VECTOR transformation contest thread!!!!#$%

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was taken 2 days ago. Same pics posted in another transformation thread as well. So, this is not too long ago.

Current weight- 165lbs
Goal Weight- 180lbs

I know bulking naturally is a joke. Mostly going to build some extra layer of fat a may be some muscle. Let's see where it takes me this time. Good luck to everyone. Let the gainz begin!

View attachment 161914
View attachment 161915
View attachment 161916
View attachment 161917
View attachment 161918
Great looks Bro!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_2285.jpg
IMG_2291.jpg
3 days ago !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Change your profile picture, right now! Doesn't do justice to how you actually look. Awesome!
Thank you . I will!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am afraid you are disqualified sir :)
I'm still in it ;)
I get it.
Your in decent shape already. But at 12-13% you can lose for sure.
Lets see 5-7 ;)
I'd be happy with 8%
I'm going to start adding cardio in soon, and cleaning up my diet.

I'll take a new photo, maybe where I'm flat with no tan and the same lighting spot with a timer.

?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I'm still in it ;)

I'd be happy with 8%

I'll take a new photo, maybe where I'm flat with no tan and the same lighting spot with a timer.

Looking like that with no cardio... Smh lol ill be there soon! But no vector for me yet so i dont get to win this thing

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lighting, tan, angles make such a huge difference.

View attachment 162062
I'm still in it ;)

I'd be happy with 8%

��
I hope everyone is catching this!

He is going to START adding in cardio and cleaning up his diet!

It’s a good thing I like you because I kind of hate you a little bit :D

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
This hunger is no joke man!! No matter how many carbs i eat i get hypo frequently..This makes cutting very difficult. Ill give it a few more weeks, and see if it improves. May have to go back to the drawing board

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This hunger is no joke man!! No matter how many carbs i eat i get hypo frequently..This makes cutting very difficult. Ill give it a few more weeks, and see if it improves. May have to go back to the drawing board
Your body is utilizing those carbs though. Don't be disheartened.
I fully believe you can grow, with carbs and still lose some body fat. Using vector or course.
Don't give in now!!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow...talk about some abs!

I am jealous..

Any personal secrets in how you obtained those abs of steel, aside from made in the kitchen...yada yada..
As far as workout goes this is how I do it.
Really just making sure your ab sessions are in once a week . When I train heavy or for volume and when I squeeze the working muscle like in squats my abs are in gauged all the time .
Also at red lights I do the vacuums.
I also have been using neco adipem as my basis for fat burner .
Also making sure your carbs are low enough to be in Ketosis but enough to get your workouts in . I use preworkout bhb with Karbolyn , idebonone coq10 and creatine and that helps me with my energy !

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Seriously. I can’t stop eating either bro. After 3 hours if I haven’t eaten something I start feeling like I have zero strength to do anything and need to take a nap. As long as I’m always eating I’m good.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Seriously. I can’t stop eating either bro. After 3 hours if I haven’t eaten something I start feeling like I have zero strength to do anything and need to take a nap. As long as I’m always eating I’m good.
Yes!!! Lol crazy

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
I figure at this point I’m out of the running. I have the first set of pics I posted two weeks ago but just keep forgetting to take a new pic with some kind of date. The good news is, my follidrone came last Friday and I finally felt it start to kick in last night. This stack is stupid. The pumps and endurance are intense to say the least. This week is volume week so I don’t have any updated strength numbers to post just yet but after finisher flys yesterday the skin on my chest felt like it was going to rip open. It was fun.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Ate 6.5 oz chicken and 3oz redskin taters 2 hrs ago (meal #3) and my stomach is currently burning in pain its so hungry

