Wasted Talent

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kick a** Brian, I knew it was going to workout right. God bless man, now you can look forward to the road in front of you.:thumbsup:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
The strength you have shown in recent years is bringing a renewed life to fruition. Keep it up bro. Stay strong, and ride the momentum of health, peace and prosperity.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Courage to share has brought me some good things from this board. :)
^^^^^^You guys are what I was talking about. Thank You! ^^^^^^

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dream Theater:

Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence

Degree 1: The Glass Prison

[music by Myung, Petrucci, Portnoy, Rudess]
[lyrics by Mike Portnoy]

[I. REFLECTION]

Cunning, Baffling, Powerful
Been beaten to a pulp
Vigorous, Irresistable
Sick and tired and laid low
Dominating, Invincible
Black-out, loss of control
Overwhelming, Unquenchable
I'm powerless, have to let go

I can't escape it
It leaves me frail and worn
Can no longer take it
Senses tattered and torn

Hopeless surrender
Obsession's got me beat
Losing the will to live
Admitting complete defeat

Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Crawling to my glass prison
A place where no one knows
My secret lonely world begins

So much safer here
A place where I can go
To forget about my daily sins

Life here in my glass prison
A place I once called home
Fall in nocturnal bliss again

Chasing a long lost friend
I no longer can control
Just waiting for this hopelessness to end

[II. RESTORATION]

Run - fast from the wreckage of the past
A shattered glass prison wall behind me
Fight - past walking through the ashes
A distant oasis before me

Cry - desperate crawling on my knees
Begging God to please stop the insanity
Help me - I'm trying to believe
Stop wallowing in my own self pity

"We've been waiting for you my friend
The writing's been on the wall
All it takes is a little faith
You know you're the same as us all"

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone

Enter the door
Desperate
Fighting no more
Help me restore
To my sanity
At this temple of hope

I need to learn
Teach me how
Sorrow to burn
Help me return
To humanity
I'll be fearless and thorough
To enter this temple of hope

Believe
Transcend the pain
Living the life
Humility
Opened my eyes
This new odyssey
Of rigorous honesty

Serenity
I never knew
Soundness of mind
Helped me to find
Courage to change
All the things that I can

"We'll help you perform this miracle
But you must set your past free
You dug the hole, but you can't bury your sole
Open your mind and you'll see"

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone

[III. REVELATION]

Way off in the distance I saw a door
I tried to open
I tried forcing with all of my will and still
The door wouldn't open
[replaced with "but" in this line]

Unable to trust in my faith
I turned and walked away
I looked around, felt a chill in the air
Took my will and turned it over

The glass prison which once held me is now gone
["now" is not heard in this line]
A long lost fortress
Armed only with liberty
And the key of my willingness

Fell down on my knees and prayed
"Thy will be done"
I turned around, saw a light shining through
The door was wide open

Last edited:
Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's amazing how many of us are alike, and how we are like so many others who we'll never even realize. My life has been just like most of you guys; i see a lot of my own life in the things that I have read in this thread. I mean come on, the title "wasted talent" is what made me look in here, because that phrase reminds me of myself more than anything.
I was addicted to alcohol / drugs / sex in my "glory days" as I like to call them, being a football player on our best team in school history. I was offered a football scholarship to a few schools, and guaranteed a starting position at a D III school in my state. I ended up taking getting an academic presidential scholarship to a D II school, along with at least 10 scholarships both locally and nationally. In laymans terms, I was MAKING about $7500 / semester by going to college off scholarship money I had earned. Unfortunately, I chose the same route, couldn't stay faithful to my girlfriend, started dealing drugs as well, since I was doing so much, I figured I might as well do it right. Ended up flunking out for not going to class, and busted w/ weed in my room. This was in the winter of 02.
After all this I felt miserable, the realization of what I had done sat in, and it's still there. I would be lying if I said I didn't think about it EVERY SINGLE DAY. In february '03 I went to basic training, and have been in the military ever since. It's hard sometimes to do the right thing, especially if it's a change that is somewhat forced on you. There is still the desire for me to do the "things of old", but I have been really good about that, and I'm not sure I'll ever NOT want to kick it with my best buds and smoke a blunt. Does that feeling ever leave? I've gotten married since and my wife has really helped straighten me out, she's a great person.
I'm not the most religious person, but after reading these stories I'm definitely going to start reading the bible more. Maybe even if I'm not 100% into Jesus right now, if I give it a chance, God's word may be what lifts be up above the clouds and into a state of complete realization that I'm so much better off now than I would be had I stayed on the same path. I think accepting and truly understanding that is one of the hardest things for me to do for some reason?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for sharing Magickk

