post, and how I found humor in it. Also, I beg to differ about the brain cells comment. I will be graduating with two separate bachelors degrees in engineering, what say you? So the next time you decide to come at me over something YOU said, better think over what you did in the first place. About the product knowledge, yeah I’m a little behind. Sorry I don’t work at the headquarters with all of the pioneers of the industry. So nice try, my activity on this forum is my own and has no correlation to anybody else. Have a great night!

Back to Preworkout discussions!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have some interesting products, never heard of them before either

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, no need to get so butthurt. I’m merely pointing out the obvious flaw in your post, and how I found humor in it. Also, I beg to differ about the brain cells comment. I will be graduating with two separate bachelors degrees in engineering, what say you? So the next time you decide to come at me over something YOU said, better think over what you did in the first place. About the product knowledge, yeah I’m a little behind. Sorry I don’t work at the headquarters with all of the pioneers of the industry. So nice try, my activity on this forum is my own and has no correlation to anybody else. Have a great night!

Back to Preworkout discussions!
Brag enough about yourself...sure why not, $90k....7% bonus...2 Work from home days...9-5 and pretty much can do what I want along with the rest of my group....all on 1 Bachelor's degree in Finance back in the 90's. Not shabby huh engineering boy? Quite happy with my life.

There is no flaw in my post and if you think iSatori is a big company, do some research. 22 Full time employees and is owned by FitLife brands. Wouldn't call them big players at all.

Back to pre-workout talk.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i really like pump juice extreme but over the last year....my preworkout has been a 200mg caffeine tab, I feel like such a wuss compared these insane stimulant preworkouts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know man. i can’t handle a full scoop. horrible.
yeah, re1gn is not for everyone...it is pretty hardcore!!!

but just because you can't handle it doesn't make it horrible, many of us really enjoy it!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, re1gn is not for everyone...it is pretty hardcore!!!

but just because you can't handle it doesn't make it horrible, many of us really enjoy it!!!
for me, it was horrible. i’m allowed to have an opinion man.

anyway, glad they’re coming out with something different. although, the way they handled this product has made me look to other companies. i will get some real feedback before jumping in to try next time. :)