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ate 6.5 oz chicken and 3oz redskin taters 2 hrs ago (meal #3) and my stomach is currently burning in pain its so hungry
that is out of control!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m calling mulligan. Taking a flexie with an old man in the background automatically makes you look better. Lololol
Yeah I love how he's posing and flexing in what looks like a public toilet.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as workout goes this is how I do it.
Really just making sure your ab sessions are in once a week . When I train heavy or for volume and when I squeeze the working muscle like in squats my abs are in gauged all the time .
Also at red lights I do the vacuums.
I also have been using neco adipem as my basis for fat burner .
Also making sure your carbs are low enough to be in Ketosis but enough to get your workouts in . I use preworkout bhb with Karbolyn , idebonone coq10 and creatine and that helps me with my energy !
thanks for bringing up vacuums! I haven't heard of those in a long time. Need to start up again. Great Idea while in the car at red lights.
I always stretch my hams when I brush my teeth.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for bringing up vacuums! I haven't heard of those in a long time. Need to start up again. Great Idea while in the car at red lights.
I always stretch my hams when I brush my teeth.
My stomach is always so full nowadays I've been practicing my reverse vacuums whenever possible. Gotta stretch that stomach to make room for more food!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I eat every 2-3 hours anyway so I haven't noticed the hunger thing during the day, until after dinner time. Then I keep wanting to snack up until sleep time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good brother! My 25 year old son has the same necklace.
I got mine in a Texas airport from Andy hammon. I happen to see him eating at a restaurant and ask to take a picture and he gave it to me .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector + Vasomax = AAS
I dont know what Vasomax is but I can agree that Vector is as close to an AAS as a natural product will get just based off of the level of efficacy.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I dont know what Vasomax is but I can agree that Vector is as close to an AAS as a natural product will get just based off of the level of efficacy.
Vasomax is a non stim pump product. Amazing synergy. Gonna most likely replace it with BLR's new pre-workout. And hoping yall come up with a staple purchase program - meaning I have been using FD2 pretty much full time since it came out, I am planning using Vector as a staple as well (this only after 3 weeks use) and probably whatever else you come up with brundel - you evil genius you.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vasomax is a non stim pump product. Amazing synergy. Gonna most likely replace it with BLR's new pre-workout. And hoping yall come up with a staple purchase program - meaning I have been using FD2 pretty much full time since it came out, I am planning using Vector as a staple as well (this only after 3 weeks use) and probably whatever else you come up with brundel - you evil genius you.
There is nothing better than the anabolic pump.. Whats killing me is, ALOT of people are noticing a perpetual "AAS like" pump through out the day. Combining this attribute with a high end pump product is a must for stretching the fascia and recovery. Sounds like you found a literal gold mine for natty trainers. By getting the excess nutrients into the muscles and stretching that fascia during training, allows you to keep moving the ball forward at an alarming pace. If recovery is anything similar to AAS for you, you will in fact have the holy grail of natural stacks. A leaner body, stronger muscles, enhanced nitrogen retention, improved vascularity and anabolism.. frankly it makes PEDs seem a lot less appealing.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When does this start? I have a bottle of vector and I’m using it with deer velvet three times a day

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When does this start? I have a bottle of vector and I’m using it with deer velvet three times a day
Currently in progress.
12 weeks from the first post in this thread.
I don't believe 4 weeks is enough for a transformation.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently in progress.
12 weeks from the first post in this thread.
I don't believe 4 weeks is enough for a transformation.
I’m assuming I’m in ? I posted a picture .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m assuming I’m in ? I posted a picture .
I believe so yes.
Dated pic? Like a paper or something so we know its recent?
If there was no date just submit an updated shot with the paper as it will be nearly the same if not slightly improved.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe so yes.
Dated pic? Like a paper or something so we know its recent?
If there was no date just submit an updated shot with the paper as it will be nearly the same if not slightly improved.
I didn’t date it . Just took pictures that day at the gym and uploaded them , I guess I’m not in lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn’t date it . Just took pictures that day at the gym and uploaded them , I guess I’m not in lol
Just grab a quick pic today with something dated. You’ll be good to go

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come on man! I've seen your logs before. Everyone would be in for a treat.
Doooooo eeeeeeeeeeet!

:afro:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up to you man.
Again, can just submit a current dated pic.
Its only been a few days so you should look basically exactly the same.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Come on man! I've seen your logs before. Everyone would be in for a treat.
Doooooo eeeeeeeeeeet!

:afro:
I will do it. I just wanted to follow the rules and I clearly didn’t . Iv been on check as if I’m in.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Up to you man.
Again, can just submit a current dated pic.
Its only been a few days so you should look basically exactly the same.
Will take pictures today

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Nobody has posted dated pictures lol maybe 2 or 3 people. Either pick a new start date or alter the rules because we have had a lot of good entries that were not dated! I would hope people wouldn't cheat/fabricate for a small time transformation contest. That would honestly be very sad if someone would do such a thing!

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha! Good!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current financial situation has put a halt on me spending any money on supps right now. Just found out what my wife racked up on her credit card last month.
:eek:

That being said, I'm not going to be able to join in on this officially but definitely here to support and see the results!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just went on AT for the navy and left my supps at home..... so ill be 2 weeks without vector

taking my submission out at it wont be a true 12 weeks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just went on AT for the navy and left my supps at home..... so ill be 2 weeks without vector

taking my submission out at it wont be a true 12 weeks
Bummer man. It's only 2 weeks. You would have 8 left still