Once you truely do this...
Maybe even if I'm not 100% into Jesus right now, if I give it a chance, God's word may be what lifts be up above the clouds and into a state of complete realization that I'm so much better off now than I would be had I stayed on the same path. I think accepting and truly understanding that is one of the hardest things for me to do for some reason?
...a change will take place in your heart and spirit that will make this...
There is still the desire for me to do the "things of old", but I have been really good about that, and I'm not sure I'll ever NOT want to kick it with my best buds and smoke a blunt. Does that feeling ever leave?
...so undesireable.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing Magickk

Once you truely do this......a change will take place in your heart and spirit that will make this...
...so undesireable.
Thanks for the encouragement B5. I'm making it a priority to sit down tonight and read the Bible. I've only read probably 25% of it, and that came during basic training...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The text was moving B-
Again I am lost looking on the inside
But I am dealing with what I am
Appreciate all the love you are sharing man

Motiv8er

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motiv8er,

These also floored me as well.

Dream Theater:
This Dying Soul

[Lyrics by Mike Portnoy]

[IV. Reflections of Reality (Revisited)]

Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while
Searching, Fearless - where do I begin to heal this wound of self-denial

Face yourself man!
Brace yourself and trace your hell back

You've been blinded, living lie a one way cold existence all the while
Now it's time to stare the problem right between the eyes you long lost child

I wanna feel your body breaking
Wanna feel your body breaking and shaking and left in the cold
I want to heal your conscience making a change to fix this dying soul

Born into this world a broken home
Surrounded by love yet all alone
Forced into a life that's split in two
A mother and a father both pulling you

Then you had to deal with loss and death
Everybody thinking they know best
Coping with this **** at such an age
Can only fill a kid with pain and rage

Family disease pumped through your blood
Never had the chance you thought you could
Running all the while with no escape
Turning all that pain in to blame and hate

Living on your own by twenty one
Not a single care and having fun
Consuming all the life in front of you
Burning out the fuse and smoking the residue

Possessive obsessions selfish childish games
Vengeful resentments
Passing all the blame
Living out a life of decadence
Acing without thought of consequence
Spreading all your lies from coast to coast
While spitting on the ones that matter most

Running power mad with no control
Fighting for the credit they once stole
No one can ever tell you what to do
Ruling other's lives while the can't stand the thought of you

A living reflection seen from miles away
A hopeless affliction having run astray

I wanna feel your body breaking
Wanna feel your body breaking and shaking and left in the cold
I want to heal your conscience making a change to fix this dying soul

Now that you can see all you have done
It's time to take that step into the kingdom
All your sins will only make you strong
And help you break right through the prison wall

[V. Release]

Come to me my friend (Listen to me)
I'll help this torture end (Help to set me free)
Let your ego go (I can't carry this load)
You can't go through this alone (I feel so hopeless and exposed)
You'll find your peace of mind (Give me some direction)
You can no longer hide (Break out of this isolation)
Let humility (Openness, honesty)
And become what you can be (A healing tranquility)

Help me
Save me
Heal me
I can't break out of this prison all alone

These tormenting ghosts of yesterday
Will vanish when exposed
You can't hold onto your secrets
They'll only send you back alone

Your fearless admissions
Will help expel your destructive obsessions
With my help I know you can
Be at one with God and man

Hear me
Believe me
Take me
I'm ready to break right through this prison wall

Dedicated to Bill W. and all of his friends

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Originally Posted by B5150
Present: As of 4-11 I completed my three years revokation period. Last night I had an 'evaluation' by a subsatance abuse councelor. Her report was part of the documentation need on the forms for an application for approval to re-instate my driving priviledge. I await the DMV approval within 7-10 working days.

An unexpected clerical error has delayed this. Approval could be in within the next 6 business days. Prayers for peace during the wait are always good.
I have be denied. I am awaiting a date for a hearing that I have requested.

Lesson Learned: Rigorus Honesty

Today, 5-31-2005:
40 months clean and sober.

God, keep not my character flaws from my eyes, so that we may transform them into strengths, lest I suffer the consequences they may bring into my life. Please provide me the courage and strength to continue to be Rigorusly Honest with myself and others in all my affairs.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I have be denied. I am awaiting a date for a hearing that I have requested.

Lesson Learned: Rigorus Honesty

Today, 5-31-2005:
40 months clean and sober.

God, keep not my character flaws from my eyes, so that we may transform them into strengths, lest I suffer the consequences they may bring into my life. Please provide me the courage and strength to continue to be Rigorusly Honest with myself and others in all my affairs.
40 months "One day at a time" is a major accomplishment..

Many of us exclaimed, "What an order! I can't go through with it." Do not be discouraged. No one among us has been able to maintain anything like perfect adherence to these principles. We are not saints. The point is, that we are willing to grow along spiritual lines. The principles we have set down are guides to progress. We claim spiritual progress rather than spiritual perfection. Big Book of AA

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appropriate quote my brother. Sometimes minute by minute to maintain serenity. As we both know abstinence is at times the smallest part of recovery ;)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Remember Brian, its not a matter of will... it's a matter of when.

The stronger I've gotten in my relationship, the more I see that timing is important. He works through all of us. It's just a matter of time before things start getting nsync with your life. We all have free will, we are not his robots. It's through prayer you open tha eyes to other peoples hearts. Eventually every person who believes that is within your circle will find ways to help you, just like how I can reach across tha country all because you were 'flattered' that I remembered your name in a chat room. ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, been 6 months since this has been updated. Is everyone fairing well?

My update: Be driving again for the last month and a half. There is a testimony and a half to tell.

Still clean and most times serene. I have made a commitment, now that I am able to drive again, to get a regular meeting place and sponsor a newcomer (God willing) and put out some feelers regarding a volunteer or internship type of role in a SA facility.

It still happens for me one day at a time. Hope all are well.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Wow, been 6 months since this has been updated. Is everyone fairing well?

My update: Be driving again for the last month and a half. There is a testimony and a half to tell.

Still clean and most times serene. I have made a commitment, now that I am able to drive again, to get a regular meeting place and sponsor a newcomer (God willing) and put out some feelers regarding a volunteer or internship type of role in a SA facility.

It still happens for me one day at a time. Hope all are well.
"We only keep what we give away.";)

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I am so glad I stumbled onto this thread. I have an addictive personality and am not good with hard alcohol. I spent ten years of going on and off binges, getting into fights, and losing relationships before someone got the nerve to call the cops on me and I have felt like my life is ruined ever since.

About a year and a half ago I was going through hell with my marriage and just wandering through my life with little direction. All I had was my son and my workouts. I put off school for nine months due to a move and deployments. Same goes with work because school was supposed to be my job.

One night I decided to drink my bodyweight in Jack and Jose at a friend's house. We got into with his neighbors and a fight ensued in which I busted down their door and could have easily knocked the guy off of his balcony. My wife had enough nerve to call the cops because nobody was able to calm me down. The cops came, I cooperated, but freaked out when I awoke in a hospital with no recolection of the night and tried my best to break through the cuffs that held me to the gurney. I was flailing around and the cops tried to restrain me and I cought one with my foot. Needless to say, I got my balls shocked something fierce.

Seeing my son after I was bailed out the next morning was the most painful experience of my life. Waking up in jail with no idea why I was there and learning I could have killed someone and not remembered it was no fun either. When they told me I hit a cop I wanted to die. I spent 3 years in an MP unit, know many officers, and used to want to be one, so learning that I had struck a cop was really painful to me.

The DA eventually gave me 4 years deferred sentence on burglary (felony), 2 years probation for misdemeanor assault, and dropped everything else, including assaulting the police officer. If I do the slightest thing wrong for another few years I go to jail.

Luckily, I can stay in the military, but my security clearance is shot to **** for a few years, and I cannot go active duty until my sentence is either over or dropped. A felony conviction would have cost me everything, especially how I pay for school.

I cost my family thousands of dollars for one bad night of drinking. I got depressed and scared and stopped working out until just recently. Background checks have cost me job opportunities and are even making it difficult for me to get into Colorado State. I am scared it might prevent me from teaching when I finnish school in another year or two. I feel that I have just all in all fubar-ed my life before I reached thirty. I get scared that I will be stuck working under-the-table jobs with no insurance for the rest of my life. I get scared that I am going to have to fight for my safety before my four years is up and go to jail. I get the shakes just being around cops without having done anything wrong.

In some ways I know I was lucky. By being arrested, I was taken to a hospital and maybe it saved my life. I finally gave up hard liquor and excessive drinking. Had this not happened, I may have kept going until something worse did. Still, this whole experience has left me with a cloud over my head and a feeling like I've cost myself years of getting my career, any career, up and running. I feel like I've lost a lot of credibility with society and I get scared that my future looks hopeless. So, I am thankful that I saw this thread. Others have been through worse and seem to be doing ok. I am glad that you guys are brave enough to share your experiences on here because I am embarassed to even mention mine.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to post...for my own recovery process.

There is a very tightly bound trigger for me and that is anger. Not anger in the normal, controlled state, but uncontrolled to the point of rage. Now looking back on my previous post regarding my background, it is no surprise that I battled with anger. But through most of my years my resolution to my problem with anger was acting out in selfdestructive bouts of rage via the path of rebellion.
This is the worst problem I face. Sometimes I find myself yelling and it's like a feeling of euphorea where I can see myself from the outside and then I crash. I get the same reaction from journaling, which is why I find it good therapy for myself. I bounce and every so often some drunken fool gets in my face and dares me and dares me to do something. I start to shake and sometimes I get tears in my eyes and all I can see are the openings his clumsy ass his giving me to break something. Thankfully, I've done this as a second job for years and feel used to it enough that I've only thrown a punch one time in defense. Still, I wonder if I will ever have a night where I just lose it.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting that my brother.

It truly moved me to read it. I know the pain and that makes me sad. Also
grateful because I know there is no need to ever feel that way again.

For some reason I take the first drink and nothing else matters but the next one.
Maybe it`s that way for you.

What was needed for me after the drinking stopped was to take care of the mind part of my problem. For so long drinking and drugging was a lifestyle for me. Along the way all the habits that went with it became part of who I was. To go on just not drinking would surely lead me back to the bottle or baggie.

I found a group of people who suffered just like I did. They showed me the way to live a happy life without King Alcohol.

You will need to decide where you go from here. Just be honest with yourself and it will get better. I know!

Feel free to contact me...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BingeAndPurge,

Thank you for sharing that story with us. It takes some serious balls to be as honest as you were. I have left quite the felony trail behind me as well with repeated awakening in the county jail. Then there were the times that there was no arrest. I woke at home after a binge, having not had an intervention by the local police, where I was a perpetrator of many many regretful and shameful behaviors.

I am nearly 4 years sober and there isn't a week that goes by that I don't get total recollection while driving down a road and am reminded of where I had been and what I had done. I am brought to tears as I tell you, but I have done so many worse things than the things I have been convicted of.

I ended up doing 8 months in DOC for a string of felony DUI's. Many painful and regretful consequences in all the areas that you mentioned. Family, career, health, future, etc etc.

Then it all started to turn around when I began to practice the recovery principles that I had learned. Between these principle, the fellowship of other recovering addict/alcoholics like myself and my higher power (who I call God) I have been able to have a new lease on life. I live a different life than I used to and a different life than I thought I ever could. Each day I am further from the old person I used to be and closer to being the kind of person I was meant to be.

There is hope. The first step of the process you have already accomplished; you are completely aware of how bad off you are/were, you have admitted it to yourself and others, and you know your life has become unmanageable as a result. This is a tremendous step to take. We all had to find our bottom and hopefully you have found yours. I have always said that you are gonna reach the bottom of the hole you are digging yourself as soon as you toss the shovel up and out of it.

Keep coming back to this thread. Feel free to join in and share whatever you need. You have been a huge blessing to me and I am grateful that you have found us.

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"So Far Away"

this is my life
its not what it was before
all these feelings i've shared
and these are my dreams
that i'd never lived before
somebody shake me
'cause i
i must be sleeping

now that we're here,
it's so far away
all the struggle we thought was in vain
all the mistakes,
one life contained
they all finally start to go away
now that we're here its so far away
and i feel like i can face the day i can forgive
and i'm not ashamed to be the person that i am today

these are my words
that i've never said before
i think i'm doing okay
and this is the smile
that i've never shown before

somebody shake me 'cause i
i must be sleeping

i'm so afraid of waking
please don't shake me
afraid of waking
please don't shake me​

rook

Awards
I am farely new around here so I apologize for digging this back up. I was touched by this thread. I have my demons to and havent really dug to the root as B5150 puts it. I was a talented baseball player in High School. I had all the talent in the world and a family bloodline to go with it. I didnt get any Div I offers after High School so I just quit instead of walking on somewhere. I could have been so much better than I was. I just didnt have the "want to" as we say around here. Anyways, I have never had a substance abuse problem but the stories still hit home. My mother ran out on me before I turned a year old. She has communicated with me throughout my life but has never really contributed positively. My father and I lived with my grandparents. They both died at an important age for me..around 14 or 15. I was never physically abused during my childhood and had it better than a lot of people but I guess I never really had a female presence in my life other than my grandma. I had a stepmom after my grandma died who I didnt like but thats about it. I am now 32 years old. I am married for the second time and I have 3 kids with 3 different women. Its like I am chasing or searching for something and I just cant find happiness. I havent had a productive realationship with a woman ever. Sometimes I think I am numb and the only affection I show is towards my kids. My relationship with them is great. I really dont know what my problem is, I can only put the pieces together. Sometime I feel like I am looking for something but I dont know what it is. Another thing that troubles me is that I dont like thinking about the past at all. I grew up in the 80's and often things from that era like music and movies bother me. Not really bother me but I avoid them. Its complicated to me because I'm not angry or mad or dont really have any emotions over these things. But when I ask myself why I cant have a meaningful relationship and why I have 3 babies momma's...these are the things I think about. Sorry to ramble on and I commend everyone on this thread for their honesty and bravery! thanks guys

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn rook, that's some deep stuff bro. All I can say is focus on what you have going for yourself and build from there. That's what I do when I have a demon staring at my face. Do what makes you happy in life and you'll see a huge difference.

I hear you on sports. I coach high school football myself and I can't count how many kids have wasted a lot of potential/talent. At one point everyone will face some type adversity and IMO the measure of a person is how he/she is able to persevere through the tough times and grow from that experience. However, it's easier said then done :)

You could keep feeling sorry for yourself and dwell on the past or you can move on to the next chapter of your life and create your own happy ending.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I am meth.

This was written by a young girl who was in jail for drug
charges,
And was addicted to meth. She wrote this while in jail. As
you will soon read, she fully grasped the horrors of the drug, as she tells in this simple, yet Profound poem. She was released from jail,
but, true to herstory, the drug owned her. They found her dead not long after,
the needle still in her arm.
Please keep praying. This thing is worse than any of us realize...

I destroy homes, I tear families apart,
I take your children, and that's just the start.

I'm more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold,
The sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.

If you need me, remember I'm easily found,
I live all around you - in schools and in town

I live with the rich, I live with the poor,
I live down the street, and maybe next door.

I'm made in a lab, but not like you think,
I can be made under the kitchen sink.

In your child's closet, and even in the woods,
If this scares you to death, well it certainly should.

I have many names, but there's one you know best,
I'm sure you've heard of me, my name is crystal meth.

My power is awesome, try me you'll see,
But if you do, you may never break free.

Just try me once and I might let you
go, But try me twice, and I'll own your soul.

When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie,
You do what you have to -- just to get high.

The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms
Will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms.

You'll lie to your mother, you'll steal from your dad,
When you see their tears, you should feel sad.

But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised,
I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways.

I take kids from parents, and parents from kids,
I turn people from God, and separate friends.

I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride,
I'll be with you always -- right by your side.

You'll give up everything - your family, your home,
Your friends, your money, then you'll be alone.

I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give,
When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live.

If you try me be warned - this is no game,
If given the chance, I'll drive you insane.

I'll ravish your body, I'll control your mind,
I'll own you completely, your soul will be mine.

The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed,
The voices you'll hear, from inside your head.

The sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see,
I want you to know, these are all gifts from me.

But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart,
That you are mine, and we shall not part.

You'll regret that you tried me, they always do,
But you came to me, not I to you.

You knew this would happen, many times you were told,
But you challenged my power, and chose to be bold.

You could have said no, and just walked away,
If you could live that day over, now what would you say?

I'll be your master, you will be my slave,
I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave.

Now that you have met me, what will you do?
Will you try me or not? It's all up to you.
I can bring you more misery than words can tell,
Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell.

Judy West

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sad to me how this addiction was a sentance in its self and how down and out the poem sounds.... This girl sounded like the demons on her back were to heavy, i am happy many others can break free from the grips of evil.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I know a girl EXACTLY like that. Did good in school and was a great ball player. Now a days shes working for min. wage and is addicted to coke.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Helluva thread. But I recall your posts from mind and muscle about ten years ago, B5150. Sadly, I didn't actually hear them, but here am I now, 5 years clean and sober.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Helluva thread. But I recall your posts from mind and muscle about ten years ago, B5150. Sadly, I didn't actually hear them, but here am I now, 5 years clean and sober.
Good for you. I have been slowing going over it myself. Life has been a challenge, many of my own making, and there have been some setback along the way. I'm grateful that anything I said made a difference.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GreenMachineX

Did you have the same username at M&M?

I'm flattered that you remember B5150. He's become lonely here... :(

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

Did you have the same username at M&M?

I'm flattered that you remember B5150. He's become lonely here... :(
Nope, I had a couple different ones though, Jeff/Jay Black. Remember either of those?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think so. Would you recall "the futures so bright I gotta wear shades"?
Yeah man! Daggone. I think I'll adopt that now with this next chapter of my life. I'm glad I perused this thread, otherwise wouldn't have known you were B5150. It's good to catch up with your again.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man! Daggone. I think I'll adopt that now with this next chapter of my life. I'm glad I perused this thread, otherwise wouldn't have known you were B5150. It's good to catch up with your again.
Wow! This takes me way back. Yeah, you can use it :)

I retired the username here sometime ago. Haven't been on M&M in many years.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow! This takes me way back. Yeah, you can use it :)

I retired the username here sometime ago. Haven't been on M&M in many years.
Right on.
Yeah, I haven't been on M&M since I got clean 5 years ago. Part of my recovery is changing people, places, and things (even online places, oddly enough).

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes we did brother. Pretty swole for a 50 yo grandpa :D